main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index Plot Bunny Donation and Index Thread v2.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Plot Bunny Sock, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Bacta Bubble Bath

Bacta Bubble Bath Jedi Padawan star 1

Aug 29, 2019
    Did anyone give this bunny a home yet or would anyone mind if I used it? I love the idea!

2. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Don't think so, I played an rpg with friends a while ago based on a variation of the idea, with some major deviations, but that wasn't on the boards or is written down anywhere. So I would say go for it. :)

3. EmuBay

EmuBay Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 4, 2017
    The Doomsday Machine from "Star Trek" could probably take out the Death Star with one or two shots. Anyone want to turn that into a fic?

4. EmuBay

EmuBay Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 4, 2017
    Here's another question;
    The Death Star VS the 11,000-mile long Space Amoeba. Who would win? The Amoeba would drain the energy of the Death Star and the life energy of the people inside it. Kirk also said it'd 'probably like phasers', so would it 'like' the Death's Star's world killer beam?

5. Wannabe Scholar

Wannabe Scholar Jedi Knight

Mar 21, 2014
    Man, it has been a long time but I have some more story ideas down below:

41. To Rebuild (Before the Saga) - The wars with the Sith have devastated the galaxy. It is a time to rebuild what had been broken, and a lone Jedi Knight tries to spearhead that movement. However, not everyone shares this Jedi's goal, let alone the same methods...

42. They Live (Beyond the Saga - Legends) - An AU starting from the NJO books. Instead of dying, many familiar characters (i.e.g Chewbacca, Anakin Solo, etc.) live on. This change allows a different change in their friends and loved ones as they continue the fight against the Vong and in the years afterwards.

43. Heroes on Both Sides (Saga - Legends) - A different look at the Clone Wars as told in the pre-TCW expanded universe material (the 2003 CW micro-series and the multimedia project that it was part of). It would follow a number of main characters who would bond together and try to help those in small missions throughout the great conflict known as the Clone Wars.

44. Knights of the Unknown (The Saga - ST) - An in-between story of the Original Trilogy and Sequel Trilogy that focuses on a group trying to discover what happened to the relatively recent disappearances of Luke and his Jedi. This can include one character who is looking for their Jedi sibling only to find their corpse/ashes. This is where we can get our lightsaber wielded, aka someone may pose as a Jedi but isn't really one. After finding out what happened, this group would head into the Unknown Regions to learn about the First Order and to look for Luke Skywalker.

45. Fighting for the Other Side (Saga - PT) - An AU where Obi-Wan and the Jedi strike team (from Attack of the Clones) join Dooku and fight for the Separatists in the Clone Wars. This could lead to a number of situations where the Jedi in the Republic would protest to fight their brethren and sit out the fighting, all the while dealing with the clones fighting said brethren.

JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Recently encountered a Youtube channel where the owner is making money for old rope, just having a computer read Redditor posts on different subjects.

Just listened to the worst experiences for bug exterminators.

What a horror show. A good use for flametroopers.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  7. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Write a story where Darth Vader uses Anakin's mechanical genius to get fisherman crew out of a sticky situation.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  8. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I can’t remember if this was already done but an AU where the major players of each trilogy get therapy.

Each trilogy group gets their own piece and it either can be group therapy or separate therapy sessions or a mix of all three.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

9. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    What if: where Ben and Jacen trade places (with each still having their past experiences) and training under the other's respective dark side master: Ben under Lumiya, and Jacen under Snoke/Sidious. Would their fates be the same or will they change paths?

KellyLCrutcher likes this.
  10. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard FFoF Artist Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Nov 22, 1999
    @Findswoman did this with the Sequel Trilogy: Therapy Time with Zarney Kylo and Friends

11. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    True, but I am hoping for a more serious one where the help is sought out or heavily suggested or mandated by someone.

But I guess that the nature of the stories would lent itself to a less serious tone.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

12. mastersolo

mastersolo Jedi Master star 1

Jun 24, 2003
    a crossover bt the original EU and the sequel trilogy but an alternate universe to both, based loosely on both. Treat the various planets like neighboring kingdoms.

The Naberries are the royal family of Naboo.

Luke has no interest in ruling Naboo and left that to Leia. Keep Ben as the Ben Skywalker of the EU.

Han Solo is the king of Corellia who normally leaves the running of his kingdom to his wife, Leia, who inherits from her mother the kingdom of Naboo. To make alliances and solidify the union of two kingdoms, Jaina is married to a son of another Corellian noble family while Jacen is allowed to be claimed as a 'slave' to the queen of a neighboring kingdom. With the middle children already married off, the pressure is on Kylo, the heir to marry and secure his own alliances unless he wants his throne to pass over to one of his younger and better connected siblings. It's especially worrisome that Jacen seems to have set sights on gaining the family's kingdom for his own daughter and is picking up on the conniving ways of his master's culture and the culture and precedent from Naboo favor Jaina, the pretty lady, unless Kylo can place another suitable native noblewoman on the throne. The perfect solution? Rey, the current head of prominent house Palpatine, if she can be won over.

