main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters ♡ The OTP & Pairing Thread ♡ | Challenge #34 Posted: Sonnets Roulette! (4/17, p. 92, #2282)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Captain Rakkaus, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    So uploaded the final part of mine and Adalia's story tonight and its now complete. :)

2. Captain Rakkaus

Captain Rakkaus Jedi Master star 2

Oct 4, 2015
    Hey, everyone! Just letting you know that there are just under two weeks left to get stories in for OTP Challenge #13: City Mouse, Country Mouse. The due date is January 22. So far we've got five entries (unless I've missed any, in which case please tell me). Do keep 'em coming, good people! :D

3. AllTheSingleMaras

AllTheSingleMaras Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 16, 2019
    I think I need to write something for this... is it okay to have another Luke/Mara?

I really like this concept. Good Valentines theme!

4. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    Yes, of course there can be more than one story written about the same pairing. Authors can choose whatever pairing they like. :D
    Thanks so much—would love to have you on board. :)

5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Yup, it was an epic, but @Anedon and I are done. Had a good time with our original characters. ;)

If you are interested in the whole lot, it's all here!! Thank you to @Anedon for the roller coaster and @Warrior_Goddess for the loan of her OC Marie Firestone ;)

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Despite putting a lot of thought to this, nothing was started.

A shame, as it would have allowed me to re-visit Everquest.

Findswoman likes this.
  7. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Posted the first chapter of my challenge entry, Meet the Aliit, featuring OC Wren Ordo and Kaz Xiono.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  8. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    Great, index updated! Keep them coming, folks! :D

9. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  10. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    All right, everyone, it's time to VOTE on OTP Challenge #13: City Mouse, Country Mouse! We have six (6) awesome stories in the running (alphabetized by title):
    Here's what to do: PM your vote to this sock by 11:59 pm PST on February 6, 2020. (So you'll have about two weeks to read and vote.)

Here's what not to do: vote more than once, vote for yourself, vote using a sock as well as your normal account, vote for something that's not on this list or that is not votable, etc., etc.

Here's when the winner will be announced: on or about February 7 (barring all RL catastrophe). Our next challenge will go up shortly after that.

Happy reading and voting, and as always, feel free to ask any questions! :)

11. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    Me again (sorry about the by now quadruple post)—just letting you know there's ONE WEEK LEFT to vote on OTP Challenge #13! Votes are due February 6. Five votes have come in so far; can we double that? :D

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  12. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    And now it's three more days! (Well, three and a half, kind of!) Get your votes in, good people! :D (Posting as myself just because five sock posts in a row wouldn't have looked too good. :p )

13. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    AAAAAND LAST DAY TO VOTE! Get 'em in, get 'em in, get 'em in! :D

14. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    Kit' , gizkaspice, divapilot and 7 others like this.
  15. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    Thank you, everyone! I was just so proud of myself for writing a Ben/Vestara fic that to tie for first is just delicious, sweet icing on the cake[face_blush]

Congratulations to @Anedon and @Adalia-Durron on working together to write an amazing story!=D=

16. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Wow, didn´t really expect that. [face_party]
    Thanks to everyone who read and voted for mine and Adalia´s story. We had a lot of fun writing it. :)
    Also thanks to @Warrior_Goddess for providing her OC character to us, this is as much her win as ours.

Congrats to @devilinthedetails as well. =D=

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Congratulations for the well-deserved wins, and wonderfully entertaining reads!! =D=

18. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Congratulations @devilinthedetails , @Anedon , and @Adalia-Durron!! Those were well deserved wins shining out from a diverse and wonderful assortment of stories! We had another fantastic answer to the challenge this time around, yet again, and I can't wait to see what comes next! [face_love] =D= [face_dancing] [:D] ^:)^

19. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
  20. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
  21. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
  22. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
  23. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    All right, everyone, I'm pleased to announce the OTP thread's next challenge—an epistolary challenge, kindly provided by veteran OTP author @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha:

OTP Challenge #14: Love Letter Exchange

Here’s how Nyota describes the challenge:
    Like the previous challenge, this one will run for eight (8) weeks. The deadline for entries will be Sunday, April 5, followed by a two-week voting period.

Enjoy, and have fun, everyone! [face_dancing]

Challenge Index:
    Show You Off by Briannakin (featuring OCs Prince Pan and Teilo Kunsa)
    Letters Across Hyperspace by Raissa Baiard (featuring Sabine Wren and Ezra Bridger)
    Letters Showing How We Really Feel by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha (NSWFF: Star Trek, featuring Nyota and Spock)
    Messages from a Mos Espa Love Story by devilinthedetails (featuring Shmi Skywalker and Cliegg Lars)
    Ad-hoc:
    More than Ready by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha (featuring Jaina Solo and Jagged "Jag" Fel)

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  24. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
  25. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Totally doing this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk