main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star wars families

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by darthfettus2015, Dec 25, 2019.

1. darthfettus2015

darthfettus2015 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2012
    Who do you think are the most I influentisl in star wars. I'd go with;
    Skywalker
    Palpatine
    Lars
    Fett
    Antilles
    Organa
    Hutt
    Erso
    Organa
    Solo
    Amadala
    Ackbar

Any others?

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I mean we know they are a family but we know nothing about Lando’s daughter so the Calrissans

Jo Lucas likes this.
  3. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Which family does Rey fall into, her blood or adopted family?

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  4. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Good Question.

5. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
  6. K2771991

K2771991 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 21, 2019
    In terms of recent galactic history, in canon?

The Skywalkers and the Palpatines overall, by virture of (for better or worse) being the bloodlines the saga revolves around, with the Organas and Valorums being stated to be highly infulantial within the Republic throughout its history and the Tarkins seemingly holding a fair degree of infuance with the Empire.

If we go into legends the most prominiant above all would be Skywalker/Solo line, the Fels and the Hapan Royal House (the 'Ta Djos? I guess they would be?) for the PT Era and beyond, with the Organas, Valorums, Tarkins, the House of Kuat, the Tagges, Qel-Dromas, Shans, Prajis and the Kordens being the biggests ones overall (throughout different points in history and in no specific order or ranking) that I can think of

The Hutts are not a family - the individual Kajidics are, but the Hutt Cartel (their united crime sydnicate/goverment) is not. This is the case in both canon and legends

And a lot of those on the list are either not infuantial at all or only notable becuse of the actions of one or two of their members. But maybe I confused "infuantiall" with "infualtial to the saga," in which case I aplogize and the list is fairly accurate.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  7. darthfettus2015

darthfettus2015 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2012
    I was more commenting on the themes in the film's..it is even inferred that lando and jannah are related...you could even mention the Hux's..tho we. Don't see his dad in the films

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  8. K2771991

K2771991 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 21, 2019
    Ah, I see.

The the Skywalkers and the Palpatines (Leia is an Organa by adoption and Ben is a Solo by birth, but thematicly they'd both be counted as Skywalkers, as would Padme despite the fact that she's a Naberrie and arguably the Lars as well).

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    Grievousdude likes this.