main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Order 66 Survivers (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by The Senate, Feb 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. The Senate

The Senate Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 12, 2020
    What jedi are confirmed or thought to have survived Order 66? I can think of:

Yoda

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jocasta Nu

Cal Kestis

Cere Junda

Luminara Unduli

Caleb Dume

Ferren Barr

Kirak infila

Taron Malicos

Eeth Koth

Trilla Sunduri

Ahsoka Tano

The Inquisitors

Quinlan Vos (presumed)

Oppo Rancisis (presumed)

Coleman Kcaj (presumed)

I really think Jedi that we never saw the death of in canon could have survived like Yaddle or Yarelel Poof.

Is there any jedi that I am missing??

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    Jolee Bindo and whostheBossk like this.
  2. Doompup

Doompup Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2017
    I guess it depends on whether you’re asking about material from the EU or New Canon. There hasn’t been a lot of New Canon material from that era yet.
    Either way, I would think Jocasta would have been killed in the raid on the Jedi Temple.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  3. DARTHLINK

DARTHLINK Force Ghost star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    I think there’s a canon comic where Vader confronts her (I believe it’s when he’s searching for Force-sensitive children.)

4. The_Phantom_Calamari

The_Phantom_Calamari Force Ghost star 5

Nov 10, 2011
    We know what happened to Yaddle. She needed to leave. Her home planet needed her.

Fallen Jedi Master likes this.
  5. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    Yeah she survived somehow, although she seemed completely delusional. It was a pretty poor comic story really. A far cry from Legends' comic stories of clone wars survivors (Purge, Dark Times).
    K'kruhk and his hat!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    whostheBossk and Deliveranze like this.
  6. Triad Moons

Triad Moons Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 14, 2020
    If we're being realistic, a story that depends on most of its heroes being annihilated isn't going to give you a exact total loss of life on their end (we don't even get that in reality). That's a fine way to undermine the implied devastation. The Wookiepedia has a roster of "known survivors" and "known deaths", but otherwise, unless they're given a story of their own, I don't think they'll matter in the grand scheme of Order 66's aftermath.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  7. DARTHLINK

DARTHLINK Force Ghost star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    And honestly, Palpatine probably didn’t care if there were a few Jedi survivors. He knew there were far too few to actually pose a serious threat to him at that point.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Nope she survived and was later killed by Vader sorta

9. Sparked Ennui

Sparked Ennui Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2020
    Does Kanan Jarrus count? He was in Jedi training at the time.

10. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    He counts. He was called Caleb Dume back then and the OP includes him under that name.

Maythe14thBeWithYou likes this.
  11. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    What a throwback thread. Anyone remember the famous Arena Jedi Survivors thread that had hundreds of post? It's somewhere back in the archives. Had to be my favorite one ever.
    Luminara survived Kashyyyk? It's possible she didn't and was mummified shortly after.

12. The Senate

Feb 12, 2020
    I’m hoping Yaddle left before the war to her home planet and will be found by the mandalorian.I could see her going on some big quest to find her homework’s and that’s why Yoda never found it.

13. JMCYoda

JMCYoda Jedi Master

Oct 25, 2011
    Wouldn't it be cool if The Child's mother was Yaddle?

whostheBossk likes this.
  14. The Senate

Feb 12, 2020
    Im hoping for that.I could see if maybe Yaddle disappeared before the clone wars but really she went looking for her homeworld.I don't know how her child would've ended up with a bunch of pirates though.

15. cratylus

cratylus Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    I can see why you might think that, but Palpatine himself addresses the topic.

"Every Jedi must be hunted down or it will be civil war without end."

This sets up the next six movies.

16. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    So among popular belief or even canon we have Quinlan Vos as a survivor, Luminara is taken prisoner (and later mummified), Kanan Jarrus, (i wouldnt say Ezra is a Jedi but worth honorable mention) we will soon find out Ahsoka's fate, and of course Yoda & Obi Wan.

17. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Ric Olie was a secret Jedi too. Obviously

18. The Senate

Feb 12, 2020
    If we get a Fallen Order 2 I really want to see other Jedi like Coleman Kcaj or Quinlan Vos help train or team up with Cal.Sure they would probably be killed by Vader but would be cool seeing them again and giving them story.Especially since Quinlan Vos was such a badass in Dark Disciple and we haven’t seen him much.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    whostheBossk likes this.
  19. Jolee Bindo

Jolee Bindo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2016
    A Fallen Order sequel is confirmed to be in development - fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled!

But yeah I'd love a dark story where Cal finds a small group of Jedi survivors who plan to resist the Empire, but Vader kills them all by the end of the game.

20. The Senate

Feb 12, 2020
    I could see the group of jedi be led by Quinoan Vos and they all kinda tap I to the dark side and make very unjedi acts.Cal will try to reason with them and show them how a true jedi acts even when the order is gone.But at the end of the game they’re ambushed by Vader and they all fight like true jedi by showing Vader mercy until he pulls a part of the ceiling down which allows him to escape and retrieve his lightsaber and defeat the remaining jedi.Quinlan will sacrifice himself to save Cal.Cal will do better against Vader then he did in the last game.

Also hoping for a Kanan Jarrus cameo though Cal won’t know he’s a Jedi and will only be in one mission.Cal will thank him for helping in his mission and ask Kanan to join his crew.Hera will want Kanan to but he will refuse.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    Jolee Bindo likes this.
  21. Jolee Bindo

Jolee Bindo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2016
    Yeah I like this idea a lot for the plot of the next game. Cal will be tempted by the dark side but will ultimately have to be the one to show them the true way of the Jedi, as he did with Cere in the first game.

22. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    I knew it.

23. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    If Ric Olie were a Jedi, he would have told everyone. Even if he were a secret Jedi.

"And, I am a secret Jedi. A secret is information that is not meant to be shared. And, I just shared it. This means I did not keep the secret. I am a Jedi".

24. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    Ric Olie was just putting on an act to fool everybody. He knew people would fall for it. And they have.

25. The Senate

Feb 12, 2020
    The story of Ric Olie (Totally true)

Rick Olie was a human male born on a unknown planet and was discovered by the Jedi in the year 60 B.B.Y after he took a journey as a young boy to Coruscn where he hoped to enroll in Skywalker Academy but a droid crashed his ship into the Jedi Temple.He was trained by Yarelel Poof who taught him how to hide in plain sight.Ric Olie was sent to Naboo as a secret bodyguard to the Queen.Panaka and Typho weren't actually her bodyguards.He pretended to be captured by droids to keep his secret.He then Sensed Maul and decided to stay on the ship when they were on Tatooine.During the battle of Naboo Yoda told him to go with the Jedi and he did.HE wasn't the strongest Jedi and thats why he let Qui Gon and Obi Wan take on Maul.He then continued to stay on Naboo as a bodyguard until he wasn't injured in the explosion that almost killed Padme.Thats why Anakin took her to Naboo and not him.Ric felt like it was his fault for the end of the Jedi due to him not taking Padme to Naboo.With Padme dead he spent the rest of his life flying in the skies of Naboo.He once visited his Master once aboard The Death Star and his fate was unknown after its destruction.He fought in the Battle of Exegol as that one N-1 we saw in the fight.HE was very old at that point but still flew well.During the battle his ship crashed after being hit by the "Unlimited power" from The Senate.He had a nice little funeral on Naboo and his astromech helped Rey by giving her the extensive knowledge of the jedi he had which helped her start her own Jedi academy.

Princess_Tina likes this.