main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Your Ideas For The Next Star Wars Series

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Starwarsfan9000, Oct 14, 2018.

1. The Chalk Jedi

The Chalk Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2019
    Luke Skywalker time travel show.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  2. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Maybe including the world between worlds?

Darthur C. Clarke likes this.
  3. Meeko Ghintee

Meeko Ghintee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2015
    Maybe make it after he's a Force Ghost. Then he would inherently be in the World Between Worlds (which in my headcanon is part of the netherworld of the Force). Like an anthology series where he basically can observe and narrate different points in Star Wars history (unseen to the living characters...until he is for specific purposes like giving advice to Rey or saving his old lightsaber)

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    That is the seed which will grow a new, vastly improved Christmas Special.

The ghosts of Anakin, Luke and Leia visit a curmudgeonly Force sensitive miser and encourage him to be more generous. And also learn the ways of the Force. But, mostly to be cheerful and generous during one season of the year.

5. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Standing by for D-Squad's Magical Christmas special.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  6. Aah Fisto

Aah Fisto Jedi Knight star 2

May 30, 2020
    Just watched TPM again and it does make me wonder if they’ll ever do an animated series set between TPM and AOTC or something set just before TPM with qui gon and obi wan

7. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    It's time for stories about the Whills rather than just referencing them, that or Droids rebellions.

Wildcatbarry likes this.
  8. Lobey-One Kenobi

Lobey-One Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2009
    I know it's probably been said before, but an Imperial Corscuant politic show would be great for me. I'd love to see a show focusing on the regular people of the SW universe, or at least people who have no idea they're not regular. A politician who doesn't realise he has the Force, but has purely by luck managed to hone down an innate ability to influence people for political gain. This could even be a slow-burning thing, where he starts off in the slums of Coruscant's underworld, rising up literally in class and levels until he reaches the main city - always making things 'better' as he goes on, but maybe ends up idealogically against the Empire, seeking to destroy it from within as an individual using diplomacy, not a Rebel. And he picks up traction as well, the public end up massively favouring him. Ending could be that he finds himself given an audience with the Emperor himself, who reveals that he was the one manipulating things and giving him a helping hand along the way, toying with him before killing him for being Force-sensitive.

9. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I’m kinda hoping Leslye Headland’s show is set pre-TPM. Not in the High Republic era but maybe a few years to a decade or so before the film. A young Palpatine would be cool but I wouldn’t want him to be the focus. It’d be nice to see something a little more down to earth. Take someone like Elan Sleazebaggano (not actually him obviously) and design a show around them. They don’t find out their destiny is to become a Jedi, they don’t become the protector of a little Force wielding alien baby and they don’t become a galaxy-wide famous smuggler. The drama would come from them just struggling to make ends meet and whatnot with maybe just little hints of the bigger picture happening outside their view.

10. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Give us those Young Anakin and Obi Wan adventures awkwardly referred to at the start of Clones?

11. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Force Ghost star 6

Nov 28, 2015
    I would love that. Though since it covers 10 years, and Anakin goes from 9 to 19, if they wanted to cover the entire era, they would probably need 2-3 voice actors to cover Anakin's life at that time.

They would probably set it maybe 5-6 years before AOTC. That way you have an Anakin old enough to carry a saber and be competent in a fight. James Arnold Taylor does a great Ewan impression so he could be Obi-Wan and it would be a good opportunity to bring Mat Lucas (Anakin's voice actor from 2002-2005) to do adolescent Anakin.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  12. Blobofat

Blobofat Chosen One star 8

Dec 15, 2000
    I'd like to see a series about the ancient jedi and the development of the jedi trials in relation to events that in some way led to them.

13. Aah Fisto

Aah Fisto Jedi Knight star 2

May 30, 2020
    I feel like it would be quite unique in that it’s set during the main saga but there would be no clones or stormtroopers, show Dooku leaving the Jedi order (I appreciate this has been covered in books so it may not be possible). It would only strengthen the Anakin-Obi Wan bond imo

14. Darth Chuck Norris

Darth Chuck Norris Jedi Master star 4

Sep 13, 2014
    Tatooine's Got Talent

Jabba will be the judge. We'll have various individuals from the galaxy compete for Jabba's approval. The winner moves on. The loser gets trap doored and fed to the Rancor monster. The last one standing gets a job performing in the Mos Eisley Cantina.

Coruscant Tonight

Sheev Palpatine hosts a nightly talk show featuring guests from all over the GFFA. Figrin D'an & the Modal Nodes is his house band.

15. Darth Buzz

Darth Buzz Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Series about Count Dooku and his time as a Jedi and eventual turn.

16. Darth Chuck Norris

Sep 13, 2014
    So basically the prequels all over again. It's the same story as Anakin. Jedi who turned evil and became a Sith. I know the circumstances may vary between the two, but it's basically the same story. I'm sorry. I don't mean to rain on your parade here or discount your idea. I just feel we've seen it already.

Sarge and clone commander bossk like this.
  17. Darth Buzz

Darth Buzz Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    It’s really not the same story and also it beats getting 4 more series all set during the OT time frame lol.

Riv_Shiel likes this.
  18. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 7

Apr 6, 2018
    I just think it’s a huge missed opportunity to not have a series called Better Call Saw wherein we follow Saw Gerrera as he builds his revolutionary consulting practice.

19. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    hoping for something with brand new characters like we got for the mandalorian.

20. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    I would love to see something with Titmouse as they do great stuff with the star wars galaxy of adventures. For live action, I hope that they expand there stuff on Disney+. I don't think really want to see any more star wars movies in the theaters. Disney+ is the way to go for star wars. Let marvel come out in the theaters. Disney+ can do great shows about anything in star wars, and we wont have to worry about box office, theater counts, social distancing and reduced revenues. I think Star Wars needs to take a massive break from the theaters. Maybe close to 8 to 10 years until time passes from the Covid stuff and they can come up with the new type of content that does not copy, mirror, or reflect anything of the prequels or original trilogy.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  21. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 7

Apr 6, 2018
    I agree. TV Star Wars is so much more exciting, IMO.

22. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    C'mon Disney. Announce something.
    Anything.

Okay, Mulan doesn't count. Something Star Warsish.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  23. Lobey-One Kenobi

Lobey-One Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2009
    It is though.

Honestly, I'd have a show about Saw with that title haha. That'd be dope. Maybe not the consulting practice though.

24. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    R-rated, in the style of Deadpool, Logan and Joker...

25. Darth Chuck Norris

Sep 13, 2014
    I don't know if Saw can pull of the fourth wall breaks like Deadpool though.