main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before the Saga Celtic challenge: "I never will marry", story 9/9 from Sheev´s POV: answers

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AzureAngel2, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Vek Talis

Vek Talis Jedi Master star 3

Oct 12, 2018
    None of your fancy robes for the senate.

Just a chillaxing Sith dude! :D

Sheev Palpatine, the private person, is an enigma to them.

They don't want to know the real Sith. They can't handle the truth!

The Republic is like a Perlote tree, growing in a swamp of corruption

And Sheevie is digging down beneath the corruption to make it all shiny and new again. [face_devil]

The rest is well placed blackmail.

Such a skilled future Emperor. :emperor:

An unusual couple, true, but love is a riddle for you anyway.

He loves his power. [face_devil]

I said to the Red Bull...

I must have wings. :p

You have no real feelings for him.

So that, one day, when he hurts Nagina, you will punish him severely. [face_skull]

“You two must be absolutely ravished,”

Gee, I wonder why. [face_mischief]

Getting dressed might take a while longer, but you are okay with that.

Heh. The squeaking of the bed should be his second clue. ;)

I continue to love the look inside good ol' Steve's private life. :D Excellent story 3!

DarthUncle and Findswoman like this.
  2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    @Vek Talis: Wow, you really read yourself through all the Palpatine stories while I try to fix my life a bit. (Same as most of my colleagues at work.) :D

I am glad that you like story 2 & 3 plus the humour attached to it. This is due to all the BBC comedies that I ever watched. They left a trace in my life. Like books of Terry Prachett, Stephen Fry, Eoin Coffler & Rick Riordan.

Plus the SW movies & comics made me believe that old Palps has a wicket humour.

DarthUncle and Vek Talis like this.
  3. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    Well, this is interesting - those artworks show the development and contrast between the friendly face of the senator and Darth Sidious - and having just commented on several stories about Darth Vader and director Krennic and how they relate with warmth and interest with your OG Cassie, who has a link to family of Palps, seeing here how he interacts with his niece Nagina (also an OG), clearly loves here, but especially in contrast to the story about how Krennic would even fight Vader for his adoptive daughter Cassie, and how Vader respects that, well the evil, selfishness of Sidious does shine through even more with those clearly contrasting images of the man that your visual art shows. Great addition to the story, and interesting to revisit this story now.

Again, having rewatched Rise of Skywalker yesterday with you, the contrast between Ben Solo's parents (spoiler?), even his uncle in the last film, and this man towards his niece, his son and his granddaughter (spoiler?), and with Vader apparently being one too, and the boy that was turned into Darth Maul being a sort of adoptive son, in some ways as well - ugh, bad parenting! - that contrast is stark. Appropriately so, as Sidious/Palps really wanted ultimate power.

I do wonder though, with Palps being a bit of a one trick pony apparently (so he was playing the Snoke, ie. Starkiller was his!?; and yes use your anger bla bla, tell them the plan, of course that will work, sheev!), when you go for immortality, having to rejig the same plane as for last generation, yet again, well, not sure that's smart. But, probably only a cut right? Thousand year empire's don't seem to last that long (today NL recalls the death from WOII, sorry) so even if it is horrible for a generation, ultimate power crumbles away eventually, and the sith will be gone. I'd go for the good guys, they have more to give (like friends, and family!).

Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks, @DarthUncle, for liking my art and thinking it is a great addition to a story. :*

And as we clearly can see, power alone does not make happy. But rather bitter and lonely, even with a lot of sith occultism filling up an entire arena. :emperor:

Calling Palpatine a trick pony really is courageous. I hope he will not get back to you about that. But then, you are one of the good guys and have a wonderful family plus great friends. (I should not speak about your gorgeous wife now. This would not be right. ;))

But that is the weak point of the dark side. Solo fighters and egoistic psychopaths. Seldom somebody who is sane and has a clear vision. Or really cares for the rest of the galaxy.

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.