main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Fanfiction Interview Thread - Current Interview: Vehn

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by devilinthedetails , Feb 6, 2020.

1. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    Some more April fools themed questions for @Briannakin.

1) How confident are you writing humor? Do you have any tips for writing humor?

2) What are some of your favorite humorous moments in Star Wars?

3) Who do you think is the funniest character in Star Wars and why?

2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Ooh, I have a few more silly questions in honor of April Fool's Day, too!

* What's your favourite moment of snark from TWW, go. (Evil question, yes I know! [face_mischief] [face_devil])

* What's your funniest few lines from any fanfic you've ever written?

* What in the world kind of poor creature is that in your avatar? [face_laugh]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    devilinthedetails likes this.
  3. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    I'm pretty confident in my humour writing abilities. As for tips, I have a number. First, be in the right mood. Rarely writing humour when I'm in a crabby mood can cheer me up, but most of the time it just turns out bad, so I find I HAVE to be in a silly mood to write humour. A little sleep deprived is great for writing some randomness, but if I'm too sleep deprived, I just get crabby. Second, know your characters and know what they could/would joke about. For example, Anakin probably would joke about sand or desert, but Luke probably would. I have an OC who is disabled and LOVES to crack "I can't feel my legs" jokes, but he and is wife (and maybe his best friends) can really joke about it. Know what type of humor you want to write and what works best is the story (humour can be a lot of things from snarky dialogue to physical humour). Third, don't be afraid to go juvenile, slapstick, or potty humour. IT'S FUNNY! Some of the greats were slapstick comedians. There is a line between funny and raunchy but it's really up to the writer and reader, but every type of humour gets old so know when things need to end. And fourth (semi related): end on a funny note before you run the funny into the ground.
    As a kid, one of my favourites was when Luke meets Yoda for the first time and it still makes me laugh. And, though I'm not a fan of the movie in general, the opening scene of The Last Jedi with Poe and "General Hugs" cracks me up every time.

Also, I'm not sure if you are including the EU/Legends in this, but Snarky Teenage Ben Skywalker has the best moments in the final few books of Legends. Like this exchange in Outcast:
    Ben: "We're choosing new names?"
    Luke: "No."
    Ben: "Oh. That's sad. I was looking forward to being Sparky."
    Luke: "Sounds like a name for a monkey-lizard."
    Ben: "And you could be Grand Master Whango Mittphool."
    Luke: "Not in this lifetime."

Again, not sure if we are counting Legends, but if so, Ben Skywalker hands down.

Oh god. Do I have to pick just one? There's a moment between Charlie and the President where Charlie says something snarky Bartlett just asks "Are you sassing me, Charlie?" and Charlie just says "noooo" in the most unconvincing way and I love it. Charlie has the best sass and snark but YouTube is failing me, so instead I will link these two other snarky scenes I LOVE:
    "Good of place to hide your body as any" because you KNOW Josh is just joking around but has maybe forgotten who he's talking to

And Joey Lucas just being SOOOO snarky to the President (again, youtube is failing me, but you know the scene)
    [​IMG]

Oh god. Okay so I can't post my absolute funniest because it was a PM-only story which almost killed Mav and it was PM only just for that one line (it involved Leo Lyman (OC) overhearing and learning that his dad (Josh) and Sam used to date), but here are a few of my favourites funny moments from other of my West Wing fics:

I have others that I love but I've spent wayyy too much time now scanning my fics.

It's a nigersaurus!

[​IMG]

4. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Tell us about the nigersaurus and why it's your spirit animal (or other reason you choose it as you avatar)

devilinthedetails likes this.
  5. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    Thank you for an insightful and entertaining interview, @Briannakin.

Next up is the great fan fiction author @Anedon.

Some opening questions:

1. You have written collaborative works of fan fiction with another author in the past. What do you think are the benefits of writing a piece of fan fiction collaboratively with another author? Do you have any advice for other authors who might be interested in writing a story with another author?

