main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New 6" Black Series Coming From Hasbro

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Jan 30, 2013.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I felt they were the stand outs.

The holiday ones are just silly. I do like all of the littles that come with them. The Stormies w/ the ugly holiday sweater markings on their armor are funny.

At least it's a creative way to repack figures :p

Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  2. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    Yeah, as silly as they are, at least they’re creative. I’m not going to buy any for myself, but I might pick one up as a Christmas gift for a friend who also collects.

3. Dawud786

Dawud786 Chosen One star 5

Dec 28, 2006
    I jjst want a pack of TBS holiday porgs. I dont need the troopera, though my eldest son wants the Sith trooper because the gun is painted like a Nerf gun.

IG: @jedisufism

4. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    LOL That's funny about the gun. I would love the silly porgs also.

I'm so happy we're getting a Jar-Jar. The poor guy gets so much grief. It'll be nice seeing a gorgeous version of him being made.

Dawud786 likes this.
  5. Dannik Jerriko

Sep 12, 2017
    I really like that Hasbro doubled down on Jar Jar and made him one of the deluxe figures. It looks like a lot of detail has been put into the figure. Including the shield, spear and energy ball was a great idea. Hasbro have really stepped up and shone a positive light on an unfairly maligned character.

6. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Snagged the Armorer hasbro pulse exclusive the other day. There's a LOT of black series I need to catch up on now lol.

7. Trev Elyt

Trev Elyt Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 22, 2019
    For anyone who pre-ordered the Heroes of Endor set, a lot of people are speculating many of them will ship later this week because they’re already being charged for it. I was given March as an estimated shipping date, but was charged immediately, so based on how previous Hasbro Pulse orders have gone for people, it sounds like a lot of them will ship at some point this week! [face_party]

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I don't think so, I rarely order from HasbroPulse because they DO charge upfront and ship later.

Trev Elyt and Princess_Tina like this.
  9. Trev Elyt

Mar 22, 2019
    Ah, interesting. I could be mistaken then! I’ve never ordered from Hasbro Pulse before, but I’m subscribed to some communities on Reddit that I’ve seen discussing the Heroes of Endor set and the general consensus has been that if they charged you already, the set will more than likely be shipping soon. I could be entirely wrong about that, though, so don’t quote me on it. ;) But if mine does ship, I’ll post in here so you guys know!

10. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    My experience has been closer to what Trev described - there's preorders I placed months ago, they only charged me recently a few days before I received the orders

Trev Elyt likes this.
  11. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Maybe they changed things, or maybe I just buy on too many sites. I did see people are getting their 3 blue clonetrooper sets

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    Trev Elyt and Princess_Tina like this.
  12. Trev Elyt

Mar 22, 2019
    Interesting! I don’t mind waiting until March for the Heroes of Endor set, but if it comes sooner, that would be awesome! There really are way too many sites, though, it’s hard to keep track of them all. [face_laugh] For the longest time, I always just went with Amazon because I have Prime, but now there’s retailer exclusives and I’ve had luck with GameStop, so I’ve been giving them my business a bit more, too. It’s hard to keep track because of all of the figures I have ordered right now!

13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I just saw a post that someone received their Wompa and their ROTJ figures set - so I guess they are shipping!

Trev Elyt likes this.
  14. Trev Elyt

Mar 22, 2019
    That’s great news! Thanks for the update. :) I’ll post in here once mine ships!

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  15. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Here I am just hoping I’ll be able to find a dang mando or Cara Dune actually IN-STORE some day. Lol

Trev Elyt and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  16. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    They have new figures coming for S2. I had a Cara and had to return her because I'd overspent. I figured it's fine I'll find her again...WRONG.

Gamma626 likes this.
  17. Dawud786

Dawud786 Chosen One star 5

Dec 28, 2006
    I think I ordered Cara. Still don't have a Mando. I keep hesitating on ordering from Dork Side.

IG: @jedisufism

Princess_Tina likes this.
  18. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I ordered Jar Jar and Dark Rey. Shouldn't Ahsoka be shipping soon?

19. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I never know when Hasbro stuff is "supposed to ship."

cathiecat likes this.
  20. Trev Elyt

Mar 22, 2019
    I’m in the same boat. I pre-ordered Beskar Mando MONTHS ago from Big Bad Toy Store, but based on what I’m hearing from other people, they just keep pushing their pre-orders back because the pandemic has screwed with their inventory and how soon they get stuff in stock. I keep hoping I’ll find him out in the wild so I can cancel the pre-order, but I haven’t found ANYTHING yet.

21. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Yep! It’s weird cause I’ve found some of the wave, but not the mando. And they’re from places where I know the people, so I know he hasn’t shown up yet and been purchased lol.

Trev Elyt likes this.
  22. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I just bought wave 27! I walked into my local toy store to start my work shift and they’d just arrived so I quickly bought them all!

Cad Bane, Han, Luke and Leia (Endor), Rebel Trooper (Hoth), Clone Trooper, The Armorer, and Incinerator Trooper. All look great. I’ve been waiting for a Cad Bane in this line for so long, so it’s great to finally have one.

New Zealand collectors: Check out your local Toyworld.

23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My Pulsecon Exclusive Wompa showed up! Woot!

Packaging is rad - it's all holographic and shiny!

24. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Does anyone know a way to get hold of the 4 Clone Wars S7 Black Series figures exclusive to Walmart from other countries in the world?

I thought I’d never be able to get the Galaxy’s Edge ones here, but they’re actually coming soon, so there must be a way.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  25. Dannik Jerriko

Sep 12, 2017
    @Jordan1Kenobi All 4 figures were up for pre-order on some UK sites when they were first announced, but they sold out very quickly. Ahsoka and the Mandalorian Super Commando sold out everywhere within a day or two. Ahsoka’s 332nd Clone Trooper and the Mandalorian Loyalist are mostly sold out, but I have seen them up for pre-order on Zavvi.com

If they were released here, it’s only fair that NZ collectors get a chance to purchase them as well.