main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena The Official NFL Discussion Thread (Now Featuring Time's Person of the Year, Taylor Swift!)

Discussion in 'Community' started by PRENNTACULAR, Nov 25, 2006.

1. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Yeah, I got him confused with Sorenson last week because their numbers are close. I was like, wtf do they have Sorenson on offense catching passes?

With that pick six, Sorenson has more catches, yards, and touchdowns than Keizer does. Maybe they should try Sorenson over Keizer.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    solojones likes this.
  2. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Ah no Sorensen we like. He isn't the best but he is situationally good.

3. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    NFL is reporting that Odell Beckham Jr. maybe the latest football player to be taken out in 2020 by a major knee injury.

4. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    Just saw this commercial.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  5. christophero30

christophero30 Chosen One star 10

May 18, 2017
    The Jets are the worst team in football. I'm pretty sure Trevor Lawrence would rather play for Dallas than the Jets.

6. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Yeah man Buffalo played like **** and the Jets still couldn't take advantage.

Juliet316 and christophero30 like this.
  7. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    Seeing Chad Henne fourteen years after that game of the century feels pretty weird.

solojones and christophero30 like this.
  8. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
  9. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Today is the 1st normal day of the typical NFL season for me. Neighbor got his cable back on(no clue when I will get so blessed) so we been watching all day. Now he is asleep and I’m just sitting outside his shop on the outdoor tv watching Seattle v Arizona. I finally feel normal.

Runjedirun, vin, Rew and 3 others like this.
  10. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Yay! I am happy for you.

JEDI-SOLO likes this.
  11. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    That was a brilliant catch by Hopkins there. Wow.

12. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I can’t really blame Gostkowski for that loss. Our defense is just awful. Especially on 3rd down. They played better in the second half but at that point they had put us in such a hole that it took everything for our offense to just get us back into it. Oh well. Can’t win them all. [face_sigh]

If I were Lawrence I’d return to Clemson next year if the Jets have the first pick. :p

13. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    $350K to be exact.

nilzo antonio likes this.
  14. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    lol $350k is loose change to billionaires. Completely meaningless.

15. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Andy Dalton exited in the third quarter of Sunday's 25-3 loss to Washington after taking a shot to the head. He was subsequently ruled out and is in the league's concussion protocol. Linebacker Jon Bosticwas ejected for the hit.

Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy took exception to the play, seemingly more so because none of his players confronted Bostic for the questionable blow.

"We speak all the time about playing for one another, protecting one another," McCarthy told reporters afterward, per The Athletic. "It definitely was not the response you would expect."

Cowboys are a bunch of underachieving me first b!tches. McCarthy is right. How do you let that guy nearly decapitate your QB and do nothing?

16. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    I don’t usually advocate fighting back, it just gets you penalized, but you kinda want an OL to chokeslam Bostic after that. The game and the season was already lost anyway.

Juliet316 likes this.
  17. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Most times fighting is dumb. But sending a message is an okay sacrifice of a flag or ejection.

Bostic better be looking at a game suspension if not more after that hit.

Juliet316 likes this.
  18. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Michael Irving actually pointed out on NFL GameDay Highlights that not all the Cowboys current problems had to do with just the coaching as apparently some anonymous players were telling reporters earlier in the week; he said that the guys didn't really seem to care while playing.

Also, as happy as I am that Washington got the win over Dallas, Bostic needs to be suspended for the hit on Dalton, no ifs, ands, or buts. I can't sit here and advocate that other players on other teams get suspended for similar hits, if I'm not prepared to say somebody on my team needs to be sit out for similar.

19. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    That Murray TD was great. Dude got some spring to him for being so small. I don’t know his height but he looks tiny to everyone else.

heels1785 likes this.
  20. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    never thought kyler would make it, but his college skills ended up translating just fine. his decision-making and that otherworldly deep ball accuracy are exceptional.

Juliet316 and JEDI-SOLO like this.
  21. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Ok I’d really like Cardinals to get the win somehow but that was a clear Seabirds TD catch that got taken away. No way Pete lets that slide

ok done.

Wow what an exciting game! Come on Cardinals!

22. nilzo antonio

nilzo antonio Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 31, 2015
    Exactly.
    PS: this Cards/Hawks game may be the best of the season so far.

23. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Uuufgfh poor Arizona.

Juliet316 likes this.
  24. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO’nnnngghhh

25. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Just a reminder that the Chiefs lost a draft pick because they called Jeremy Maclin 30 minutes too early before free agency began.

But sure, the Titans only had an illegal practice in the middle of a pandemic and risked lives. Probably not worth more than a fine.