2. Do you prefer the Jedi or the Sith? Why?

3. What are some of your favorite foods? Why?

6. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Thanks, @devilinthedetails :)

Hey guys, I´m Anedon and you probably already know some things of me. So without further ado lets get into the interview. ;)

Oh I think its a great way to work, because it allows for ideas to bounce between the writers, and also kinda brings in some form of feedback ahead of publishing the story. Can both lead to good ideas being made even better while maybe not so great ideas could be ironed out or improved. Also adds another layer to the experience as one is both writing and experiencing the story as it grows.

As for advice, I would say you should get along well with your co-author. Especially in therms of style and pacing of the story you should be on the same page, agree upon the general tone and scope of the story. Also generally being understanding and accepting of the other writers opinion, even if he or she might not like one of your ideas or your dislikeing one of theirs. Instead try to find a compromise, or maybe a third new idea.
    Will say that me and @Adalia-Durron get along very well working with each other and I am very glad and thankfull she is doing this with me.

Defenetly the Jedi, will say the Sith kinda lost my intrest quite a lot in the last few years. Yeah many of them have cool designs but if the motive behind their actions in the end is nothing but "I want power for myself and care for abolutley no one (exept maybe a very few chosen people)" really becomes bland and boring to me. Also find they are kind of overused in SW, there have been other villians that are much more intresting in my opinion but in general its often just back to the same boring old Sith. Which is why in my post Legacy comics stories the Sith are now once and truly gone.
    As for the Jedi I like many aspects about them and how their order has gone through so many phases and changes with different systems where each of them having their own strenghts and flaws(so no, I´m not subscribing to the idea of "The PT Jedi order did everything wrong, (Ledgends)Luke´s order did everything right). And you have various different characters and ways to be a Jedi, like Mace Windu being very different from say Yoda and yet both are valid ways to be a Jedi.

Become pretty fond of certain fingerfoods like Chili Cheese Nuggets, Mozzarella Sticks, Onion Rings and Shrimps. Being neither very cheap nor healthy tough I generally try to limit myself with them. At most having them once a week, usually after the last day of work as the start of the weekend. Also enjoy Italian cooking like Pizza and Pasta, especially when self made. In therms of restaurants like Croatic and general International ones.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hello, @Anedon

* Favorite season of the year?

* Favorite sweet snack?

* In the situation where you're stuck in plotting, what do you do--skip ahead or focus on the dialogue or shift the character focus?

* When creating original characters, do you start with their personalities or their back-stories?

* Favorite SW character and why, least favorite & why?

* I'd like your opinion on Luke in the Sequel Trilogy?

* Thoughts/comments on Admiral Thrawn in both Legends & Disney timelines? Which version of Thrawn do you prefer?

* For role playing, what do you find the most rewarding versus frustrating?

Anedon and devilinthedetails like this.
  8. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Favourite non-human species and why?

Favourite SW culture and why?

What fictional culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how?

What real life culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how?

If you could change something in SW, what would it be?

What SF technology that have not appeared in SW would you like to see appear?

What kind of food pie do you prefer? Meat, chicken, cheese, ham & broccoli or something else?

9. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Would have said Winter back in the day where we still had snowy winters and I was still in school. Today I would probably say later summer/autum. Great for riding a bike in therms of temperature and the leaves turning is visually pleasing as well.

White chocolate I would say. Very sweet of course but I like it. Tough have recently begun to apprechiate dark cocolate as well.

Depends, if its exposition I get stuck in I tend to skip ahead, if its a dramatic scene I would instead try to shift the character focus, like in one recent chapter in my Jacen series where Jacen talks to a force spirit I had inthially another person for him to communicate with and was stuck there for quite some time before putting in another character who acted very differently.

Probably a mix both, Ethan for example was first born as a "good Eriaduan" and a direct character foil for Tarkin, his more detailed backstory only grew over time. In contrast his son Adrian who was first established as Ethan´s son before I went to create his personality.

