main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Reference The Galiceno (OOC for HAVOC SQUAD)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Kurisan, Jun 26, 2020.

1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    @TheAdmiral, @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha , @Kurisan

I will likely start the combo post tomorrow evening ( probably around this time ) which will include all of us, as Kurisan will likely have bits to include and interject in the scene.

Hope to see you then. ( I'm working tomorrow, hence the time schedule...:rolleyes: ) :p[face_blush]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  2. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Hi @greyjedi125 that’s fine I can give NPC reactions along the way. I’m also interested in your plans now time has become precious... [face_devil]

3. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Just popping in to say: congratulations to all of you for getting Havoc Squad to Post #100, an important milestone for sure!

@greyjedi125 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha
    @TheAdmiral

And of course the GM, the lovely @Kurisan. ;)

*applauds* =D==D==D==D=

*celebration done, he disappears into the shadows once more* [face_mischief]

4. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    Thank you @Darth_Elu I hadn't noticed that! Thank you to the team for putting up with me so long while I get to grips with it!

K.:*

5. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Sorry for the delay, everyone! Will get a Venge post tonight so we can keep this momentum! [face_dancing]

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  6. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
  7. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    @greyjedi125 @TheAdmiral @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Ok I’m kind of pleased that there was no discussion necessary and you immediately decided not to leave her behind.

But on the other hand I also realise that wasn’t such a dilemma after all lol.
    (Note to self - must try harder!)

As long as Nyll is on board with this course of action, update to come soonish...

greyjedi125 likes this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    It's a combination of Keia being a valuable member of the team & liked in her own right, and it being heartless in the extreme to just leave her behind. :eek: :)

Kurisan and greyjedi125 like this.
  9. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Agreed 200%

10. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    OOC: @greyjedi125 is a little stretched currently so asked me to stop in temporarily to move things along. The latest update is just an interim one.

@WarmNyota_SweetAyesha and @TheAdmiral I want to give your characters the chance to agree / disagree / change / add to / etc. the plans IC.

I'm trying to get an image together for later, then the force will arm up and move to the ogre valley ready for the assault...

11. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Thank you @Kurisan and your Venge is way better mine! :eek: Maybe he's not such a jerk after all. [face_laugh]

Apologies to the group for any inconvenience. Employer is trying to $alvage what's left of 2020 and its not looking pretty. C'est la vie. [face_dunno]

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    @greyjedi125 [:D] because I totally enjoy your character(s) in our shared RPGs. Frustrated, frazzled employers= totally flows down to the employees. :p IC, I think T'Rani is satisfied with whatever role she has in the strategy just so long as Keia can be rescued and the Felucians don't suffer too many casualties. [face_thinking]

greyjedi125 likes this.
  13. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Awww....I'm having the best morning today. Thank you for being a part of it, I really appreciate it. [:D]

And yes, Free Felucia!!! [face_party]

*( me and no lightsaber....what have I done!? [face_laugh] )

14. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
  15. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    Umm sorry that update was a bit late - Venge and my mentor kept me busy lol.

The picture is the best I can do for the garrison. :( Please imagine it much wider in scale - big enough for a Lambda-class shuttle to fly in and out!

@greyjedi125 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheAdmiral

16. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    W00T!!!

The attack is happening!! W00H00!!! I'm off to the salt mines (work), but will be back with ideas for the first phase of the offensive. Hold on Keia! We're coming for ya!!

17. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Hello all,

So very sorry for the delay, I'll should be posting tomorrow evening. My apologies. [face_sigh]

18. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    DAY-UM!!! @Kurisan ^:)^

That last update was straight fire!!! Loved your cinematic flair. I had to get popcorn for the full effect. Plus, Double DAY-UM!! Venge-Rambo ( assumes is a Rambo composite ) is looking swole!!! :eek: That's just perfect!!!:D

I needed to read something that good today, cuz the salt mines just got saltier! [face_frustrated] ( and will likely remain so for the remainder of the month. *Le sigh )

But Yay!! HAVOC SQUAD!!!! [face_dancing]

Kurisan likes this.
  19. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    Awww thanks @greyjedi125 that is very appreciated. [face_love]

For some reason I heard that comment in Jason Momoa's voice in my head, too. [face_laugh]

The pic is actually Arnold Schwarzenegger from Predator and you can thank Master Vo for putting him on my radar recently lol.

Sorry to hear RL got salty. Hope it gets sweet and sugary soon. [face_praying]

K.[face_peace]

greyjedi125 likes this.
  20. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    I most certainly do! Eyed them pretty sternly I did. What are you up to!??? [face_shame_on_you]8-}:p

22. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Force Ghost star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    Hey, I am sorry for the delay, I was going to post today but the latest Mandalorian episode knocked the wind out of me [face_laugh]

Kurisan likes this.
  23. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    That was a top quality post @greyjedi125 - thank you for this gem. Our bits combined well and your ending was a nice surprise. @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha T'Rani is also set up for a great update soon.

@TheAdmiral and I are almost finished with Nyll's confrontation...

TheAdmiral and greyjedi125 like this.
  24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Kurisan, TheAdmiral and greyjedi125 like this.
  25. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2021