Anakin: Youngest and last in line for the Corellian and the Naboo throne amongst the Solo kids. He is relatively free to do as he pleases. He's most likely somewhere in the military.

Other than this, take as much creative license as needed. Maybe take this as a unite the galaxy against an external invasion force. I see this as more of a relatively light let's gather all of the Solo kids from the universes together and see what happens. Place Anakin and the Jedi Order as the author sees fit. Hoping for at least some appearances from the Halcyon/Horn family. Maybe make Jacen want to claim the entire family kingdom for his dear daughter.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  13. rktho

rktho Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 29, 2020
    Ahsoka Tano ventures again into the World Between Worlds and comes out at some ancient point. She then proceeds to play the part of Gandalf in a Star Wars retelling of Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings. Ahsoka would sit on the ancient Je'daii Council and form a friendship with this story's Saruman analogue, setting up that betrayal later when Ahsoka seeks that Je'daii's counsel. The Hobbit may be adapted in its entirety and, unlike in the movies, showing the wizard side quest would be an excellent idea, depending on how closely the writer wants to stick to Ahsoka's POV. (I would recommend, however, that this story be multiple POV so as to better explore all the characters.) Moria would be a mineral-rich asteroid field and when a gargantuan, dark side space monster attacks the Fellowship's... Fellow Ship... Ahsoka ventures outside the ship into space to battle the monster and is lost. Because this story would take place in ancient times, every character except Ahsoka must talk like Yoda. Bonus points if they use "thee" and "thou" and other archaic words. (But you have to use them correctly!) There's a lot of comedic potential there. At the end of the story Ahsoka would write this all down in an ancient Jedi text under a pseudonym and return to current canon.

Findswoman likes this.
  14. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Anakin and Obi-Wan have just discovered the chips in the clones heads, and somehow Anakin ( or maybe Anakin and Obi-Wan between them ) figure out that Palpatine was behind it and Anakin confronts him and tells him something along the lines of "These people are my family. If you hurt my family, I will end you."

Also Obi-Wan admits to Anakin that he knew about the relationship with Padmé and he is cool with it.

15. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    An AU story of the main saga without the Skywalker line. Meaning no Anakin/Vader, Luke or Leia. No chosen one prophecy, no uber force user for Palpatine to exploit.
    How would things go instead? Would Palpatine keep Maul or Dooku as his apprentice or maybe try someone else entirely, Vos could come to mind. Of course he would likley still cause the Clone Wars to happen, and eventually order 66. But would the empire be as strong without Vader? Would more Jedi survive the purge? How would the rebellion be made up? Would Bail and Breha Organa adopt a different child? Would Obi Wan have a different apprentice(maybe Ashoka) in this timeline?

16. Starith

Starith Jedi Master star 3

Apr 5, 2020
    An AU in which Anakin is born in the OT era instead, and Palpatine rules the Empire with Maul still as his apprentice.

17. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    A crack!fic based on this meme:

[​IMG]

18. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Oh dear. That’s right up my alley, isn't it?

JediMaster_Jen and gizkaspice like this.
  19. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    A story based on the Mandalorian where Mando keeps picking up weird, random alien babies for some reason and eventually just becomes a nanny as another gig job.
    At one point he must absolutely say, "I can't believe I turned my back for one second, and you already set something on fire. You don't even have any arms" and "you spit that other baby out. Now."
    Addition of cats for extra brownie points always an option.

20. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    I need this story in my life now.

21. ZV-83

ZV-83 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 7, 2020
    Cad Bane kidnaps Grogu from Luke Skywalker. Boba Fett faces off against Cad Bane and gets Grogu back. Awkward moment when Boba Fett gives Grogu back to Luke...

GregMcP, gizkaspice and PCCViking like this.
  22. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Another meme based plot bunny....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    GregMcP, ZV-83, gizkaspice and 2 others like this.
  23. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    AU where Anakin and Obi-Wan fess up to each other about Padmé and Satine, while Rex and Ahsoka have figured it out on their own, but aren't about to say anything to anybody, as that would make them hypocrites because they're crushing on each other. Hijinks ensue as the three couples constantly cover for each other.

JediMaster_Jen and GregMcP like this.
  24. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    A fanfic based on this image I randomly just found on the Internet and has a lot of crack!fic potential
    [​IMG]

25. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    JediMaster_Jen likes this.