Favourite defenetly Jacen Solo, through him I went from someone who liked the movies to a real in depth SW fan. Could both relate to his clumsy attempts to win over Tenel Ka as well as to his inquistive nature and philospoical musings in the NJO series. What I probably like the best about him is that he is really not the stereotypcial male character we so often see in fiction, including SW, not a fighter but a thinker, someone who considers other peoples opinions and tries to understand. This makes him one of the three fictional characters(alongside John Locke from Lost and the Mysterious Author form The City of Dreaming Books) that I can identify with the most. Even was okay with becoming a bit darker in TDN, but then LotF happened and just everything fell appart and Jacen became his own anti thesis.

Was thinking about saying Caedus as my least favourite SW character as I just hate what was done there, as mentioned above with me having little intrest in most Sith I think makeing him one was a great waste, they could have had him become dark, prgamatic, maybe even anatagonistic, but still kept him Jacen, by having him avoid clearly Sith tropes so to say. But instead they made him into basically pure evil, who kills his own men and random people in fits of rage and massacres entire populations during the war. Makes me in retrospect even wonder if it might have been better if Jacen had died in the NJO as was originally planned instead of being turned into this. Cause loosing ones favourite character is one thing, but have them be turned into their own oppositte is worse in my opinion.

But if Caedus doesn´t count it would be Kylo Ren, because he is kind of a watered down version of Jacen who feels like a bad carricature to me.

Hm, will say I neither really like what was done too Luke in both timelines. In Ledgends he becomes this all powerfull, can do no wrong Übermensch, who especially later on has some hypocritical opinions, especially when it comes to Jacen and the dark side in general. In the ST I think they went too far in the oppositte direction, having him be utterly broken over one, admitely pretty severe, mistake. Think the best generally would have been a mix between the two, a Luke who makes mistakes and suffers actual defeats because of them but also remains his idealism, a Luke who wouldn´t give up on either newphew completly.

Like him in Ledgends, tough I´m not the biggest fan of Thrawn later trying to completly whitwash him and claim that everything he ever did was right and justified. He is an ambigous character and should be taken as one, not turned into a misunderstood hero nor a complete villian. Haven´t see much of him in the New Canon, generally think he was pretty well done, but I wish they hadn´t included him. In my opinion Disney should have gone 100 percent its own way not half trying to be different and half being something of a watered down Ledgends. Its kind of the same problem I have with Kylo. So defenetly prefer the old Thrawn.

The most rewarding is defenetly if planted elements and begun character arcs work out over time and eventually lead to a satisfying conclusion. If character grow in ways that make sense in the story and just feel genuine. Also just see character rise above where they started and find their way. Frustrating things can be arcs not working, characters forced into OOC moments to keep the plot working, or sometimes some character being overshadowed by others. Also it can be pretty sad if a player leaves and takes an important character with them, leaving a hole in the dynamics.

Nagai probably at this point, though this heavily influenced by my own fanon about them. Generally like their idea and design. Also a shout out to the Vong, the greatest risk SW ever took and in my opinion it payed off, great antagonists who truly offer something different from the Sith, like not being afraid to die for their cause while death is every Sith´s greatest fear.

Would probably say Eriaduan or Dathomirian if we include fanon, cause I think both offer some intresting character ideas and plots, both are certianly ambigious and heavily flawed, thus makeing for intresting stories. Also both tend to make sense for why they are the way they are. Like the Eriaudans aren´t just jerks, they became the ruthless elitists because they had to make a living of a hostile world that wanted them dead and yet they not only pulled through but also managed to become one of the most improtant and strong worlds of the galactic southwest. They don´t trust outsiders because in their early days no outsiders helped them and instead they where burdened with extreme debt that forced them to heavily indutrialize and thus ruin their ecosystem. And just how they are both envious of the core worlds and try to emulate them but also consider them weaklings who never had to struggle. Also the whole thing with Tarkin and the shadow of his actions hangaing over them is something I, as a german can defenetly identify with.

