main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars Season 7!? #TheCloneWarsSaved

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Jul 19, 2018.

1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
  2. The Senate

The Senate Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 12, 2020
    I think the siege of Mandalore will go like this.

Episode 1 will start with the jedis perspective where they recieve a call from Mandalore telling them a skit the invasion.It then shows the scene from the trailer with Kanan and the rest of the Jedi.Then Anakin and Obi Wan meet up with Ahsoka and plan a attack but before the attack commences they receive a transmission saying how Palpatine has been kidnapped.They give Ahsoka command of the 501st and decide to leave for Coruscant.A short battle commences and the episode ends.

Episode 2 They launch their attack on Maul and destroy most of there forces.Most of this episode would be the main battle I don’t think the light saber duel will be in this episode.But it would end with a Ahsoka entering the capital building where Maul is.Jesse will die in this episode.

Episode 3:It shows the lightsaber duel and Maul overpowers Ahsoka but is trapped by Rex in a day shield.They fight the rest of Mauls forces and take him aboard a ship that is leaving for Coruscant.The episode ends with a Rex getting a transmission from Palpatine saying:”Execute order 66” Rex has a strange look on his face as the episode ends.

Episode 4: The troopers around Rex tell him where Ahsoka is and start to move towards her location.Rex tells them to stop but they say:”good soldiers follow orders” and go to shoot Rex.He fights off a few of them and Ahsoka come son and asks what’s going on.Maul begins to escape during this bit Ahsoka chooses to help Rex instead.They flee on a shuttle but it crashes on Mandalore where the troops there begin to attack them.The mandalorian help them and the two of them fake their deaths.Ahsoka receives the transmission from Obi Wan and Rex contacts Wollffe and Gregor.Ahsoka tells Rex how there’s still hope for the Jedi and the series ends with them bidding each other farewell and fly off to the unknown.

How do you guys think it will go?

JediMasterMark15 likes this.
  3. Jesta'

Jesta' Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 25, 2017
    The Mortis god are probably going to be in it.

4. The Senate

Feb 12, 2020
    How?

Outsourced likes this.
  5. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    I guess he thinks so cause of the connection with Ahsoka and that bird.

Jesta' likes this.
  6. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    Let's just say some pretty lofty (and possibly scary) claims are being made about SoM:

At the risk of stirring up overhype...

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/film-musi...lore-arc-will-be-essential-to-skywalker-saga/

If this is true, I wouldn't be surprised to see Mortis coming in somehow.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  7. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    My expectations have been lowered after two underwhelming arcs that both started out so strong and fell apart on their respective third episodes (imho). I sure do hope they stick the landing with this one. It already had a lot riding on it before that.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
    DBPirate and cwustudent like this.
  8. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    That's a really strong claim, however, given that TCW is basically a bridge and in my somewhat unpopular opinion, it can even serve as a backbone to the rest the Skywalker Saga just because of the work it's done with Anakin who is the core of the mythology anyways. I can buy there being ramifications for all parts. Honestly, even The Last Jedi for all its faults actually plugs into TCW fairly well when digging for explanations on certain things. There is a definite risk of overhype, however, TCW is at its best when it tries to break the mold and goes for the crazier ideas. I think Dave will deliver some solid stuff in his writing for SoM. Witwer's interviews have also said the writing is next level. Also since SoM was originally supposed to be a Matt Michnovetz arc which if any of those bones are used bodes for stronger episodes than Bad Batch or Ahsoka Underworld because Matt wrote some of the best episodes in both TCW and Rebels. He is particularly good at fast-paced character-driven stories with a good balance giving each character moments to shine. I hope Matt was involved with the rewrites.

My biggest concern for Siege is it seems like it's going to be tackling a lot of content for just four episodes or around 96 minutes far as we know. Particularly since I would like some character-driven dialogue moments. We know we've got a massive invasion, at least one massive lightsaber dual, the possibility of Mortis stuff, Order 66, and maybe even the aftermath all too cover. I've got a friend who has an outlandish theory that Maul, Ahsoka, and even Rex will be biologically immortal after the season 7 finale just to make sure they are around for future projects, LOL. No....

