main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Marvel's WandaVision

Discussion in 'Community' started by Todd the Jedi , Feb 3, 2020.

1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Relevant bit starts at 11 seconds.

Everything I've heard about this show leads me to believe it'll be absolutely bonkers, and that teaser just fuels that. It's also bringing back Kat Dennings as Darcy, Randall Park as Jimmy Woo, and an older Monica Rambeau.

2. RokurGepta

RokurGepta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 23, 2010
    This was already my most anticipated anything of the foreseeable future and that was before I knew Jimmy Woo is in the mix and Darcy is BACK?!?! [face_party][face_dancing] =D= Good thing I already knew Monica was going to be in it, I can only take so much good news all at once

3. Sith_Sensei__Prime

Sith_Sensei__Prime Chosen One star 6

May 22, 2000
  4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I'm hoping she'll be in Love & Thunder as well; she'd really shine with Waititi's direction.

5. nilzo antonio

nilzo antonio Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 31, 2015
    This show also will stabilish S.W.O.R.D. in the MCU, in case someone didn't know that already.

Monica Rambeau ( Photon) will be played by TEYONAH PARRIS:
    [​IMG]

PS: this photo is from the series set.

6. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I'm so excited for this, I might have been a little loud when it showed up in the teaser last night. It seemed pretty surreal which makes me even more intrigued than I was to begin with.

nilzo antonio and DarthIntegral like this.
  7. nilzo antonio

nilzo antonio Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 31, 2015
  8. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
  9. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Twilight Time ought to be in everything.

Sarge and vin like this.
  10. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    SY ABELMAN?!

bstnsx704 and darthcaedus1138 like this.
  11. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    I love the dorky looking comics!Vision outfit even better than the dorky comics!Wanda outfit.

darthcaedus1138 and Yodaminch like this.
  12. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Yah I'm calling Wanda broke reality bringing Vision back and hijinks and TV homages ensue

13. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    It looks like she’s created some kind of pocket universe for sure. We see Monica Rambeau getting tossed out of it. We also see what looks to be S.W.O.R.D. surrounding the area.

14. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Slightly sad that they couldn’t get Kurtwood Smith to be Deborah Jo Rupp’s husband again.

Really like what I see so far. Hoping for a release right after Mandalorian season 2 ends so I have something to transition to.

15. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I'm believing that Mando S2 finale and 1st EP of Wandavison landing on the same day, which will cause some crippling indecision and possibly sobbing on my part. IMDb has Wandavison listed as 9 episodes which sounds great to me.

Jedi Merkurian and Yodaminch like this.
  16. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    [​IMG]

That should be ARMOR, given that we're dealing with alternate realities. Unless there's some spaciness hijinks going on here as well. Could just be general military stuff too, or something like AIM.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  17. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    True. I only say S.W.O.R.D. because we’ve seen behind the scenes pics of them on the show.

18. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    A.R.M.O.R. had an Easter egg appearance on a screen at The Hub in AOS S1. Since that's back when the moie and Tv sides were still playing nice, that might lend itheir existence some credibility.

EDIT- Oh, actually on THIS show. Gotcha.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  19. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    This looks like so much weirdly fun

20. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    Take it for what's worth (meaning nothing other then fun fodder) but the rumors that are going around is that Disney/Marvel Studios is extremely pleased at how Wankavision turned out therefore are leading off with it in terms of their first TV show on Disney+. On the other spectrum, word is that they are displeased as how The Falcon & The Winter Soldier is going therefore have pushed it's release back as apparently that was supposed to be the first one out but tbf their production was halted due to the pandemic so make of it what you wish.

Looks darn good though as honestly it is the show out of the four that I am most excited about.

21. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    My understanding was that The Falcon show wasn’t finished filming before the whole COVID-19 interrupted everything, or am I mistaken?

22. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013

And you thought there was no Marvel content catering to you, @Darth Punk

Darth Punk and Juliet316 like this.
  23. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Yeah, Falcon's production delays due to heavy location shooting overseas was the main reason it was delayed. WandaVision was filmed mostly on sets domestically, so it was ready first.

starfish likes this.
  24. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    that's a pretty glorious typo

25. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    Indeed it is which is why I left it up there as soon as I saw it, it just made me think of Tommy Boy:

Darth Punk likes this.