Hm, there are many options that could be intresting, one thing I would like to see would maybe be a few ideas from the Fallout series translated to SW. Like have their be a factions like the Brotherhood of Steel who believe that techonology is the cause of all suffering in the galaxy, using weapons like the Death Star as an example, and thus trying to keep such tech out of "unworthy" hands. Could also be an intresting techoncratic counterpart to the Jedi, and should be written like the BoS should: As an ambigious faction, neither clear heroes nor villians, but people with an undertsandable goal but sometimes questionable ways of achieving it. Might put some of that into fanon one day.

Have used some before, like Prussian for the Eriaduans, or various RL anarchist movements for the Teris Sector. There are certianly some others left that would intrest me, probably some minor, lesser known ones. Like the Cumman Kipchack Confderation maybe as a group of various raid based species in the unkown regions. Who all wear elaborate masks as a sign of beloning together despite being different species, have a loose leadership with every group/tribe being pretty independent but all sticking together in times of need. Also in another historical parralles they might eventually be driven off their homes by the Nagai when they come to the unkown regions, and are scattered as refugees and mercenaries in the main galaxy trying to make a new home for themselves.

Either Jacen not falling to the dark side at all, or have him survive the end of LotF and go on the journey he goes on in my fanfic. Because he is my favourite character and I don´t want him to die, especially not is such a way.

One idea I was thinking about recenetly was kind of even more advanced Cyborgs to the point of maybe even leaving their body behind alltogether, sans the brain, to live inside of a machine instead. Kind of like members of the Adeptus Mechanicus in Warhammer 40k. Could make for some intresting plots in the future of the GFFA.

Don´t mind meat and or cheese. Also generally spicy things I would say.

10. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Do you think the Bloody Magpies Blood Ravens are a Thousand Sons successor chapter?

Do you know of the After Ullanor podcast?

Best Thousand Sons
    cult and why?

Best Age of Sigmar mortal realm and why?

Age of Sigmar mortal realm where you would like to live?

We all know that Belisarius Cawl have created Primaris Marines using the gene-seed of the traitor Legions, have you any thoughts about a Ultima Founding chapter that's secretly of Thousand Sons stock?

Ragnar Blackmane, is he the worst that happened to the Thousand Sons since Ahriman? :p

11. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    I mean that would be cool, but then again with the whole Arvida equals Janus reveal, GW kinda threw all the foreshadowing for that into the trashbin. Kinda feel they only did that because the author wanted to up Ahriman with Arvida being basically the 22 Primachrch just as Aaron Dembski Bowden has his Thousand Sons Sorcerer constantly snipe at how much better than Ahriman he is. That said as for the Ravens I think it would make sense, more psychers, want to secure artifacts, believe in knowledge, there are some dark things in their history that Thule had to pruge, Ahriman calls them "brothers" in what was my very first 40k novel(and actually a pretty bad one to be honest). But then again the two main demons associated with the order Ulkahir and the Maledictum Demon are tied to Nugrle and Khorne instead of Tzeench who never makes a real presence in any of the DoW games. Now could be they target the Ravens because they are Tzeench aligned, just as the Thousand Sons where back in the day. Also the Ravens lack any sort of Persian astetics, names which would be a strike against the Thousand Sons.
    Other thing I noticed is their strong bond of cameradery, fondness of using chainswords even in higher leadership positions and good relationship with the Guard(most of the time) could also hint at War Hounds(pre nails) as do their roman names, while the whole artifact buiness and secrecy could mean Dark Angles, while their second creed "None should find us wanting" and some of their characters like Cyrus and Diomedes fit with the perfectionism of the Emperors Children, who´s geenseed was also problematic.
    In generally I will say I was convinced they are Thousand Sons until the Arvida Janus thing. Since then I wouldn´t outrule the possibility that GW will attempt another twist like that with the Ravens.

Not at all no. What is it about?

Prodigal Sons of course. ;) Its Ahrimans band and they are ironically the most focused on saving their legion. Also like several of the other members particulary Ignis, which he had a miniature, and one for Credence as well.

