main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue One Poll: Who is your favorite character of Rogue One?

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Ricardo Funes, Jan 24, 2017.

?

Who is your favorite character of Rogue One?

1. Jyn Erso

16.7%
  2. Cassian Andor

13.8%
  3. Orson Krennic

9.2%
  4. Chirrut Îmwe

18.0%
  5. Baze Malbus

1.1%
  6. K-2SO

19.8%
  7. Bodhi Rook

3.5%
  8. Saw Gerrera

2.9%
  9. Admiral Raddus

3.7%
  10. Darth Vader

11.2%
  1. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 7

Apr 6, 2018
    Diego Luna was exceptional in Rogue One.

2. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
  3. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    :D

[​IMG]

4. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I had no idea how much I needed a gif like this in my life.

Bor Mullet and Pro Scoundrel like this.
  5. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I have three live-action versions of those gifs, and they create a lot of poop. Still the cutest in the world, but not as cute because of the poop.

6. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Diego Luna was totally brilliant and captivating in Rogue One. One of the best performances of the entire franchise. There's a reason he got a TV series.

7. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm kidding. I can't WAIT for the Cassian series!

Iron_lord, Sarge and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  8. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
    Meh.
    Fortunately this poll has 3 characters higher, one of them being a droid, so that by itself makes me happy.
    The Cassian Andor show will be something to look forward to, but I would look forward to a Jyn Erso or a Chirrut Imwe show much more personally.

Darth Chuck Norris likes this.
  9. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    I would give my kingdom for a Chirrut/Baze show.

10. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    That would be a dream come true. My absolutely favorite piece of ancillary material in the new SW era was “Guardians of the Whills.” Really well-written, and...about Baze and Chirrut, who are the best.

11. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    I keep meaning to read it.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  12. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Greg Rucka knocked it out of the park. To the point that I was wondering why he wasn’t out there producing proper literature instead!

13. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Cassian won me, he was gritty, dirty and despite the fact he'd been forced to commit atrocities he managed to still have a moral compass. Rough life that ended tragically.

14. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    http://www.gregrucka.com/wp/books-by-greg-rucka/

Bor Mullet likes this.
  15. Darth Chip

Darth Chip Jedi Grand Master

Aug 7, 1999
    Galen Erso. Mads Mikkelsen does a great job in making the character sympathetic and memorable given the limited scenes he had.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  16. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Very underrated character. He’s the hero who doesn’t get recognition from either side. A sacrificial lamb for the Rebels, and they don’t know it or acknowledge it. Much like Frodo. That’s a hero that doesn’t get much love from his contemporaries, but ends up being sanctified by later generations.

Darth__Lobot, Darth Chip and EHT like this.
  17. LukeSkywalker7

LukeSkywalker7 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 14, 2012
    Galen was my fave, too.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  18. JFettG

JFettG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    I really enjoyed Krennic. The whole cast is fantastic and the majority of the characters were all great additions to the SW universe in my opinion, but Krennic was a fun villain. Mendehlson looked like he was having a lot of fun playing this character and I liked the decision to have him and Tarkin play off each other as they did. It was cool to see Krennic and Tarkin as basically equals in the Empire, but Tarkin just understood "the game" better.

Bee Bee and Iron_lord like this.
  19. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Krennic is the best villain in the Disney produced films, period. Smarmy, evil in just the right hammy way, but still intimidating, and often a threat. He also has clear goals and motivations, and you're never forced to speculate what the heck it is he wants. He has a fleshed out enough arc that he's not a cardboard cutout, and despite filling a similar role as other characters before him, he never feels like a poor knock off of those previous characters. He rocks!

Bor Mullet, Bee Bee and JFettG like this.
  20. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    Have to agree, except I do find Adam Driver as Kylo Ren to be the up there for best "villains" in the new movies even though his end was meh.

He was a smarmier version of Tarkin which is fantastic because there is no way all the Empire commanders would be as smart as Tarkin. The RO lead up book "Catalyst" just added to Krennic's story and made him an even better villain with a clear agenda. Loved the casting and loved the character, definitely one of the best villains to me!

Bee Bee and Gamma626 like this.
  21. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Adam Driver is my favorite working actor, but Kylo Ren doesnt really work for me as a villain.

La Calavera and JFettG like this.
  22. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    Made a mistake haha.

@Gamma626: Why is that? (In regards to Kylo Ren as a villain) Just curious.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  23. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    Because he isn't really a villain. He's a good guy trying to impersonate a bad guy and nervous that he'll never succeed.
    Also, Palpatine played him real good. He was more of a patsy than even Vader.

24. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Pretty much what the post above me said. Kylo is a massive failure as far as actually being a villain. He doesn't really succeed, and the whole time he's basically unsure if he even wants to be evil. Kylo has a lot going on, but it's just very hard to describe him as actually the villain of the ST. He's really only a villain in TFA. He's "bad" but like... not really, cause he's upset with being bad and doesn't really want to be for most of TLJ, andobviously ends TRoS as a good guy.

JFettG likes this.
  25. General Coldsnap

General Coldsnap Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2020
    Probably K2, for the sarcasm. Chirrut and Baze lose by a small margin...
    Also, before I forget, VADER! He whupped some rebel booty, at the end...

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020