main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mini Series Who do you want to appear in the Kenobi show?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Vader Bob

Vader Bob Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 8, 2020
    I wish they would have went with the Crimson Dawn series and just incorporated Kenobi into that.

2. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    Who are these people from the Kenobi book?

3. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
    Annileen is a widow who gets romantic interests in Obi-Wan after he saves her life out in the desert. A'Yark is a tusken leader who is trying to protect the tribe from a rather vicius plot created by one of the human leaders in the village where Annileen lives.

CampOfSorgan and DannyD like this.
  4. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    Thanks!

5. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    I could see them sneaking Ahsoka into the flashback scene. even if its just a small cameo. how could they resist at this point to not cement her into the live action stuff. maybe even Asajj Ventress too. if you are gonna do it, you might aswell do it now while you have the chance.

Even more so if they dress Ewan and Hayden in their Clone wars gear.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  6. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Obi-Wan Kenobi's apprentice.

No, not Anakin.

His new apprentice.

I want the show to surprise us with a new apprentice.

7. Darth Chuck Norris

Darth Chuck Norris Jedi Master star 4

Sep 13, 2014
    Interesting (no pun intended). So Luke will no longer the new hope. I mean if there are just force users running around everywhere that Obi-Wan can take an apprentice, it really dampens the importance of Luke. Maybe he can start a whole new Jedi Order while he's at it. You know, because that would be something a hermit living in secrecy watching over the new hope would do. Lessens the importance of Anakin's impact on Obi-Wan as well. Rebels already contradicted the movies by having Kanan and Ezra being active in the Rebellion. Let's not continue with that trend.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  8. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    I just don't care anymore after The Last Jedi and The Rise of Skywalker. I literally just don't. It's all just for the fun and games at this point. I wouldn't even mind multiple timelines at this point. I just feel that a universe where Luke isn't the Chosen One (or Anakin Skywalker for that matter) is just not fun anymore, or as fun as it could be. So in a universe where a Palpatine is a hero I kinda just want them to do whatever and hope it sticks, tbh.

IMHO.

Qui-Riv-Brid and CampOfSorgan like this.
  9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    they don't take away from Anakin or Luke, Rey is just another part of the story. And more timelines is no go for LFL.

10. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    Luke. Leia too. Have Obi-wan and Bail Organa trade babysitter duties for an episode.

11. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    No chance. [face_shame_on_you]

InterestingLurker likes this.
  12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    It'll be Brie Larson who is Kenobi's slash Apprentice slash daughter.:p

Krueger and InterestingLurker like this.
  13. ChewiePunchIt

ChewiePunchIt Jedi Padawan

Jul 16, 2020
    Hoping we see flashbacks galore
    Anakin in clone wars
    Anakin pre clone wars (a young teenage anakin)
    Satine
    Jedi council
    Cody/Rex

Seeing Qui Jon as a first ghost would also be amazing, have Obi Wan attempting to communicate at the beginning then a voice then finally full force ghost

14. antitoxicgamer

antitoxicgamer Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 9, 2020
    They can add Greedo and Boba Fett.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  15. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    I don't expect a love interest for Ben Kenobi, since they went another way with Rey being a Palpatine instead of a Kenobi descendant.

16. Iceko

Iceko Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2016
    Isn’t Asajj dead at this point?

I really want Hayden as Anakin. Not sure how that would work though. Maybe some sort of PTSD with Anakin’s likeness hainting Obi’s dreams/visions.

Also, Liam Neeson as Qui-Gon in a supporting role mentoring/teaching his apprentice from the beyond.

17. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Reports are going round that Hayden will play Anakin in Clone Wars flashbacks. which makes the most sense really.

18. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Who knows, given how close it already was was to SOLO timeline wise even before they changed writers anything can happen. Plans change, my hope is for the show to bring the Crimson Dawn story to a close :D

19. Vader Bob

Vader Bob Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 8, 2020
    True. Just seems like making it Kenobi centric really handcuffs where the story can go. Something more open concept would allow for more backstory on the infancy of the rebellion. I guess really I just want more Saul Guerra, Enfys, etc. with a side of Obi-Wan.

20. Qui-Riv-Brid

Qui-Riv-Brid Force Ghost star 5

Apr 18, 2013
    It effectively is a new timeline though. The Anakin and Luke saga movies are incompatible with the Rey and Kylo Ben ones. If you want to call them alternate timelines or not doesn't really matter because at this point they really aren't telling the same story.

At this point without multiple timelines I don't see how anything can really work together. The Mandalorian will have to do a lot of work to fit into what has come before as well.

If unlike those other works this Obi-Wan series can actually simply fit with Lucas' own movies and TCW then it'll be quite a feat.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  21. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    It's really not that complicated....

22. Darth Chuck Norris

Darth Chuck Norris Jedi Master star 4

Sep 13, 2014
    You already have all the flashbacks you want. It's called the Clone Wars. ;)

How are the sequels incompatible? Just because you don't like the direction they went after a thirty year time span, does not mean they're incompatible.

23. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    Porgs. Lots of porgs.

24. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    This thread is derailing into hell.

I'll say Porgs were on topic because they may appear and, besides, they're Porgs.

25. Ubraniff Zalkaz

Ubraniff Zalkaz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2014
    I would like to appear on the Kenobi show, but the odds of that happening are 3720 to 1.