main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian Boba Fett in The Mandalorian & Spinoffs (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by RX_Sith, May 9, 2020.

1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Maybe Boba should just leave his armor and cape and like Embo become a farmer and work the farmland.

2. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    I thought Maul telling Saxon that Mandos shouldn’t die hiding in the sewers was a nice touch, because we know from this show that it’s exactly what winds up happening.

TadoFett, Vorax and Erkan12 like this.
  3. Verbal21

Verbal21 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2011
    Exactly. The Marvel guys de-age people 20-30 years with ease. Factor in that Temuera DOES NOT look 20 years older than he did in AOTC and it should be a moot point to even think that these guys can't pull it off.

Although, I will say that I'm in the camp that agrees he doesn't even need to take his helmet off in the first place. Save his face for his Nik Sant cameo.

4. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    He would be 41 to be exact. Unless there’s a time jump between season one and two.

Krueger likes this.
  5. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
  6. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Yes, I worked it out at 41 as well.

7. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    I dunno, They may wanna keep Gideon for the shows entire run. But doesn't stop other other characters from getting big roles too.

8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think we will have two types of villains. the imperial kind and the bounty hunter kind.

RetropME likes this.
  9. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    guys, I would love to hear your opinion.

when we see boba do you think his armour will be different? maybe newer? new colours? ravaged?

thanks in advance.

10. Shadao

Shadao Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2017
    It should be noted that Boba has spent a good quality time on Tatooine, a planet that infamously aged young Ewan McGregor into Alec Guinness within 19 years.

Shamear and Krueger like this.
  11. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    Yeah living in Tatooine is murder on the skin. Luke was lucky to get out of there before getting all wrinkly.

12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Well Luke fared no better then poor Kenobi they both aged horrible.

13. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    I would prefer a more ravaged look myself, but still unmistakeably Boba Fett.

Jaxxon- likes this.
  14. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    Absolutely!

15. Verbal21

Nov 5, 2011
    His perfect look for a series like this already exists. I would be totally surprised if they didn't just go with this look.

[​IMG]

Vib3s, mnjedi, RetropME and 2 others like this.
  16. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Where is that from? Is that fan art or something official?

17. Verbal21

Nov 5, 2011
    I just googled Mythos to use a picture of the Sideshow figure As my example but this showed up and said it was on Pinterest. Just fan art of said figure.

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  18. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    It's pretty good - I like it.

19. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    this is OUTSTANDING!

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    We know from Aftermath that his armor was heavily scarred by the acid in the sarlacc

21. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    Maybe he had a spare suit somewhere.

22. Jabberwock2137

Jabberwock2137 Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 16, 2013
    Last thing I heard was that Boba not only survived the pit but took it personally and returned every year to roast it with Slave(?)'s reactors.....

Call me old school but I can't wait to see him in the context of this series ......Raw, straight up, no holes barred STAR WARS....!

23. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Actually Boba Fett, like Jango, took his helmet off all the time on TCW. The Mandalorians were taking their helmets off all the time in Rebels too, and in front of other people on both animated shows. Some propose the possible explanation on The Mandalorian is they are some tribe with their own values , but being that he's[Jango/Boba] not connected to Death Watch I'd wager the mysterious Armorer may of came up with this rule or it came from someone else higher up the ladder. They can remove the helmet, just not in front of other people unless they give up the way of life or it brings dishonor and shame.

In any case I do not think it applies to Boba Fett at all since he's not Death Watch , unless they retcon he took the oath of the creed which is rather farfetched. Boba, if he's playing Boba, I think in all likelihood might be a local lawman or possible father figure as someone to replace Nolte's character that died. Also possible they can more dig into his background and maybe incorporate stuff from the EU with Jaster Mereel and Monstross although this might be a long shot.

As far as age again, I think the Kaminoans could've lied to Jango or their cloning is that perfect, so perhaps he started to age rapidly like the altered clones. Or perhaps, there could be a time jump but 10 or more years between seasons is dubious as Fett should be in his late 30's early 40's at this point after ROTJ. He also apparently has been laying low, and Tatooine is a good place for that. Djarin has experience with Sand People and Tatooine, so its possible he knew Boba or rescued him too.

Last edited: May 12, 2020
    TadoFett likes this.
  24. Verbal21

Nov 5, 2011
    The guy did have completely different suits in ESB compared to ROTJ. And if you factor in the SE editions, he technically had three variations of his costume in the OT movies so yeah, it's not far fetched he'll look differently in the five years after the Sarlacc.

Agreed. Especially when Din Djarin is already considered by someone who works for the Empire as the best around. Sometimes, you have to regroup for the come back later.

TadoFett and Princess_Tina like this.
  25. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    If they do go for the Fett’s not a Mandalorian I wonder how that will go down in the show. Although they could as easily just chalk it up to Almac lying

TadoFett and RetropME like this.