main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes [Mod Approved]

Discussion in 'Community' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10, 2017.

1. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Chosen One star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    Will the Jedi Knight Luke be accessible later again in the journey guide as I don't meet the requirements yet?

2. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    @TheAdmiral
    He will come back again eventually. As for the Journey guide he won’t be at added for a year yet.

TheAdmiral and Force Smuggler like this.
  3. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Working on beefing up the FO. FO Stormtrooper to 7*.
    Working on Hux and Kylo Ren's shuttle, to get Hux's Capital Ship.
    Also working on Shaak Ti.

PimpBacca likes this.
  4. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    They FINALLY reworked Vader!!

PimpBacca likes this.
  5. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    It’s apparently quite good. Makes an empire team capable of defeating general skywalker.

6. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Close to getting the new Zeta for Vader.

7. icqfreak

icqfreak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 1999
    I was hoping the new zeta might somehow let me get through tier 2 of jedi power battles today.

No such luck.

My Vader is only G12+3, so he still dies in one of the first few rounds.

I've heard online that some people can pass it with mostly g12 toons, but it seems you need to have bastilla fallen in order for it to work. Mine is only 3star G8 so that's not an option.

I actually have 3 reliced toons available to use (R5 savage, R4 Sidious, and R4 kylo), but it's not enough for tier 2 yet.

8. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    I literally just managed to to challenge 2 last night with Gear 12+ emperor Palpatine lead Darth Sion and Darth Revan, and gear 13 Dark Bastila Darth Traya and gear 11 Darth nihlus

I only lost Sion in the final battle

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  9. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Just curious are you guys and your guilds doing light side geo tb? And if so how many stars you getting?

may guild is on 8 right now but we are hoping for 10.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  10. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Haven't gotten that far just yet. Still getting the hang of Dark Side Geo TB.

Working on getting Darth Revan and Malak to R7.
    Really need to work on getting speed secondaries on mods. Can get to Top 250 but can still get smoked pretty easily sometimes.
    I don't think I've seen plus 20 on a speed secondary for me. 16 or so for me.

PimpBacca likes this.
  11. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Definitely difficult. We finished on 9 stars.

Finding good speed mods is a pain. I’m still in the middle of moding my malak. My guild leadership said I should mod him for protection, Tenacity, and speed. apparently because he doesn’t have protection it all gets added to his health and it’s easier to get mods with high protection then anything else.

Once I’m done with my sith empire I’m going to focus on hearing a scoundrel team and night sisters, they’ve been on my to do list for some time now.

Also farming shaak ti and the Mandalorian

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  12. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Couple shards to go for 7* Darth Nihilius.
    36 or so shards away from 7* Darth Traya.
    Also unlocked the Finalizer at 4*.

PimpBacca likes this.
  13. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Just announced!

14. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Sorry double post, so it seems we will finally be getting a new empire character for this ESB season of content. This makes me wonder now if the super star destroyer will be in the game at some point.

Also what do you all think about galactic challenges, there not much in the way of new content as far as I’m concerned. The upside is they have acknowledged that there are changes needed.

cubman987 likes this.
  15. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Admiral Piett? Cool!
    The Galactic Challenges go from easy (Tiers 1-4) to the enemies practically one shoot you Tier 5.
    Working on raising my Squad Arena Darth Revan team all to R7. Along with Jedi Knight Anakin. Need to get my Jedi team to Relic levels as well.
    Working on boosting Geonosian Brood Alpha for DSGTB.
    Way too Dark Side heavy on my Relic toons.

PimpBacca likes this.
  16. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    RIght? Tier 5 took me forever, literally at one point I had 2 full health characters left that died after I killed the last opponent which made it a loss.

PimpBacca likes this.
  17. icqfreak

icqfreak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 1999
    I got through tier 6 with my arena padme squad. Tier 6 took several attempts to get good RNG though, but the RNG was so good when I did that I think I got flawless.

The first 5 tiers I got flawless and undersized squad victories.

If you have a relic vader lead I think you could really do damage. Mine is G12 so it didn't quite cut it in the later stages. But between his special abilities and all the dots being generated by the setting, it can really destroy the enemy quick.

PimpBacca likes this.
  18. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    New galactic legends on the way.

Darth_Furio likes this.
  19. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015

Galactic Legend Information from Galactic War Report - 1 October

* Ultimate on both GLs is a transformation into a new ‘mode’ rather than an attack.
    * Developers wanted to move onto the next two important characters after Rey and Kylo, two ‘opposing’ characters.
    * Developers wanted to make them both powerful to reflect their states in the final film and wanted to reflect the transformations both characters went through during the film.
    * Both characters have kits to reflect each other and play off each other so they are effective counters to one another.
    * The developers worked with Rey and Kylo kits when developing the kits for the new GLs to allow for counters between all four.
    * All four GLs will be a similar power level.
    * Developers conscious of which teams the GLs work with and which characters are good under them so people don’t pull core characters away from other squads.
    * Same Ticket System as previous GLs earned from Light and Dark nodes.
    * Duel system confirmed to \*not\* be returning.
    * Players can use the GL Ultimate Abilities during the event stages to earn the Ultimate Ability materials as it makes thematic sense and is a chance to test them out before you unlock them.
    * Both characters were designed thematically first then had kits built around them.

