main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The US Politics discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    There's a lot of commercials for Tina Smith where I am. I mean, I voted for her, but can you not play the same commercial 2-3 times during the current stream of commercials before the show comes back on?

2. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    I like tucking, I like tucking ...

3. Yoda's_Roomate

Yoda's_Roomate Chosen One star 5

Feb 8, 2000
    The Second Wave is here. So what is Stable Genius gonna do? Hold a Halloween party on Sunday at the WH of course.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ease-sets-new-u-s-record-rising-over-n1244490

For the second day in a row, the United States set a daily record for coronavirus cases when nearly 78,000 infections were reported.

Friday's 77,993 cases, as tallied by NBC News, topped Thursday's 77,640. The previous high of 75,723 was set July 29.

The new benchmarks were hit as the pandemic has accelerated at a pace not seen since the summer and as many local governments have reimposed restrictions to stop the spread of a virus that has killed 225,108 people in the U.S., according to the latest tally.

Trump and first lady Melania Trump, both recently recovered from their coronavirus infections, will be greeting trick-or-treaters Sunday at a Halloween party on the White House grounds.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Wonder if we’ll break 100k cases in a single day

5. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    Never doubt America

6. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    I love how some of the commercials are trying to tie certain Democrat senators to China, when the GOP is literally aiding a Russian Puppet in the White House!

JEDI-RISING and PCCViking like this.
  7. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    the republican party has spent nearly a million dollars buying copies of sean hannity's book

Yoda's_Roomate and Juliet316 like this.
  8. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Probably in a week. Halloween is probably going to be the next super spreader event.

9. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    Halloween will be a tiny blip next to Thanksgiving.

In July when the experts warned us we'd hit 100k cases daily unless we did something to slow the virus down, many states actually took measures to slow the virus down. This time? The Illinois public health director wept at the daily Covid press conference yesterday, begging, pleading with all us Ill-annoy-juns to pull together. Will we? No.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
  10. Vaderize03

Vaderize03 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 1999
    Imagine if Biden wins. Trump'll be blaming him for the death toll every single day until he's sworn in and probably work to actively sabotage mitigation efforts in an attempt to hobble his Presidency before it even starts. And that's before his pet judges block every attempt to protect the public by striking down coronavirus restrictions vis-a-vis Governor Whitmer in Michigan.

11. Rylo Ken

Dec 19, 2015
    Trump is actively already doing nothing to fight the latest wave of the pandemic. As a lame duck (hopefully) he will continue to watch the country burn, just like already he's doing now. And when and if a functioning vaccine is distributed to a significant percentage of Americans, he'll claim sole credit for it.

Juliet316 likes this.
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    He is actively making Corona worse by not at least wearing a mask

Juliet316 likes this.
  13. Yoda's_Roomate

Feb 8, 2000
    Let us not forget the other candidate who could still win, who is still running, Kanye.

Joe Rogan just did a 3 hour interview with him, and oh boy, I dare you to tell me WTF he's talking about. Actually, I dare you to listen to it from start to finish. Its an acid trip without taking acid. He starts by talking about how the idea to run for President came to him in the shower in 2015, and how its not really about being President, its about being the Leader of the Free World. Being President is just the best way to lead the world.

heels1785 and blackmyron like this.
  14. Rylo Ken

Dec 19, 2015
    You successfully talked me out of clicking that.

15. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    He's mentally ill, not very bright, incurious, and insolated by his vast wealth. Not a great combination.

But enough about Joe Rogan.

16. JEDI-RISING

Apr 15, 2005
    not only is Trump saying we're rounding the corner which we are not, but his propaganda outlet continues to claim 'the media' is lying about how deadly it is.
    smart move. keep convincing the people not wearing masks to keep on doing that.

17. Yoda's_Roomate

Feb 8, 2000
    Some girl named Aubrey O'Day, who apparently used to date Donnie Jr., says she has texts from him that reveal:

-Donnie Jr hates his dad and step-bro Barron
    -Ivanka is a closet lesbian
    -Eric cheated on his wife with a former Miss Universe by having sex with her in The Apprentice board room table

This Netflix series won't ever end. There'll be spin-offs for sure.

18. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Oh, I remember Aubrey. The 'Celebrity' Apprentice contestant...

All of that is probably true but I could care less. I just want these people gone.

19. JEDI-RISING

Apr 15, 2005
    yea i heard some of that like a year ago, at least her cheating with Donnie

20. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    And why does nobody ever return fire, to say that Fox News is the one that's lying? No, we just let them spew that propaganda completely unchallenged, and then we wonder why 40% of the country supports Trump.

21. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    It certainly would explain a lot of things if Jared's just a beard [face_tee_hee]

22. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    What things would it explain?

23. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    Shall I tell you about the birds and the bees? [face_tee_hee]

24. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Jared being a beard would explain the birds and the bees?

You don’t have an answer, do you?

Lowbacca_1977 and Darth Guy like this.
  25. JEDI-RISING

Apr 15, 2005
    they do. Brian Stelter on cnn does his show half about fox every sunday morning

Juliet316 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.