main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Pre-ordered the two new Ahsoka Funko pops! Glad my favorite Star Wars character is getting some more love.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  2. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I need to get some more work done in my SW room. I need to get more shelves - move a ton of crap out of it to make room so that I can have a whole shelf for my Mandalorian stuff. Gotta make room for my SS Life sized Child. I'm also going to be emptying a storage unit and bringing everything home which means I'm going to be invaded w/ more Star Wars stuff that's been in there for 10 years.

Once I fully update everything new photos of my shrine will be coming.

Went to Walmart yesterday - their shelves for toys were really bare.
    I did get one of the tiny 2" Child toys - the one w/ him eating a frog.
    I also got a bunch of folders and spiral notepads w/ Baby Yoda on them
    Picked up 2 family sized boxes of Mandalorian Cereal.

3. bb8isno1

bb8isno1 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 29, 2020
    bought a bb8 beer stein off amazon uk, pre ordered black series rebel hoth trooper off amazon, annoyed that the release date for my mandalorian visual guide has been put back really looking forward to reading that.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    The SW: Mandalorian Art and Imagery book is out Oct 16 on Amazon UK.

5. bb8isno1

bb8isno1 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 29, 2020
    Thanks a lot for that will have to pre order.

LAJ_FETT likes this.
  6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I have it on my Amazon UK list as well (along with other non-SW books).

bb8isno1 likes this.
  7. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Had a few things come in the mail today.

I'm looking into maybe hosting SW RPG's so I've picked up a few books for that.
    Also got a Galaxy's Edge Jabba the Hutt and Salacious Crumb mug from Target.
    My BS 6" Teebo that I had on pre-order w/ Amazon arrived. I like the new packaging. Like that the box has a slant to one side for all of those people who keep them in box, you can at least now SEE who is in that box. Not that that matters to me - he'll be freed from his plastic prison.

Dannik Jerriko, bb8isno1 and Gamma626 like this.
  8. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    I honestly love the new black series packaging. I think it'll do a lot to increase sales from customers in-store. The previous BS packaging was cool for collectors, but it was incredibly bland and didn't turn heads for kids. With competition from Hasbro's own marvel legends, or lines like fortnite, where the packaging was colorful and interesting, it's not surprising that kids would have their attention drawn to other toys in the aisle.

9. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Just a note that TFN Main mentions a Volume 2 of this and gives Nov 24, 2020 as a release date. I've checked Amazon UK and while it lists the book it has an older date in August 2020 and says 'temporarily out of stock'. So UK folks can check for an update closer to the release date.

bb8isno1 likes this.
  10. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Busy week includes Razor Crest backing, new VC figures pre ordered, Droids from Target, a few ordered vintage and modern figure lots, VC TCW Anakin, TESB McQuarrie portfolio, vintage lot of 15 w/nice Han Bespin, GI Joe 16 fig lot, TESB Vader Boba Droids towel, modern lot w/Rebels Fenn Rau, clone trooper lot w/some for my son, TPM Hangar playset, Droids Jann Tosh in cutout bubble, build a droid parts, and modern lot w/ TPM Naboo guards sail barge Cannon. Read "the world according to SW".

PadmeLeiaJaina and bb8isno1 like this.
  11. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    The cereal is pretty good. I ate the whole box dry like it was a bag of potato chips.......

I managed to grab the Child ears/headband from the Disney store today.

12. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    How did I forget, yes the Mandalorian cereal is good, picked up a few boxes.

cathiecat likes this.
  13. TIE Mechanic

TIE Mechanic Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 1, 2019
    WooHoo! My Roman's Props Graflex has arrived!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Those are pretty!

Yesterday I got an electronic D-O, a trooper and his bike thingy from the Galaxy of Adventure line, and the GoA 3 pack R2/BB-8, and D-O.

TIE Mechanic and bb8isno1 like this.
  15. DarthJaceus

DarthJaceus Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 6, 2016
    Been a while folks. Since I last posted I have purchased Han Solo (Marvel trade paperback), Star Wars Adventures Volume 9: Fight the Empire! (IDW trade paperback), Traveler's Guide to Batuu, The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology, Queen's Peril, The Rise of Kylo Ren (Marvel trade paperback), and Star Wars Adventure Journal: Best of the Journal Issues 1-4

cathiecat likes this.
  16. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I really enjoyed Queen’s Peril

DarthJaceus likes this.
  17. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    I finally got my hands on the Bantha and Wampa stuffed Galaxy's Edge animals from Target yesterday. My animatronic baby Yoda is on his way from Entertainment Earth too. [face_love]

PadmeLeiaJaina and cathiecat like this.
  18. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I think my animatronic baby Yoda is on his way to me as well. Amazon took the money out of my account today, two months early, but I'm happy it's coming, even if I do have to do a juggling act for a couple of days till my next check comes in.

whostheBossk likes this.
  19. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Picked up a 2021 Classic SW calendar (ESB pics) and 2021 SW desk diary at a calendar stand in town today. Note for Baby Yoda fans - the calendar stand had a Mandalorian calendar that seemed to be all pics of Baby Yoda.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
    whostheBossk and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I got a little 7x7 Baby Yoda calendar from Target. Got a Bossk Pez yesterday that had been on pre-order. My electronic Baby Yoda is on his way also [face_dancing][face_dancing]

21. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    My comic of issue 5 Darth Vader came yesterday. it wrapped up the Padme storyline. I really enjoyed it. Won’t say what happens in case you don’t want to know

also a friend gave me a 1978 The Star Wars Storybook with photographs. Very well dog eared and worn but still completely in tact. I will enjoy having it. If anyone knows David Levkowitz please let him know I now have it. His name was written in red on the inside cover. Of course I have spent a few minutes wondering on his Star Wars experience and if he still loves it. Everyone of us has a story to tell.

whostheBossk and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Got my Target Mattel exclusive Babu Frik plush toy. He's cute. Word of warning to everyone the packaging is flimsy. I can't see many of these have their packaging survive even making it to the stores w/o being damaged. Mine was all smushed. Luckily I'm a deboxer.

Oh and my Electronic animatronic Child from Hasbro came. He's pretty small. He's supposed to say like 24 different things - I haven't been able to get him to go to sleep yet.

Also got the BS child figure. He was like $7 on amazon. No way I was going to spend a full $10 on him.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    cathiecat likes this.
  24. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    @PadmeLeiaJaina what was that online lower priced store you mentioned a while back that you like to shop at?

25. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    It's Kidswarehouse

cathiecat likes this.