main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Sideshow Collectibles Discussion Board!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jan 6, 2006.

1. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Thanks! I didn't have time to watch the video.

2. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    People are getting notifications that their Child is in the warehouse and getting ready to ship!

Yikes - IKEA I'm going to have to get my Billy's ordered!

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    He's going to be on his way!!!!!

[​IMG]

wobbits and Gamma626 like this.
  4. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Nice! Congrats! He'll look amazing on the shelf.

5. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Yeah....I have to GET new shelves for him to go on :p

6. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Oh yes, I'm familiar with the eternal collectors struggle. Always having to find room or new shelves!

7. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My room is in chaos. I'm going to be taking out a ton of empty boxes ( 7 years accumulation - all Hot Toys and Gentle Giant, etc) and get more shelves to fill up w/ my stuff that's been sitting on my floor.

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  9. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    He’s so GOT DANG cute! With all these options now I’m glad I didn’t order anything yet. That quarter scale is mighty tempting.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  10. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My Sideshow Child is here!!!! He's so stinkin' cute. People have been complaining about the pink on his face, but I put a couple of my toys next to him and they have no coloring on their faces - it just makes his stand out and look very realistic.

I'm - slowly - working to update my shrine room. Whenever I get it done I'll take photos of him.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  11. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Looking forward to pics Erika :)

12. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Hopefully before the end of the month! Getting my room cleared out this weekend of piles of empty boxes. Then I need more bookshelves.

13. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    My baby is here!!!! My child! My adorable little one! I feel like a proud new mama!!
    I love how you can stand and he can sit on a small low table and he looks up at you with the most expressive face and adorable eyes and ears!! He looks like he was reaching in the egg incubator and got caught red handed and turned Rosey faced from it.

14. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Yikes when you have 2 brand new payment plans start charging + 1 final payment on a figure + 1 book come in all at once.

Blehhhhhhh

wobbits likes this.
  15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  16. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Looks pretty good. I've always liked Lando in that costume - I have a 12-inch figure of him.

17. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I'm excited - I'm down to my last payment on him. I really wish Sideshow would redo Boussh Leia. My helmet and staff broke on my figure. Helmet was stuck in box's packaging - flew out and crashed onto hard tile floor. Staff snapped in 1/2 when I tried putting it in her hand :(

Their faces have hugely improved over time also.

I'm hoarding Sideshow points like Smaug so that I can put a healthy amount down on Jabba so that I can significantly reduce his payments. In redoing my SW room, I'm getting room in my SW room for a bonus shelf and will have room for him.

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    This isn't a really big deal to me - other than I'm saving points at the moment to chop off a chunk of Jabba's cost, I usually use my points when they come in on my next purchase. But it sucks for people who hoard them.

[​IMG]

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  19. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Woohoo! Got notification that Skiff Guard Lando has arrived and can ship this weekend!

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I officially did it. I bit the bullet. End of March - the gangster will be mine!

I got $147 off w/ Sideshow reward points and a coupon. Woot!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
  21. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Way to go!!

22. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Good for you!!!

23. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I had some rewards and a promo code on sideshow, couldn't resist how inexpensive I was able to get my son the Kylo Ren Kotobukiya figure/statue from Sideshow. I hope he likes it. His vivid imagination has already shown Kylo Ren in the pose the figure has him in, so it's perfect! Now if I can just wait till his next birthday in November to give it to him.

Someone might have already said this, but, I think I have figured out that perhaps Hot Toys will wait to announce Padme until May 2022. At least I can hope!!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    The Koto statues are nice. I'm sure that your son will love it.

I really hope that they don't wait long. If they're smart they'll announce her, Kit Fisto, and any other AOTC figures THIS May so they'll be ready to ship in 2022.

I have a feeling they're going to do what they did with Endor Leia (waited until they had Wicket to go with her) and wait to have AOTC Anakin ready to go with her.

Thanks to a bunch of my figures all coming in at the end of the year, by end of month I should have another $30 or so in rewards waiting to be used. I'm thinking that I'll order the Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO. I've heard his fingers are rather fragile, but he would look great w/ my Jabba.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
    Jedi Knight Fett and cathiecat like this.
  25. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    I would love to get the Kit Fisto

PadmeLeiaJaina and cathiecat like this.