main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Hidden from Dark Forces (Creatures of the Dark OOC Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by SkywalkerShine, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    @Sith-I-5 @The Real Kyp Durron @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Bodhran777

Hey everyone. I'm deeply sorry that I keep disappearing. Real-life has been a real pain...

I think everyone should meet up in front of the prisoners' holding cell. There, we all can fight off some droids that's guarding it and afterwards, free the prisoners (it can be 10 prisoners). That way, there won't be any confusions and we can keep this story going.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Is that a suggestion, or do you wish me to direct everyone to this holding cell?

3. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Yeah I think that's a good idea, have everyone meet up at the holding cells, including Luke and Kyp [face_love] :D

5. The Real Kyp Durron

The Real Kyp Durron Jedi Master star 2

May 6, 2018
    Point me in the right direction. ;) I'm there.

6. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Okay, I just thought of ways to move Luke, Kyp, and CeCe's team to the bait cell.

@galactic-vagabond422 , however, has frozen his character outside, so no idea how to move her.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  7. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Okay, your people are in position.

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    How is the prisoner extraction supposed to go down?
    * Is Y7 supposed to deactivvate a controller?

* Or are the Jedi to use their sabers on the door mechanisms?

@Sith-I-5 @SkywalkerShine
    @Bodhran777

9. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Listens carefully as is lost as to who he is supposed to know and for what reason. Also how does that affect things?

10. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
  11. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Sith-I-5 likes this.
  12. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Not entirely sure how to react to be honest. I am unsure as to back ground I am supposed to be aware of. Who do I know? What history do these characters have? I am sorry if I am making this more difficult.

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Entirely possible that @SkywalkerShine did not tell you, though I would have thought he had - Kyp and CeCe have historic animosity over how she deals with slavers.

Kyp's relationship with Luke and Mara should be the same as in the EU.

So those are three characters that you should be okay with.

14. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Hey @The Real Kyp Durron. It's not your fault. You're doing fine. Remember when I sent you a PM about CeCe and Kyp's history with each other? It's titled "Quick question". Here's the recap of our conversation:

CeCe (known as the Shadow Woman) was known to meddle the slave traders and free some slaves. She especially was a nuisance to the Karazak Slavers Cooperative (KSC). When she started to kill the majority of slavers, this caught the attention of Kyp (who was a former mine slave of Kessel). He personally wanted to speak with CeCe about this matter.

One day, a slaver posing as a simple villager called on the Jedi about CeCe, claiming that 'she was killing innocent people across the galaxy'. Kyp personally wanted to investigate and ever since they met, Kyp and CeCe has been playing a cat-and-mouse game, with Kyp trying to capture her, but CeCe outrunning him.

Basically, CeCe and Kyp are frenemies. Kyp believes everyone deserves a trial while CeCe is a vigilante and wants to end all slave traders and slave masters.

I should have placed their history together here instead of the PM. I deeply apologize for any confusions, everyone. Oh, and I'm a girl. Haha

@Sith-I-5 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @galactic-vagabond422 @Bodhran777

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  15. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Thank you. That makes it much clearer. I probably misunderstood the original private message. I appreciate you clarifying it for me. I'll work with this now. Thank you.

This I can handle. I will bring out the sarcasm ;)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  16. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    I have copied several posts to word. Under a bit of pressure here due to Covid 19. I will do my best to work up something this evening.

SkywalkerShine and Sith-I-5 like this.
  17. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    @The Real Kyp Durron It's alright. And you're very welcome. :)

Awesome! We patiently await your response. Stay safe and I hope you and everyone is doing well.

18. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    I am sorry. The current world situation is having a profound affect upon my ability to play all the games I wish too. I do wish I could continue. The fact is I am well versed in my other two games but sadly this one confuses me. I do not have the time to navigate it. I am going to have to bow out. I humbly apologise for the confusion and the disturbance this may cause.

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Completely understandable.

Many thanks for letting us know.

Stay safe.

20. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    I'm very sorry I took long to reply. I deeply understand, @The Real Kyp Durron. I hope all goes well for you. Stay safe as well.

And I apologize to everyone as well. I tried to make a good RP for everyone. I really did. But with everything going on, I feel really bad...

Do you guys want to just stop this RP all together? Half the players are gone and I feel bad as it is. I'm thinking about just focusing on my other RP. I had lots of fun with this one though. But we can discontinue this RP if you guys want.

@Sith-I-5 @galactic-vagabond422 @Bodhran777 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    The Real Kyp Durron likes this.
  21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    @SkywalkerShine I'm fine either way. I loved being able to bring forth a new OC in Sevrina as well as play Mara Jade. :cool: CeCe has been a treat as well and this timeframe - I just LOVE. If you feel like stopping and restarting even with a different context, I'd love to participate again. @};-

SkywalkerShine and Sith-I-5 like this.
  22. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Thank you, @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha. That means a lot to me. You guys have been wonderful and I've had lots of fun. But I think it's time that I focus on my other RP and have less stress (due to this pandemic and life itself). I hope you all understand and no one is to blame. But hey, once everything settles down, maybe we can RP again in the future. Thank you all for joining and I deeply apologize again. Stay safe, everyone.

@Sith-I-5 @Bodhran777 @galactic-vagabond422 @The Real Kyp Durron

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.