Not that well versed in AOS my knowledge of it generally based on one novel and a few lore videos I watched. But I found Shyish pretty cool and intresting, also one of my favourite character Arkhan the Black lives there, which is always a plus. Liked that there actually are real humans there just as there where in Nagash´s first kingdom in Nehekara. Also Manfred is there with whom I so far had my best TWW campaign, so there is that. Also liked how in that novel they kinda explained the relationship of Nagash to the souls and the other worlds how in the end, almost, everyone will end up with him.

Probably Azyr, seems to be the most stable and comfy of them. Also its the closest place to the Empire of the World that was who as fantasy germans I feel a certian kinship with. Also Balthas Arum lives there, who is another one of my favourite Warhammer/AoS characters and I would love studying magic under him and joining him on his expeditions into the other realms. Also on this note I think Balthazar Gelt in the End Times might actually be a good example how a fallen Jacen could have been done right. Tricked, manipulated by evil, possibly even corrupetd to some extend, but all in the name of protecting what he cares about and clearly still having some lines he wouldn´t cross, eventually realizing he had been manipulted and redeeming himself by returning to the side of good again, his death being the utmost tragedy of the setting. ;)

Hm hard to say, I guess of all traitor legions the Thousand Sons would be the least likley to have been used. Cause it is by its nature extremly dodgy, having a higher risk of mutation than pretty much every other. Also its known for causing more psykers and I´m not sure if the Mechanicus people really want that. Think its possibly if they took genseed from all legions.

If there is a chapter from their stock I guess they would have a lot of psykers, be a bit more liberal on many societal issues than the rest of the Imperium, intrested in gathering knowledge and atrifacts, think Space Wolves are mindless brutes while getting along very well with the White Scars and their successors. Also might be pretty snarky know it all´s. Maybe have some Persian astetic, if GW wants to play it clever maybe to a different Persian period instead of the Achemenid Empire. Maybe they have the Lion and Sun as their heraldry, also a certian fondess of bikes and hit and run in addition to their psykers. Kind of a mix between the Scars and Thousand Sons to tie the Persian high culture together with their steppe nomad origins, with maybe some elements of the Timurids thrown in for good measure: maybe their favourite method of execution is to throw their captured enemies from cliffs or buildings. Also maybe they tend to secetly spare artists, philosophers and scientists on the worlds they bring back into compliance and take them to their homeworld so they can continue their craft there for the benefit of the chapter.

Just some ideas I came up with on the fly, maybe I should write a 40k fanon atricle on them. [face_thinking]

Sorry forgot this one. Not sure if he is, also don´t think Ahriman was ever that bad for them, at that point in time the Rubric saved the Legion.
    Sure Ragnar is the best hope for these mad dogs, but then again I think the Thousand Sons have worse enemies. Ahriman outsmarted the wolves before, he can do so again.

Gamiel and devilinthedetails like this.
  12. Oddly_Salacious

Oddly_Salacious Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 5, 2005
    @Anedon, who are the 10 people (past, present, fictional, &c.) you would invite to your next dinner party?

--liked your replies to @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha's "I'd like your opinion on Luke in the Sequel Trilogy" and "In the situation where you're stuck in plotting..."

13. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Hm good question, not really a party person so a part of me would just invite Jacen and spent an evening with him instead of running around ten people at the same time. Guess I would like to meet some of the other YJK cast as well, Jaina, Tenel Ka, Maybe even Raynar and Lusa. As for the past, maybe JRR Tolkien so I could ask him to please clear up some of the stuff he left vague in his writing(like who Gil Galads father was he and his son changed that all the time) and maybe so the book snob in me can enjoy him tearing the movies appart for all their changes and omissions, maybe invite Peter Jackson as well then so the two can duke it out. From the present, hm, maybe some youtubers I tend to watch. Kinda nerd out together, spin theories, tell them about the nitpicks I have with their work, stuff like that.

Or if they count I might invite some of my OCs tough I guess that could be pretty akward.

14. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    It's a literary podcast that goes through the Horus Heresy book series, in order, where one of the podcasters is a litteratur teacher. They really dig into the books, I recommend it. Sadly so are they on a timeout (possibly for forever) because of real world stuff since their first episode on Nemesis. But they did do Thousand Sons

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
    devilinthedetails and Anedon like this.
  15. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    SW species/culture/planet with best fashion?