**Requirements**

* 45 - 7\* characters to unlock JML (thanks to the multiple legendaries). Jedi Luke needed because they’re ‘finishing his story’ with his final form.
    * SEE only requires 19 - 7\* characters.
    * Developers look at data of what characters players have but also base it on the characters the GLs interact with in the film.
    * Developers also think about what characters will be effective for your roster for requirements (eg Imperial troopers for SEE are helpful in events and GAC).
    * The GLs are intended to be the endgame, top characters for players.

**Galactic Legends Events**

* Developers wanted to mirror the Rey and Kylo events but took a lot of the community feedback from these previous events (see duel system).
    * Jedi Master Luke Skywalker Event - First 3 tiers are ROTJ and final 3 tiers are the Battle on Crait vs SLKR
    * Encounter 1 - Luke, R2 vs Jabba’s thugs
    * Encounter 2 - Skiffs Han, Chewie, Lando (costumes changed to film costumes) on one Skiff against Boba Fett on another Skiff. Chewie’s specials were disabled because melee attacks won’t work over a distance between both Skiffs. Han has 13 turns of Carbonite Blindness (blind but still manages to hit his basic because he ‘doesn’t miss’ and his special is renamed Blind Eye instead of Dead Eye’.
    * Later encounters - Luke vs Darth Vader and the Emperor in the throne room from ROTJ. Amazing cutscenes ensue!
    * Event has the three jedi that appeared to Luke at the end of ROTJ (Hermit Yoda, Old Ben and Anakin Skywalker \[loaned for event\]).

​

* **Sith Eternal Emperor Event**
    * Encounter 1 - Episode 3 Mace and other Jedi Masters confronting Darth Sidious. Player must solo 4 Jedi. Mace has a different form of ‘Shatterpoint’ in this event to treat him like a mini boss with enrage.
    * Encounter 3 - Death Star - Same encounter as JMLS in the throne room from ROTJ but reversed perspective
    * Final 3 Tiers - SEE vs Rey and Ben Solo (SLKR but light side and different costume). Rey gets the buff ‘I am all the Jedi’ which is formed of the leadership abilities of all the Jedi who speak to her during episode 9 (apart from Kanan who doesn’t have a leadership ability cry cry).
    * There is also a new ‘mechanics’ button during SEEs event next to the lore button stating Ben Solo cannot be defeated until Rey is below half help and vice versa increasing in complexity through higher tiers.

**Sith Eternal Emperor**

* Attached to the ‘Ommin’ harness at the start of the battle.
    * Ultimate is Emperor stepping off the ‘Ommin’ Harness as the Sith Eternal Emperor (Red Gucci Sweater Palps).
    * Palpatine can ‘manipulate the numbers’ of opposing characters.
    * New ‘Deceived’ debuff that spreads like Plague to reflect him being the puppet master behind the scenes the whole time. SEE can’t be targeted by characters with ‘Deceive’ and each one contributes to his Ultimate Charge.
    * Original kit idea involved both enemy team and SEE’s own team being deceived but didn’t make it through testing.
    * SEE can ‘link’ or ‘intertwine’ enemy characters (like Rey and Kylo) which does nothing until one of the characters die. His unique causes protection damage at the start of his turns (more vs Jedi). They also can’t critically hit and deal less damage plus more.
    * When SEE transforms (Ultimate), all ‘linked’ characters are instantly defeated called ‘Power, Unlimited Power’ (apart from other GLs).
    * Various other abilities are named using iconic lines from Palpatine’s whole timeline, eg ‘So be it, Jedi’

**Jedi Master Luke Skywalker**

* Doesn’t do a lot combat wise.
    * First move JMLS can make is his ultimate at 100% charge that you must activate (might just be for the event, unclear from podcast).
    * Ultimate is Luke ‘projecting himself’ gaining ‘ridiculous buffs’ for the rest of the battles.
    * Luke is very ‘defensive based’ until he transforms.
    * Luke has ‘Lessons’ and ‘Legacy’ from the jedi masters to give to teammates. ‘Lessons’ become ‘Legacies’ (ie lessons learned). This part slightly unclear.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    Darth_Furio and TheAdmiral like this.
  20. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Is anyone looking for a new guild, galactic soldiers Is recruiting.

Darth_Furio likes this.
  21. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    You beat me to it. Lol

PimpBacca likes this.
  22. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Got the Finalizer to 5*. Kark. I hate the Bonus tier mission against the Negotiator. You only get two reinforcements, while the other fleet never stops getting reinforcements, it seems. 2 taunters as well.

Darth_Furio likes this.
  23. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Well done @Force Smuggler definitely a difficult battle to do. Are you aiming for GL kylo?

24. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Most likely am going after GL Kylo. Still going to take forever, though.

PimpBacca and Darth_Furio like this.
  25. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    I have all of my Geo's relic'd.
    GBA R7
    Geo Soldier R4
    Poggle and Geo Spy R3
    and Sun Fac R1

Now working on Jawas and Mando characters.

Darth_Furio and PimpBacca like this.