main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hi!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Sadie Erso, Aug 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sadie Erso

Sadie Erso Jedi Master star 3

Aug 3, 2020
    Hi, my name is Sadie Erso.
    I'm so glad to be part of this forum. I've been a fan of Star Wars since I was seven.:)
    My favorite characters in Star Wars are Luke Skywalker, Leia, and Rose Tico, and Connix

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    WELCOME @Sadie Erso !!! Was seven a long time ago for you!?? Was for me.......last century! :p What is your fav Movie? What part of SW do you love the most other than characters? ie RPG, Fan Fic, Novel discussions, Movie discussions?

3. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    She means the 1800s or a "long time ago, in a galaxy far far away." :p Welcome aboard and let us know if you need anything.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  5. Elder74

Elder74 Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 3, 2020
    Welcome!

6. Sadie Erso

Aug 3, 2020
    Um... Well lets see... is it a long time ago if I am a teenager?? Hmmmmm..... I love SW books all kinds. Expanded Universe, sequel universe. It just depends.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  7. Tython Awakening

Tython Awakening Force Ghost star 4

Oct 12, 2017
    Adalia-Durron and Sadie Erso like this.
  8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    No? Teenager? LOL I had a couple of them, but they grew up on me, turkeys. But its all good, I get on fine with most Teens ;) The fact I never grew up has a lot to do with it.

Read Legends? That's my jam :p I do love all SW, but the original Legends is my fav stuff. I used to read like it was breathing before I had teenagers, then adults. Now days I used Audio books!

HE means he was born in the 20th Century like myself! Gives Baz an evil eye....

9. Sadie Erso

Aug 3, 2020
    Yeah, I'm a teen. I've got two older sisters that are... older than me. One is going to college this year.
    Yes, I try to read Legends books. My favorite one that I have read is.. I forgot the title. :)
    My mom actually got to see the Original Trilogy in theaters with her older brother when she was kid.
    No way, I wasn't born in the 1800s! :)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    OMG How unbelievable that your older sisters are......OLDER!?? :p [face_laugh][face_batting]
    Tell me the story and I will see if I can name the novel! ;)[face_thinking]
    I saw it in 1977 when I was 11, do the math ;)[face_shhh]
    I was born in the 20th Century...........the 60's to be exact, once again, do the math :p ;)

11. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello!! Yay an EU fan! I’ve loved the EU since, well...way before you were a teen. :p

Can I help you find anything?

12. Sadie Erso

Aug 3, 2020
    Yeah, lol. Its scary actually to see my older sisters grow up. My second older sister is 16. I think the novel is "Truce at Bakura" by Kathy .... I forgot the author's name. that's my favorite novel in EU so far.
    Can you recommend any good EU books?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    Tython Awakening likes this.
  13. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
  14. Sadie Erso

Aug 3, 2020
    Yeah, that's it!

Tython Awakening and LAJ_FETT like this.
  15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Can I recommend any books! :eek: There are LOADS!!! Avoid Crystal Star for a start... :p That's just my opinion. I love the Thrawn Trilolgy and the Jedi Search Trilogy (when and if you get there my user name will give away why) Courtship of Princess Leia is contentious but Most women love it, men not so much....read it and you might understand that a bit better :p LOL Once again, just my opinion!! But the X Wing series of Books are amazing, all about the pilots, gold!! There is a LOT out there.........I started after ROTJ, but you can go back a long way.... ;)

16. Sadie Erso

Aug 3, 2020
    I have read. the Jedi academy trilogy. I'm not sure if that's what it's called

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Same thing...........good stuff!! So you know where I come from! :p

18. Sadie Erso

Aug 3, 2020
    I love the Jedi Acadmey trilogy!! I could read it over and over!!

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I see you have succumb to the Darkside, the Sith if you will.................yet the Jedi Academy Trilogy is your fav?!? :eek: Shock :eek: :p

I could have shown you the light..........as a Jedi Master, I know it well. ;) If you change your mind and tire of....bowing, talk to me :p ;)

Sadie Erso likes this.
  20. Sadie Erso

Aug 3, 2020
    Sure, I'm just test-trying it out in the weird-dark-sith-people. They are so strange, you know? I'm actually kind of scared of them especially when I said something and then High Lord Syren thought I was questioning her weird authority. But I only bow to her when we're in that thread. lol! I think I might not be good enough for the DS (dark side). I think I'll turn back to normal.

21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Jedi aren't like that, infact we are messing about right now, tormenting each other and having fun. There is training but its fun and interesting...... no bowing is required, although my last Padawan (who is a knight now) still bows to me and I never asked him to :p

22. Sadie Erso

Aug 3, 2020
    Seriously? Wow.... I'm not sure about anything anymore. How do I say "Goodbye" to the Sith/Dark Jedis..
    Hey, I have an idea! I'll PM you.

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    No rush to make any decisions, patience. Learn, read, ask questions. No need to rush into either group ;)

24. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Me too. Other than the Thrawn trilogy, thats my favorite.

Sadie Erso likes this.
  25. Sadie Erso

Aug 3, 2020
    :) Cool!

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.