main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Policy Official Username Change Request Policy

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Grimby , Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talos of Atmora

Talos of Atmora Force Ghost star 5

Jul 3, 2016
    I'd like mine changed to Malakai, please. Kind of sick of my old name and it's been years.

2. Knight of Jedi Ren Sith

Knight of Jedi Ren Sith Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 29, 2018
    Hi, certainly no hurry on this, but I realized I had a much better idea for my current user name: One Punch Jedi Ren Sith

I don't have a great reason for you to put your time into this except that I recently discovered One Punch Hero and suddenly my life became much happier. So it would also make me happy to change my name in honor of this.

3. staticsticks

staticsticks Jedi Padawan

Jul 18, 2018
    Hello mods!

I'd like to ask for a name change to sticks_and_scars. My current is very similar to my general handle used most other places - something I picked when I had only ever intended lurking in the SW internet sphere but have since started writing fanfic and would prefer a bit more separation between my IRL handle and what I publish under. Thanks for your time!

4. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Hi!

Could I please request that my username be changed to Viva Raine? This is the name of my role play character (who is also my main OC) and my GoL character, and my username on fanfiction.net, which I'd like to be the same. It's not just a spontaneous name I've come up with either - both parts of it have important personal meanings to me. It is also much easier to "address", unlike the name of a song and number ;) It's not urgent at all, but I'd love it if it could be changed. Thank you! :)

s_heffley and Khalia Octa like this.
  5. Knight of Jedi Ren Sith

Knight of Jedi Ren Sith Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 29, 2018
    Sorry, since you haven't changed it yet based on my suggestion above, I'd like to change it to:

One Punch Jedi.

Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  6. Iefan

Iefan Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 31, 2013
    I posted in here a little bit ago in regard to a username change, to "bustagroov".
    However, I've since decided that the best name fitting for this forum would be "ebnhawk".
    Thanks guys!

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I would like to rescind all prior requests for user name change and submit the following:
    NyotaAyeshaShulma

Reason for the request:
    These are 3 ladies of courage, compassion, and vivacity. 2 are OCs, but not mine, but I love them like established/canon characters in Star Wars, so eternally. [face_love]

Thanks muchly. @};-

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  8. ACDC

ACDC Jedi Master star 2

Nov 28, 2004
    Could I please have my name changed to the following:
    Bart Allen

Reason for the request:
    I've not been on these forums properly since 2004, and my current was created in a whim.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  9. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    What you did there, I see.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  10. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    If you were to re-up for the Armed Services, and in turn received a promotion, would you also submit a username change request?

Tython Awakening likes this.
  11. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Who, me? When I made my username I was a staff sergeant and didn't change it when I was promoted to tech sergeant. Retired a sergeant, always a sergeant. That can't change unless there's some kind of apocalyptic-level Armageddon that was so desperate they gave me a battlefield commission. In which case, I'd be too busy to worry about changing my username here.

12. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Can I change my name, again, but this time to NOSTRAdannas

reason:

@SuperWatto came up with it a while back and I liked it a lot.

darkspine10 likes this.
  13. Vader fan 99

Vader fan 99 Jedi Knight star 1

May 6, 2019
    Hi, I would like to change to tweak my usernsbf to Anakin Vader fan 1999

14. Bravesteel

Bravesteel Jedi Knight

Jul 31, 2013
    Hello, my most excellent and gracious moderators!

I am trying to unify my name/presence across all my different media channels. Can I get my name changed to SithDad89?

Thanks!

15. Bravesteel

Bravesteel Jedi Knight

Jul 31, 2013
    Actually, can I request it changed to TheJediSource instead?

Much appreciated!

16. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    I just looked back. The last name change was during the summer of 2017 !

It's a bit unfair to still have a place to ask for a name change if name changes are no longer something that is being regularly done. A two month wait is fair. An almost two year wait and possibly more though?

Avnar likes this.
  17. JadeSphera

JadeSphera Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 10, 2018
    Hi!
    I would like to change my user name to JadeSphera
    I want to change it to match the pen name I have in AO3, FanFiction and Tumblr. I am essentially a FanFic writer, and I would like to make the change so my username matches the one in all the other sites where I have posted my work and people don't get confused.
    When I first opened my account in here I did the misjudgement of using a different - although similar, username.

I have had the name JadeSphera for a while in the other sites and it is the one name I would like to use in all of my Fic writing. I hope this change is possible.

Thank you very much for your kind response and authorization.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  18. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    [face_waiting]

Blackhole E Snoke likes this.
  19. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    Mods, please don't honor this request. I love the name "Blackhole E Snoke" haha :D

Oops, now I'm going to get a bollixing for a dp [face_whistling]

20. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    :) Don't worry, I made no request myself.

Avnar likes this.
  21. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    Hi. Some time ago I had wanted to change my name to Bail, but at that time there was an old inactive account called bail, so I never asked for it. Now, when looking for that account I can't find it, so I'm wondering if the name might be available after all. I have also discovered that a new user has adopted B3 as a nickname, and I'd be fine with relinquishing the handle to avoid confusion if my name could be changed to just plain Bail. I realize this is my second name change request, and, believe me, I am filled with shame at having the audacity to ask for it, but I promise I will never ever ask for a name change for this account again if I could just be Bail. Thank you.

Edit: I see now that, although the name bail doesn't automatically come up when you search for it, the account is still there if you follow through on the search. Does this mean it's considered inactive or something? It's one of those dormant accounts from the beginning of time, so is it at all possible for me to have Bail?
    (sorry, @bail, whoever you are)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  22. daniel brown

daniel brown Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 23, 2015
    Hi Mods, can I have my Username changed to Plo_Tano22 as I made this account when I was younger, and would now prefer not to have my full name on display. Thanks

23. JadeSphera

JadeSphera Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 10, 2018
    Hello!
    Just wanted to send in my request again to change my user name to JadeSphera for the reasons explained above.
    Thank you! :D

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  24. matt0812

matt0812 Jedi Master star 1

Jul 10, 2010
    Afternoon,
    Is it possible to slightly change my user name to MattSLC1109?. It has deep meaning to me, ty in advance.

25. buddhahat

buddhahat Jedi Knight

Oct 20, 2015
    Hi, would it possible to change my username to Kalo'ne please as she's one of my many favourite things in the new movie?! No worries if name already taken. Thank you!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.