main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Games The Rancor Pit (EUC Dueling thread)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Tormentum
    The Stands

Leans over to Darth Azathoth, and says,

I have no memory of this impertinate Jedi. She claims to know us, but I do not recollect knowing her.”

Turns back to the standstill duel. Anticipating the will of the Emperor and Dark Council concerning Clone Commander Bossk.

TAG: @Shadowsun

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    IC: Dark Lady Bellorum, Queen of Chaos

A dark cloaked figure steps out of the shadows and pulls back her hood. She makes a motion to the small, yet vicious, canine at her side. He rushes to find a bone from the piles of carcasses strewn about.

@Kato Sai @Shadowsun you’ve done well here. You’re fight was most enjoyable, and I look forward to watching you both grow stronger in the darkness. What I’d like to address is your restraint to not be pulled into the taunting from a Jedi youngling. You showed maturity, and I admire that. With the permission of your Masters, I award you each 1 point. One day soon you’ll fight by my side to destroy the Jedi.

Bellorum snapped her fingers and the small pet dragged a jagged bone back to her side, to follow her back into the shadows.

3. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    IC: Darth Azathoth
    The Stands

Azathoth opens his mouth to give a snarky retort back to Tormentum, but before he can Lady Bellorum, The Queen of Chaos graces them both her presence. He bows as she approaches.

"Thank you Lady Bellorum, your words give us great honor." He glances an eye towards Tormentum, as if to say 'well done brother'.

He turns back to the pit, wondering if this 'duel' will finally come to an end.

TAG: @Lady Belligerent @Kato Sai

4. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    The Stands

Senses the presence of a Supreme Power, turns to see Triumvirate Bellorum emerge with her canine.

*Bows touching forehead to floor*

Listens to Lady Bellorum commend Brother Azathoth and Myself.

You do me great honor Triumvirate Bellorum. Your words I shall treasure, always.

TAG: @Lady Belligerent

5. Sadie Erso

Sadie Erso Jedi Master star 3

Aug 3, 2020
    IC: Sadie Erso
    The Stands

I don't want to be sassy or rude but... I'm not a youngling... I'm a Jedi initiate. But thank you for the compliment.
    OOC:
    @Kato Sai
    I really do miss our friendship.

Sarge and clone commander bossk like this.
  6. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    The mandalorian considered the situation.He knew this sith valued his council's opinion. He on the other hand didn't.

Quickly before the sith could react The protector shot a grappling line around the sith's body,trapping him in the tight wire.
    He then pulled on the rope sending the overconfident zabrak crashing to the ground. The lightsabers fell to the ground out of reach of their master's hands.

The mandalorian leapt into the air on his jetpack,throwing toxic dioxis gas grenades in all directions,knowing the filters in his helmet would protect him.

''It will take more than simple parlor tricks to defeat me sith.''

Nehru_Amidala and Sadie Erso like this.
  7. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    The Stands

Tormentum fought the desire to take out his spare lightsaber and throw it at the Mandalorian.

The vision of what he desired to do:
    [​IMG]

Instead he resisted the impulse and waited for Lord Manitcore to teach this Impetuous Mando a lesson.

Break him milord.. break him.”

TAG: @clone commander bossk @greyjedi125

8. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    `The mandalorian looks upat the acolyte in the stands.

''I'll be the only one breaking things sith''.

He made a mental note to converse with this one after he had defeated this zabrak.

9. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    The Stands

Young fool.. you do not know the power of the Dark Side.”

Tormentum crossed his arms once more and looked down at the Mando. The Acolyte waited with great expectation the humbling chastisement that would come to curb this reckless Mando.

TAG: @clone commander bossk

10. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    The protector of clan wren studied this fool.

''I have no need of you're dark side to defeat this zabrak scum.''

He wondered how such a fool could possess such power.

darthbernael and Sadie Erso like this.
  11. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    “The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.”

If you only had the courage to explore the mysteries of the Darkness.

12. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    The mandalorian found it laughable that this acolythe had not noticed he was not force sensitive.

darthbernael and Sadie Erso like this.
  13. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    All you need is an awakening...

14. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Lord Manticore
    The Pit

ENOUGH!!

With a gesture, he caused the jetpack to explode in a brilliant flash of sound and fire, leaving nothing left. With a snarl, the flames traveled inside his opponent’s armor and he caused his skin and flesh to be consumed by fire.

Manticore watched his enemy fall, as he burned inside his own ‘impregnable’ armored suit.

A telekinetic funnel dissipated the toxic gas into the wind.

No decree was given by the Sith Emperor or any members of the Sith Council, which freed the zabrak to end things as he saw fit.

This ‘mandalorian’ was no mandalorian at all, he merely wore the trappings of one. It was clear now. Clan Wren had discovered this 'pretender' and sent him here to die.

He was no combatant. He ran like a coward and spewed inefficient mouthings like a spoiled child.