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  9. The Senate

Feb 12, 2020
    Ahsoka mentions how she owes Morei (The bird) her life.I know the daughter saved Ahsoka on Morris but what if that could mean something else too?Maybe it warns her or something?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  10. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    If ties to the whole saga from beginnig to end, I bet we will have mortis stuff, maybe more understanding of order 66 and maybe something with Mandalore happens.

Darkslayer likes this.
  11. dick rodgers

dick rodgers Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2016
  12. Theo333

Theo333 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2011
    Apparently those nine movies were just some filler.

13. jedi-soon

jedi-soon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 27, 2001
    Some encouraging words from Sam. I'm tempted to do the same!

14. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    I want to... but I won't. The temptation will be too strong :_|

15. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I have very little will power at best. Fortunately, TCW tends to be very rewatchable compared to most things. I've already watched the hell out of all the season 7 episodes trying to pick them apart. My favorite thing about TCW is being able to treat it like a puzzle in a good way that needs to be put together.

cwustudent likes this.
  16. TheCloneWarsForever

Apr 24, 2018
    Umm... I don't know, most TCW arcs work best for me as an arc of episodes. There are exceptions; the Citadel arc comes to mind as an arc where the episode cuts seem to be there just because it's time rather than because a big payoff or a big cliffhanger was established. But my favorites arcs like the Fugitive arc or the Geonosis arc are arcs I'd never watch in a single sitting. The individual episodes work great on their own with their own throughlines while forming a larger arc.

Siege promises to be full of impactful moments that I'd rather savor and anticipate individually. Episode 9 is about the Big Emotional Reunion. Episode 10/11 would have Ahsoka vs. Maul which doesn't have much emotional setup yet but has the most room for that surprise zinger that makes you think "Woah!." Then 11/12... Order 66 - where it comes all down and the kerchiefs come out. So I'm definitely watching week to week.

Not to say that big epic everything but the kitchen sink payoffs like ROTS weren't a hell of an experience on their own. But that was in an age when you couldn't just hit "Restart" on a streaming service to watch it again or watch favorite pieces. You had to make another trip to the theater, sit through interminable ads and watch the whole thing. There was time in between to process the impact.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    In my opinion, all TCW episodes are engineers so they can be viewed episodically which is why there is a Newsreel at the start of each episode. It's natural to watch them that way and they will play that way fine. Umbara is actually the only four-parter that played better separately likely because it didn't break any molds like what followed. This changes starting with The Deception arc and continuing with every other four-parter arc which presents much more tangled throughlines meant to be watched in one sitting. Seriously if you've never watched The Deception arc, the Youngling Arc, the season 5 Maul arc, Ahsoka's Fugitive arc, the Order 66 arc, and even Bad Batch in one sitting you're missing out. The true complexity of these arcs come out, I notice stuff I didn't when viewing separately, and problems tend to iron themselves out better. And who doesn't want an excuse to watch more TCW while waiting for the final episodes?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  18. Darth Corydon

Darth Corydon Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2018
    ABELOTH feels Order 66 and Reaches out to Ahsoka

19. The Senate

Feb 12, 2020
    I would love for her to become canon!

Darth Corydon likes this.
  20. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    My guess is that they will try and find a way to subtly timestamp where the events of Seige and episode 3 take place at the same time.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  21. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    I am so not ready for the end![face_hypnotized]

22. The Senate

Feb 12, 2020
    Part of the journey is the end...

23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    This is not the the end, it is a necessary part of the path. - Eno Cordova.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  24. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    If they show Cere and Trilla, or Cal and Master Topal I'm going to get way too emotional.

25. TheCloneWarsForever

Apr 24, 2018
    An old series not forgotten.
    A phantom, the apprentice became.
    Shattered, the fanbase was.
    But there is victory in death.