main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Sideshow Collectibles Discussion Board!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jan 6, 2006.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Rebelscum have a couple of pics of the life size Child figure that is available for pre-order. There is a Final Production photo and the Child with the box he'll be in.

2. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I love the box! People are panicking over his face - he's fine. The photo is just taken at an angle that's different than previous photos so his face seems a bit "off."

Can't wait they're saying Nov for his arrival. In time for my Birthday!

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I'm quite positive they're holding off and will release her w/an unannounced AOTC Anakin. They'll have them as a 2 pack. (Plus you can get them individually.)

Remember they waited FOREVER to release Endor Leia - then BANG she came quickly when they paired her with Wicket.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
    cathiecat likes this.
  4. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    ABOUT TIME

【Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back™ - 1/6th scale Lando Calrissian™ Collectible Figure (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Collection)】
    “Hello, what have we here?” – Lando Calrissian

In his youth, Lando Calrissian™ was a sportsman seeking a fortune at the sabacc tables. After he lost his beloved ship to Han Solo™, Lando spent years living the high life and pursuing get-rich-quick schemes, with uneven results. He went semi-respectable as the baron administrator of Cloud City, only to be drawn into the fight against the Galactic Empire.
    Celebrating the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Hot Toys is thrilled to continue expanding the series of throwback collectibles based on this iconic film and delighted to officially introduce the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of many fans’ beloved smooth talker – Lando Calrissian!
    The highly-accurate Lando Calrissian collectible figure is skillfully crafted based on his appearance in the movie featuring a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness, meticulously tailored outfit and cape, two blasters, a communicator, a wrist link, a figure base with Cloud City backdrop all in a specially designed retro style packaging!
    Now it’s the perfect time to welcome the new 1/6th scale Lando Calrissian collectible figure to your Star Wars collection!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  5. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    You can Pre-order Lando HERE!

6. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  7. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    Hot Toys have announced two new Clone Wars figures. There’s a Coruscant Guard and Darth Maul. Maul looks awesome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    The Maul looks cool!

FYI if you goto Sideshow's site and sign up for their New York Con 2020 they will auto add $5 Sideshow points to your account!

9. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    My Endor Leia came today!! She looks beautiful but I am not unboxing her yet, I am still living at the in-law's. Can't return to my second floor apartment and can't get new place till December or January at the soonest. Not sure what the plan is. Possibly packing all my belongings in a POD and sitting the POD on my sister-in-law's property till I get a place. Please please let it be soon. They have a huge house but my daughter and I miss all of our belongings and I have way way different house rules than the man of the house here. In my home it is okay to take something other than a glass of water out of the kitchen. EGADS!

10. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I love the Endor Leia. I wish I could afford to get a second one so that she's not wearing the poncho. I might try to part one together - it would be cheaper than getting another full figure.

11. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Yay so happy - Sideshow's got a New York con thing going this week - they gave us $5 in Sideshow rewards just for signing up for it and I joined a group on FB that blasts the codes IMMEDIATELY when they show up. Haven't gotten all of them but I'm up to an additional $24 - so an extra free $29 in points so far. If I can swing it, I really, really, REALLY want Jabba the Hutt. The more points that I can wrack up the more likely I can get him.

Come to think of it Spooktacular is coming also - they'll be giving away more points then too! Yay!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  12. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I ordered a few books over NYCC - I got the Han Solo book, the Sideshow action figure photography book, and an Art of Game of Thrones book. My Brienne of Tarth will be shipping next week (or just after).

I just purchased a kit-bashed Endor HT Leia so that I can have a second one on display who's wearing her blue shirt.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    New Jango Fett

【Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones™ - 1/6th scale Jango Fett™ Collectible Figure】
    “I’m just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe!” – Jango Fett
    Regarded as the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, Jango Fett™ was a proficient marksman and unarmed combatant covered in a sleek armored Mandalorian™ suit that concealed his scarred face. Keeping himself in top condition and training often with his equipment, Jango Fett was known for utilizing his harnessed jetpack to gain the advantage of speed and height over his enemies in deadly combats.
    Today, in expansion of our Star Wars collectible series, Hot Toys is very excited to officially present the much anticipated 1/6th scale Jango Fett Collectible Figure from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones!
    The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Jango Fett in the movie, features a newly developed head sculpt with striking likeness and facial scars, a meticulously crafted Mandalorian helmet and armor pieces, beautifully applied weathering effects, finely tailored under-suit, the bounty hunter’s iconic jetpack and an interchangeable alternate design jetpack, a poncho, a headset comlink, detailed blasters, a variety of equipment and weapon effect accessories, and a dynamic figure stand for aerial poses.
    Star Wars fans don’t miss the opportunity to pre-order this amazing collectible figure! More collectibles from the Star Wars universe are coming. Stay tuned!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    Amazing. That head sculpt is the spitting image of Temuera Morrison.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    You can pre-order him HERE!

I know - same head I think was used or Cody. Amazing work.

16. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Sideshow updated the photos for their Child statue that are all now production photos - you will now be able to move his head back and forth! Clickeroo - to go through gallery and to pre-order!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  17. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Sideshow has updated the child to Jan 21- March 21

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    For people who've never bought from them before - they're going to be pisssssed.

My Three zero Game of Thrones Brienne of Tarth showed up today! Woot!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    cathiecat likes this.
  19. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Thankfully it wasn't the Hot Toys version. I've got him on pre-order.

cathiecat likes this.
  20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Neither Sideshow OR Hot Toys have great track records of actually releasing anything on time. The few times that it's happened for me, I've almost died of shock

cathiecat likes this.
  21. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    I know. The worst one I had was the Deluxe Han version from Solo.

cathiecat and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Right. What was that 2 years???

We're the unfavorite stepchild of Hot Toys - they do our figures because they like the money but they love and give preference to Marvel.

cathiecat likes this.
  23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  24. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Does he come off the base?

25. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Yes the video shows that he and the base are separate. He stands on his own w/o the base.

wobbits likes this.