Steadily, he watched as the armored figure crashed to the floor in a heap.

Manticore began to advance slowly, the fires of retribution blazing fiercely in his eyes.

At some point,
    someone had called out to this ‘pretender’ from the crowd.

“Bosssssssssssssskkkkkk…..” The zabrak hissed, a sinister smile blossomed just to split his tattooed visage.

Immediately his two lightsabers ignited and whirled like crimson disks, spinning at relativistic speeds. In a blink of an eye, they flew forth and severed both of the mandalorian’s arms at the elbows.

“So, you're a trandoshan.”

It wasn’t a question.

Still, he approached the burning heap.

“You are done here, intruder.” He declared almost impassively, unmoved by the immolation taking place before his eyes.

This one wasn’t brave. This one was not a warrior. This one was not a mandalorian. Just a braggadocios fool cowering inside a suit of armor.

“Your fate is now in the hands of the Pitmaster.” He rasped with a touch of vehemence.

With that, he tossed the still burning figure into the lower levels of the Arena.

Would medical droids come to fallen combatant’s aid?

That was not his concern.

Manticore called his ruined saber staff to his hands, and snatched them smoothly on their return flight. Fixing his Sith weapon would not be a problem. Now, he was both annoyed and disappointed.

"Hmph."

Absently, he looked down at the blade wound in his chest, which was still bleeding. The pain had only made him stronger, increased his focus and deepened his connection to the darkside of the force.

His opponent had been pitifully ignorant for a supposed warrior, and had thrown away an opportunity to 'learn', but that no longer mattered. He would now require a bacta patch for his troubles.

As turned to leave, Manticore did recall seeing a curious placard. Spying it among the stands, all it took was a snap of a his fingers to set it on fire.

This was a Sith event, and it was the Sith who RULED at the moment; it was a fact that simply had to be punctuated.

And so, He'd come to the arena like a shadow, and just like a shadow, he would leave.

~* Finis *~
    No Tag

15. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    The Stands

Tormentum watched as the jetpack exploded and shook his head,

The Mando did not know the power of the Dark Side. Only now at the end does he understand

The Titan Sith reveled in the rage and fire of Lord Manitcore’s mayhem. He pondered if this firery rage he saw was a glimpse of what his rage form could be like after many years of training. The Acolyte watched as his Lord took the sabers and tore the limbs off like twigs. The crackle of flesh being carved and cut by a lightsaber was like music to Tormentum.

As Lord Manitcore exited as a Shadow, Tormentum gave a low bow and pressed his fist on his chest with his right hand, and ignited his garnet saber with his left in a salute shouting,

All hail Lord Manicore! Victor!

To see the Great Manitcore, Slayer of Jedi Masters and Mighty One over Mandalorians in action was a real boon to the aspiring Sith Warrior.

TAG: @greyjedi125

16. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
  17. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Point of order: you did that first.

You're in your rights to shoot the grappling rope. You're not in your rights to determine if it works.

Shadowsun and Kato Sai like this.
  18. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    *Bows to Lord Serapis*

@clone commander bossk

This is where “do onto others as you would have them do to you.” Each of us has a character we play and invest in, and to toy with our creation is to toy with the person who creates the character, would you want someone to start a duel with your Mando character and behead you Mace Windu style?

We leave the result of a blow or attack to the person recieving it. I myself took blows. Now you can PM who you duel and request your attack make contact for the story’s sake. You are writing a story in your duel, so not ever being hit and Godmodding is boring for readers and not fair to who you are dueling.

Now you can apply an eye for eye agreement, this means if you recieve a blow, you have a right to land one of similar damage at some point in the duel.

If Force Healing is allowed, blows can be exchanged more, as in the case of my duel with Brother Azathoth @Shadowsun.

19. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    I realize what i did was wrong,but i object to this.
    I don't think it's fine to change who your opponent's character is.

Sadie Erso likes this.
  20. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    My inference, Its a final lesson on what you did wrong, letting you feel what its like to have your character manipulated without your consent on the damage dealt. As the adage goes, “a taste of your own medicine.”

However, I will leave the full intent of this wrath to Lord Manitcore who alone can explain it if he so wishes.

greyjedi125 and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  21. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Do i have to leave this thread now then?

22. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    I think you can post about what happens to you in the lower parts of the Arena if you like.

I really cannot say. You may do as you like, stay and write more or leave since the duel is fin (finished).

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  23. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Is there a rule that says once you lose a duel you're finished?

Also was there an event happening when i entered this thread,if so i am sorry for interrupting

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    Kato Sai likes this.
  24. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Good query. It was in my case, although I was badly wounded and had to be wisked to the med bay.

Perhaps someone else can answer with the Rules on this. My understanding is when a duel is finished and you are defeated its over, but dialouges can continue in the aftermath as it did in my post-duel with Lord Ravenous.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  25. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    What i meant was can you have other duels after you lose a previous one?