main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Political ****posting Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Lord Vivec, Jun 5, 2017.

1. robert martins

robert martins Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2018
    Yes, I am and most people do in RI. Every time I go to a store it is very rare to see a maskless person. Yet RI is going in the wrong direction. The only thing that will control this virus is a vaccine and I think Trump has done a good job of getting it expedited.

2. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    Why? Donald Trump has nothing but contempt for wearing a mask (except for a brief second) or social distancing.
    Ah, yes - the one a month ago he said was going to come before the election. And now, they've abandoned their plans to give an 'early' vaccine to Santa Claus.
    Implying that "doing nothing except wait for a vaccine" is the right direction is indeed the height of ****posting. Congratulations!

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    In the long run, yes, but in the short run—to borrow a line from Trump, cases would be much worse in RI without mask wearing and social distancing. Giving up à la Mark Meadows is unacceptable, as is mocking mask-wearing.

Darth Weavile, Rew and Emperor Ferus like this.
  4. robert martins

Oct 9, 2018
    I don't need the President to tell me to wear a mask, maybe your that weak-minded but I'm not.
    Trump has eliminated a lot of unnecessary red tape to FastTrack a vaccine. You are so rage filled with Trump hate it is not even worth the time to talk to you.

5. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    [​IMG]

6. robert martins

Oct 9, 2018
    Talk about lies. That is the biggest lie, he never said it. "something like that" is not Clorox.

7. Glitterstimm

Dec 30, 2017
    [​IMG]

8. blackmyron

Oct 29, 2005
    Why are you wearing a mask? I hope you're not listening to the scientists and doctors, then you may as well be voting for Biden.
    Yeah, boring things like 'testing' and 'trials' and 'making sure it doesn't kill you' to get it out.... when? Before the election? December? 2022?
    Meanwhile, they're doing **** all about the coronavirus, and letting people die. Good job!
    "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? So it'd be interesting to check that." Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."
    [​IMG]

9. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Nah, the Undead vote Trump. He's recruiting for them. 220,000 and counting.

Rew, anakinfansince1983 and 3sm1r like this.
  10. robert martins

Oct 9, 2018
    Russia, Russia, Russia
    Clorox, Clorox, Clorox
    White supremacist, White supremacist, White supremacist
    you can keep shouting these lies about Trump over and over but I don't think they will work.

11. blackmyron

Oct 29, 2005
    Ah, yes - the "George Washington / George Bush" liar is going to lecture people about telling the truth. [face_laugh]

12. robert martins

Oct 9, 2018
    [face_liarliar][face_liarliar][face_liarliar]
    you get 3 Pinocchio's for that post.

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  13. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
  14. Glitterstimm

Dec 30, 2017

[​IMG]

15. robert martins

Oct 9, 2018
    [​IMG]

16. blackmyron

Oct 29, 2005
    Congrats for that spectacular self-own - I would've only given you two.
    Still no answer why you're wearing a 'muzzle' as Trump fanatics call it? Are you 'trusting the scientists" like Joe Biden?
    Good thing that he's working so hard on the vaccine - once it's out, then his followers will rush out and get vaccin... oh, that's right:
    [​IMG]

Emperor Ferus likes this.
  17. Glitterstimm

Dec 30, 2017
    [​IMG]

18. robert martins

Oct 9, 2018
    I wear a mask because I think it reduces your chances of getting Covid, I don't care what Trump says about it.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  19. blackmyron

Oct 29, 2005
    In other words:
    "I care deeply about a President who stumbled over words, but not about one that spreads dangerous ideas like injecting bleach and not wearing masks and that vaccines are for suckers and science is stupid and wrong"
    [​IMG]

So much for Donald Trump's 'vaccine'.

20. Glitterstimm

Dec 30, 2017
    [​IMG]

21. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Where is @dp4m to tap the sign?

Lots of posting **** but not much **** posting.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  22. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    lol crazy lou dobbs on fox came out against people voting for Lindsay Graham because he hasn't 'gotten to the bottom of Obamagate"

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  23. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    what vivec said, yellow peril which is on display as of late and my politics aside you should look into cause hate crimes are increasing and this is some concerning stuff; it is predicated on this idea of "Asiatic hoards" you can see it actually with Slavs and the entire Russian Empire prior to WWI when Russia suddenly was our ally, then when the Bolshevik rise up we go right to phrenology

Mongoloid is an old term that some racists still use or slip up and use, from when they divided race into 3 categories: Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid. in fact the "research" that the bell-curve uses often flat out uses they groupings like into the 1950s

24. blackmyron

Oct 29, 2005
    Here ya go, Yodaminch:
    [​IMG]

25. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    I hear they're handing out new red hats at Trump rallies

[​IMG]