main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Galaxy's Dump (A Paradoxical Echoes OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I will be getting the new game up & running no later then Saturday (at latest) and hopefully either tonight or tomorrow night by earliest. I ran into several complications this weekend that prevented it (I just got my computer up & running about an hour ago, been down since Sunday) and I have a motherboard upgrade appointment this Thursday/Friday.

Sorry for the delay. :( I hope everyone had an amazing Labor Day weekend! [face_flag]

2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    You just do what you need to, @Bravo. ;)

We're patient. :D

TheSilentInfluence and Bravo like this.
  3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Thank you! :):D

4. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    greyjedi125 and Darth_Elu like this.
  5. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Awesome! I'm ready! :D :D :D

Shall I post my Character Sheet again in The Kingdom, just for formality's sake? *imagines so, but just wants to check given the Pre-Approved List*

Bravo and greyjedi125 like this.
  6. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Indeed. I would like to add a certain character sheet as well for the new beginning. O:)

Bravo, Mitth_Fisto and Darth_Elu like this.
  7. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    If you would like to re-post your character sheets, I certainly encourage you to do so. :)

8. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Are we allowed to update them and send them in again for approval @Bravo?

Bravo likes this.
  9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    They are pre-approved. So you may update them as you wish and re-post them to the new game page. :)

Good question by the way! ;)

Darth_Elu and TheSilentInfluence like this.
  10. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Here's a little something to get us all excited for The Kingdom. :)

11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Just watched that! :D I like the Imperial-spin. It feels like its setting up a shift in Disney canon almost, as if between that game release and Mando Season 2, we'll be seeing a new story unfold to wipe the stain of the ST away (and either retcon parts of the ST or just dump it all together with the mirrors theory from Rebels & ROS).

greyjedi125 likes this.
  12. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Hard to say @Bravo. There's no actual info coming out of Disney currently. Just a lot of rumors and speculation. For all we know, they'll just keep plowing on with the ST lore and continue unabated in the direction they were going.

*trying to temper any and all expectations*

Bravo and greyjedi125 like this.
  13. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Should hopefully get to updating my CS for Jingle in the next couple of days. ;)

That trailer is awesome! I shall just enjoy the game and whatever on the rest.

Darth_Elu and Bravo like this.
  14. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Thank you! :)

Bravo likes this.
  15. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I am hoping this will replace my Ace Combat fix I've been lacking for years. [face_praying] Although I am concerned about the low price point EA rolled out. Will the single player campaign be any good? [face_dunno] I'm not an online gamer; I like the confines of my own little world, living in that game's story & world, and me interacting with...well, me.

Darth_Elu and Silvertough like this.
  16. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    I just want to play as an Imp, and *stay* as an Imp by the end of the story :I

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bravo, Darth_Elu and greyjedi125 like this.
  17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Yeah, solo players are no longer cared about. Types like us don't bring the money in anymore. Sad truth. :(

Also I heard that once the PS5 comes out, all new video games will be $70 from then on.........I can only shake my head. Apparently, they want fewer gamers, not more.

Bravo and Silvertough like this.
  18. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    *Puts on black tricorn hat with malicious intent*

..Yo Ho, Yo Ho a pirate's life for meee~

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bravo likes this.
  19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Yeah, that bugged me about Battlefront 2. I was all excited to be an Imperial and then...3 missions later, you're a Rebel. Argh! :rolleyes:

Darth_Elu and Silvertough like this.
  20. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    That's why I stopped gaming...7 years ago. :( I gamed hard from 1993 (Madden 93) all the way up to Halo 4 in 2013. SNS, N64, PS2, XB 360. Then they started pushing all the multiplayer crap and I left.

I got Battlefront 2 & Fallen Order back in May 2020 for PC...finished Battlefront II in June (was pleased) and was getting frustrated with Fallen Order...so I haven't picked up either game since June (but I want to, just can't find the time).

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    Sinrebirth and Darth_Elu like this.
  21. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    They've already stated for this game you will be forced to jump from rebel to imp and from imp to rebel and back and forth for the solo campaign. Rather annoying I agree. I would rather have two tracks and be able to decide to do a Rebel play through or an Imp play through. I also like how they claimed it was all original designs for inside the ships and I just laughed looking at the movies and remembering my old TIE Fighter game that I love so much. (Never got into the X-wing games *Shrugs* )

22. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Ah....X-Wing and TIE Fighter....those were the days. I played both religiously. :p

Sinrebirth , Mitth_Fisto and Bravo like this.
  23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
  24. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I am likely going to wait for a review of the plot before I nab Squadrons. Key points for me:-

1. Imp stays Imp

2. Sloane gets a tonne of screen time.

3. The Starhawk prototype has relevance.

4. Wedge does stuff notwithstanding that he’s supposed to be using a cane right now.

5. TIE Defenders eventually happen lol.

Bravo and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  25. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I am finishing up a few last wiki updates essential to the opening post of the game. Once that's done, I'll be working on the opening posts and launching the game. :) For those of you waiting for tags from me from the last game, I will be getting to those ASAP tonight and tomorrow (those tagged by others and needing to respond, respond freely).

For our new players, the wiki is always being updated (illustrated by red links in completed articles, others added as needed) and I try to let you know here in the OOG thread when an update is posted in the wiki. :-B

@greyjedi125 , @Mitth_Fisto , @galactic-vagabond422 , @Laine_Snowtrekker , @TheSilentInfluence , @TheAdmiral , @Darth_Elu , @Silvertough , @Sinrebirth