main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC IMDb for Hollywood/Celebrity/Famous sexual predators

Discussion in 'Community' started by vin, Oct 30, 2017.

1. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
  2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I just listen to the recoding of Amber and hope she rots in jail. Poor Johnny, she abused him, he's the victim. Hollywood should apologise to him and give him back his movie franshise.
    Amber Heard shoul be put in jail, blacklisted and [nope].:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2020
  3. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Both Heard and Depp sound like pretty terrible people to be honest who perpetuated a cycle of abuse and violence on each other.

Juliet316 likes this.
  4. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Yeah, it's amazing to me that anyone who posts "Amber Heard is the real bad person!" conveniently ignores like everything else in the depositions and court records.

5. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    How is this any of your business? These are two people you don't know personally. Or do you? You call them by their first names.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2020
    harpua likes this.
  6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    From everything i heard on it it was Depp who was calm and walked away when it got violent and she punched him and broke his fingers while she faked her abuse to get money out off him. Also all of Depps friends and exes stand with not to mentionco-stars even Amber's parents stand with him.

Also there's a difference between some texts and real abuse.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    Master_Rebado likes this.
  7. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Also I do question thread relevancy, if only because I don't think either Depp or Heard are sexual predators, I think they're both just %^$%@@s.

Master_Rebado and Juliet316 like this.
  8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I do think he's kind soul and good man. Like Kenu reeves. Just the media has slandered him and he has been in dark place for so long.

9. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    As Watto said, do you know him? How can you possibly say what he’s like if you do not.

10. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Amber Heard did some horrible things, including abuse. But Depp also texted her saying he would kill her and light her on fire. They both suck.

Juliet316 likes this.
  11. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Nah from what i heard he texted it to a friend and not to her. she still sucks and Depp is only human. Sure i don't know him so don't i know other actors for all i know all actors and actress a re ****** people. But i chose to believe good in people when see how vunrable and emotional they get. He recentyl posted on media about COVID and talked about it and thinking off other people.

12. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Oh he only texted it to a friend. Then I guess it's ok to tell your friend you want to kill and burn your wife then rape her corpse. Only human, sure.

13. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Check your PMs.

Coruscant likes this.
  14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    He's an abused person, the abused may some dark stuff when you hitting bottom and only friends and family can help you out.

15. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    You could literally make the exact same argument for her. Again, they both suck.

16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Except it is now proven she is the abuser, she almost cut of Depp's finger and punched him.She dosen't care for any but herself. depp also in later text said he loved her and could never harm her. She didn't care when he mentioned what it do to his son. She's an ulgy person and should be put away.

17. SuperWatto

Sep 19, 2000
    I think it's morally reprehensible to want to be prying into the lives of people you don't know and who don't hold any power over you or, in the context of the topic at hand, are exemplary for a common tendency for systematic abuse.

18. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Isn't this entire thread about finding out who sucks, though? So you can avoid supporting their films or shows?

19. SuperWatto

Sep 19, 2000
    I guess the premise of the thread is badly defined. It should be "sexual predators". The Hollywood and celebrity tags have turned it into a gossip thread.

20. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    I think non-sexual abusers are still bad though. I still don't want to support abuse. Like I am glad I knew about Chris Brown.

21. SuperWatto

Sep 19, 2000
    I don't know who Chris Brown is. Sounds like a name you just came up with

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  22. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Singer who beat the crap out of his girlfriend..my brother was offered a job lighting a music video of his, and said no because he knew the guy was a POS.

Juliet316 likes this.
  23. SuperWatto

Sep 19, 2000
    Ah. Yes, when it gets personal, it's a different story. **** Chris Brown.

24. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Yeah, it's kind of on the same vein has putting out the fact Leonardo Di Caprio only dates women 25 or under. Creepy, sure, but given that these women (presumably) consented to date him (and were of legal age), it didn't quite make sense has to why somebody put it in this thread a few months ago.

25. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    Comics writers Cameron Stewart and Warren Ellis are being accused of being creepy to/taking advantage of young women.