A) Pic an non-human species B) pic a real world culture/sub-culture's (alive or dead) fashion that you think would fit that species

Who is best dressed in SW?

16. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Hm, there is a part of me who really likes the tribal astetics of Dathomir, not just their clothing but also their tattoos, hair style, things like that. The Vong also have a pretty nice astetic visually but I´m not sure if that can still be counted as fashion. If we include fanon I might put the Eriaduan´s here as well think their black and gold dress uniforms, also look pretty great:

[​IMG]

Hm, hard to say especially as so many non human cultures already have pretty flashed out backgrounds. But if it comes to fashion only maybe some Roman/Greek astetics for the Chiss? I mean we see parts of the military but only get very small glimpses at their actual leadership so I guess a "Crystal Spires and Togas" astetic could fit them quite well.

Will exclude the characters from the cultures/worlds I talked about above here. Generally not into ellaborate, complicated dresses, think clothing should be pratical, so I would say maybe Obi Wan for the males, his clothing being a bit lighter than the other Jedi still gives him a unqiue style. Jaina Solo for the females think her flight siut really fits her and her character background very well.

17. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Best to worst interpretation of Dathomir fashion?

Anedon likes this.
  18. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Worst I would say The Clone Wars, these red robes don´t really look Dathomirian to me, I would imagine it more being leathers, made from the creature that live there. Best I have to say @Adalia-Durron ´s, she gets it right with Marie´s outfits and her addition of clan tattoos and their meanings really fits the lore.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  19. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
  20. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    So no love or hate for the pre-Mighella* looks?
    * a.k.a. pre-face paint/tattoos

And where can people see this image?

21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    He can't answer that cause it's in my head..........and I am no artist. :p

22. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    What now Legend non-jedi, non-sith Force tradition would you like to see in the new EU and why?

What, now Legend, non-humans species that have never gotten any real description would you like to know more about?

Which one of the new non-human races we have seen in ST and the NEU would you like to know more about?

Which background character/s in the ST deserve to get their story told?

Aha, so where can we read it then?

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Shshshsh, Click the link in his signature. ;)

24. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Its somewhere in the middle I guess. Fits better than the TCW but is kinda lacking something in my opinion. I think the facepaint, tattoos things like that add to the wohle thing, underline the tribal astetic.

None, as mentioned I would prefer if Disney goes to 100 percent their own way and invents their own traditions. Especially as we just mentioned Dathomir where Filoni clearly changed many aspects of it. And yes that was still technically Ledgends but I would have prefered if he had made them a new group on a different world instead of utterly changing Dathomirian lore, like makeing them Zabrak hybrids. Same with Disney, would prefer them doing their own thing.

That´s quite tricky as we got quite a lot of lore on the species´s that are pretty prominent. So I will admit I don´t know/remember much about species that never really gotten much of a describtion. Think the Sephi and Nagai would have intrested the elf fan in me but I kinda made a lot of lore for them myself so I think its okay we never got more. Leaves room for interpretation. Same with master Fay´s species who could be Sephi but then again she seems older than Sephi tend to get. Of course I tie these three species together in my fanon but I would have liked something like that done in canon.
    For a species I haven´t made fanon about I would say the Half Bothan´s Valenthyne Farfalla´s species, wouldn´t mind seeing more of them, or him for that matter, was one of the few things that made the Bane novels readable for me.

Hm can´t really think of one, the parts of the NEU that I know are pretty human focused, as is the ST at the end of the day. Also many of the new aliens just look ugly to me, but maybe that´s just a matter of taste.

Will admit I´ve only seen each of the ST films once and don´t really intend on rewatching them anytime soon so its quite hard for me to really think of any background characters. Would probably go with the Broomboy here because his plot was kinda left hanging in the movies.

25. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Favourite parings in SW ?

Favourite parings in non-SW fandoms?

Favourite crack parings? In any fandoms.

Any parings (canon or fanon) that have great chemistry but should not get together? In any fandom.