main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Summer Olympics Challenge Decathlon - Kyp Durron, Adalia Tehanis "Seasons in the Sun"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Adalia-Durron , Jul 2, 2020.

1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Yes, she's a Wild Knight.......I think she was like 20 or something at this moment in time. Young, gutsy and still learning about the galaxy. ;)

2. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    100 Word Sprint: A 100 word drabble about your character, family, friendship or couple using any theme.

“Pass the hydro please?” Sighing she picked up the tool and slapped it into his hand. “Ow.” He grunted before turning to her. “What’s wrong?”

“It’s Saturday night and I’m passing you hydros!” She grumbled.

“You said you’d help!” Kyp protested.

“Not tonight!” She defended.

He put the tool down. “Ok, what would you rather do?”

Adalia shrugged. “I don’t know. I just know I’m not dead yet and this can’t be it!”

“Whatever you want, let’s do that.”

She had nothing and picked up the hydro again. “I got nothing.”

He rolled his eyes, “Pass me the hydro then.”

============================================================

Fantastical Fencing: A story of at least a 100 words involving your character, family, friendship or couple in which something fantastical happens.

It’d been a long night, Nicci had been crying for hours keeping both her and Jesse awake, but at last the girl was silent now, exhausted Adalia placed the baby in her cradle before collapsing onto the bed. Jesse lay on the bed beside her. “Mummy?”

“Hmm?”

“Can I have my drink pease?” the boy asked, his language was good at three.

“Give Mummy a minute.” She said quietly. She heard a sound and turned to see the drinking cup lifting off the dresser and moving toward her, she spun to see Jesse with his hand outstretched.

“I can do it Mummy.” He said with a grin. “I’m like Daddy now!’

Adalia had no words, in her heart she’d known all along and stared as the boy took the cup in his hands. She turned to look at the sleeping baby girl and sighed at her potential. “Yes you are Jesse, yes..….you are.”

==========================================================

400 Word Cross Country: 400 words about your character or couple with any theme.

Checking the reins, she was ready and smiled. “She won’t hurt you.” Adalia reassured him. She wasn’t looking but she could ‘feel’ his nerves and that was amusing her.

“You say that, but you can’t predict what the animal will do.” Kyp was not sure about this.

Adalia chuckled as she turned to him, patting the equines neck firmly. “The animal has a name and Lightening is the gentlest girl around.”

“She’s white, it’s not my colour.” He turned. “The black one is more me.”

She shook her head. “You couldn’t handle him.” She looked over to the stallion in the nearby corral, at 18 hands he stood taller and prouder. “Thunder is beyond a beginner.” She smiled.

“Stop that.” He grumbled approaching her. “Stop finding my nerves so funny.”

“Me? Never.” She smirked. “Would I laugh at you?”

He took the reins from her hand. “Every chance you got and then some.”

She laughed. “Just get on like I showed you on the fence over there.” She stood close as he put his foot in the stirrup and began to hoist up, he had the strength but she chose to help but placing her hands firmly on his buttocks.

He’d pulled himself half way up when he felt it. He stopped. “Do I need that help?”

“Oh yes, most definitely, support and guidance.” She teased.

He looked over his shoulder to see a mischievous expression on her upturned face. He gave his head a shake. “Right.” He moved to throw his leg over the equine settling into the saddle.

“See? Its not bad.” She reassured as she moved to other corral where Thunder was saddled and waiting, in a swift movement she mounted the stallion. “Ok, let’s go.” She nudged her equine forward and clicked with her tongue toward the mare who duly began to follow.

Instinct kicked in as Kyp held the reins to tight and Lightening snorted in protest.

She didn’t have to turn, “Ease up on the reins, she’ll throw you.”

Doing so he responded. “Comforting.”

Clearing the stables, she looked toward the near by base of the mountain and smiled before glancing back. “Grab the saddle horn and hold on.” She grinned before giving Thunder a firm yet gentle kick.

He’d seen her do that alone before. “Kriff no…” He growled as both equines broke into a canter. “I’m gonna kill you!!”

“Promises, promises!” She laughed.

===========================================

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  3. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Funny to see that the great and powerfull Jedi Master Kyp Durron gets quite nervous about riding an equine. ;)

4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Equines have their own minds..........he's not in control!! Addie was raised with them, she's got control. :p

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    love to see the equines again and Kyp trying to ride

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Terrific entries. I got tickled at Kyp's discombulation while riding Lightening. [face_mischief] Jesse's discovery that he was "like Daddy" is quite fantastic. :)

Adalia-Durron and Kahara like this.
  7. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Yeah, right. She just wanted an excuse to grope his butt. [face_laugh]

Kahara likes this.
  8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    OF COURSE!!! SHEESH!!! :p

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.
  9. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Great stories! =D= Full of fun, warmth, affection, love, friendship and adventure. You weave all of these emotions together so well.

This was my favorite. To be able to convey such emptions in one single sentence is amazing. =D=

10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Thank you Jen. I'd forgotten about all this already, I whacked the whole lot out so fast and just put it behind me! LOL That sentence wasn't easy to write so I really appreciate that you liked it. [face_love]

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha and Kahara like this.