main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Terror attacks in Europe

Discussion in 'Community' started by slightly_unhinged, Jan 7, 2015.

1. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    Really? Is that what's going on?

2. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Sure. I'll throw in Scotengland being a vassal under the King of France. And a King of France :p

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  3. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Comrades, this monarchist scum has revealed his true colours, up against the wall with him!

vncredleader likes this.
  4. Lordban

Nov 9, 2000
    We have guillotines for that.

5. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    Yes, yes, let us play football with his head!

vncredleader likes this.
  6. Lordban

Nov 9, 2000
    In other - and weird- news, last Friday's attack has now led the French government to announce they would be setting up... their own "troll farm" to combat other discourses...

7. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    honestly coolest way to go.

I swear for no reason I was looking up stuff on Cromwell's corpse the other day. Gotta say it is more of a testament to someone kicking your butt to dig them up and hang the corpse, and then behead it. like peak "I'm not mad, you're mad"

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  8. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    Yep, Cromwell turned all he touched to crap.

vncredleader likes this.
  9. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    If it is anything like ours it will either just entrap and propagandize to the public, or be a waste of money. I think I posted an article on it, but post 9/11 we failed to stop multiple individual terrorist acts while spending insane amounts of money on literally just making up pretend ones and entrapping teenagers and then saying "look we stopped this plot to blow up Brooklyn Bridge or something........what was that about a bombing in Boston?" I kid I kid.....the boston bombing was done by an FBI informant and is sketchy as all hell, not false flag but almost for sure their fault like how a lot of deaths during Operation Gladio occurred or the recent mass shooting in Canada.

https://theintercept.com/2015/02/26/fbi-manufacture-plots-terrorism-isis-grave-threats/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/16/fbi-entrapment-fake-terror-plots

Any time he comes up I get the Diggers Song or World Turned Upside Down stuck in my head. SOB was a king in disguise

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  10. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    17th century? Someone wake me up when we get to Churchill bashing.

CairnsTony, vncredleader and Lordban like this.
  11. Lordban

Nov 9, 2000
    Nah. The weirdest part of it is, it's going to be a troll farm to push pro-French Republic narratives.

Yea... I can see that succeeding... :p

vncredleader likes this.
  12. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    ok ok so tell me who in power just happened to buy stocks in a tech company that may or may not be the frontrunner for getting the contract?

13. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Obviously a Terror attack in center of Vienna near a big synagogue right now just before the lockdown starts .
    One gunman filmed and shown on Twitter. Pictures show blood on the street.
    As if 2020 was not bad enough already. :(

14. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    ya I've been texting with my brother-in-law. He works well northeast of Schwedenplatz.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  15. Darth Smurf

Dec 22, 2015
    My brother in law is caught in a restaurant there. He says one dead lying in front of the entrance. Reports about that now there are hostages taken on Mariahilferstrasse.
    Videos show a policeman being shot and one person dead in front of a restaurant.
    What a mess

16. Rylo Ken

Dec 19, 2015
    I'm so sorry

Darth Smurf likes this.
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Seems there has been a big uptick in terrorist activity

18. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Damn, I hope your brother in law is safe!
    This is awful.

19. Darth Smurf

Dec 22, 2015
    Thanks, brother in law seems to be safe for now.
    A new very graphic and disturbing video shows a random young guy being shot by a terrorist short distance. The terrorist leaves and when he sees that the victim is still alive he gets back to him and ....
    There is no justification for such things.
    Reports say now about up to 10 attackers. Just for clarification. Austria is a neutral country and picked up along with Sweden and Germany most of the refugees.

20. Rylo Ken

Dec 19, 2015
    We're watching the ZiB broadcast. Any other time but the pandemic there are always tourists in/around Schwedenplatz, so this was purely an attack on the people of Vienna.

21. Lordban

Nov 9, 2000
    Second time in a week there's a terror attack on the eve of a lockdown starting.

22. Rylo Ken

Dec 19, 2015
    Watched Kurz's address to the Austrian people live. How strange it must be to have a leader who strikes exactly the right tone after a tragedy instead of spouting self-aggrandizing bull**** and stirring up nationalist tensions.

Pensivia, Juliet316, Jedi Ben and 2 others like this.
  23. Lordban

Nov 9, 2000
    I've watched five heads of state who had to make that type of address in France - François Mitterrand, Jacques Chirac, Nicolas Sarkozy, François Hollande, Emmanuel Macron...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    Pensivia, Rylo Ken and Jedi Ben like this.
  24. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    apparently the killer had passed a de-radicalisation program .

25. Lordban

Nov 9, 2000
    The practice of hiding "in front of constraints" is actually an established doctrine for Islam, originally meant for when its members are persecuted (which it was in its 6th-century infancy before its engine of conquest started) - Taqiyya.

It's not unique to Islam, mind you - we Christians do have a first Pope who got forgiven for reneging on Christ three times before he did the reneging :p

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020