main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian The Mandalorian 2.02 - Chapter 10 - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Nov 5, 2020.

?

Grade the Episode

Poll closed Nov 13, 2020.
  1. 10

3.7%
  2. 9

8.3%
  3. 8

34.9%
  4. 7

28.4%
  5. 6

12.8%
  6. 5

6.4%
  7. 4

3.7%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

1.8%
  1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Episode 2.02!!
    Chapter 10
    -------------------------------------

Discussion of New Episodes - Rules
    (1) One of the mods will post each week's episode thread a few days before it airs on Disney+.

(2) Discussion in the actual episode thread will be limited to that specific episode, NOT future episodes; past episodes may be referenced.

(3) The Mandalorian episodes air on Friday on Disney+. Anyone who shares plot details about an episode before then must use spoiler tags. After that folks will begin discussing their reviews and thoughts which will likely include spoilers. To anyone concerned about being spoiled before watching the episode it is your responsibility to avoid the thread until you have had your chance to view.

(4) Spoilers like character deaths, appearances, and major plot details must be spoiler tagged in the new episode thread prior to the episode television air date.

(5) Do not post any preview video clips from the individual episode in the episode threads.

(6) Official episode commentary may be posted in this episode thread.

(7) Do not discuss future episodes in here.

(8) Reviews for each episode may be posted once they have aired. One of the mods will add a grading poll to that episode's discussion thread.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  2. Alien Vanguard

Alien Vanguard Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2015
    I'll start this off with some speculation, regardless of my wishes for what actually happens.

Din disembarks the speeder and heads towards his ship, ready to depart the planet empty handed except for the armor, at present. The usual dialogue with the docking lady ensues, after which he pays here.

Upon walking up the ramp of his ship, Peli Motto says "Oh by the way, I heard a big, scarred fellow dressed in black robes has been asking questions about you. Apparently, he has business to discuss with ya."

"What's his name?"

"How should I know, huh? I'm just a mechanic. But I'll tell ya, be extra careful with the little guy. Just call it a gut feeling"

"Thanks"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*insert random speculation here*

3. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Yeah,Boba probably isn't going to let Din leave with his armor.

4. BadAcrobat

BadAcrobat Jedi Master star 4

Apr 20, 2015
    14 hours!!!!!

5. Ghost Ryder

Ghost Ryder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2016
    Likely wishful thinking, but I wonder if there'll be some major development or turning point with this being the first double-digit chapter (nothing against the premier).

6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    So we see if this is at the Dunes of karnac.

7. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    Ah, really excited for this. I think I'll even try to catch it early in the morning this time too.

This show has tranformed my sister into a Star Wars nerd so I'm also really excited to disscus every forth coming episode with her.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  8. Verbal21

Verbal21 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2011
    Sashs Banks is a Nite Owl and we'll also see Bo Katan.

Just my guess since this is the boat episode they teased in the trailer.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    TadoFett likes this.
  9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    We get a 5-10 seconds look at Bo-Katan in Gideons prison cell for mandalorian war criminals.

TadoFett likes this.
  10. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Predictions
    -No Boba
    -We see the armorer again this episode and Din drops off Boba's armor.
    -The armorer gives Din a lead and he follows it, and that's what this week's adventure is.

TadoFett likes this.
  11. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    How do you know that? Has there been a mini-trailer or something?

12. Boba Fett.

Boba Fett. Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 14, 2020
    A synops :

13. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    There's no actual source for that plot description. Don't believe everything you read on the internet, especially some rando post on reddit.

14. Boba Fett.

Jul 14, 2020
    I know. I always remain cautious about this stuff. But it would seem in this case that this synops is valid. We will have the answer soon.

15. Darthur C. Clarke

Darthur C. Clarke Jedi Master star 3

Jul 8, 2016
    Wouldn't it be great if Disney decided to drop the episode early, say 10:00, to give everyone something else to watch other than the news?

TadoFett likes this.
  16. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Except the title comes from a “leaked” episode list that’s been proven fake when the first episode didn’t match up.

Bor Mullet and TadoFett like this.
  17. Boba Fett.

Jul 14, 2020
    Yes, but these are from different sources. For the synops, the information from Google has always been conclusive with the previous series. Again, we'll see. ;)

18. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    For those who were having trouble last week finding the new episode on the PS4 app at 3 AM, it worked for me maybe because I was watching s1e8 over 3 AM and after that the pop up window suggested the BTS Mandalorian show not S2. But when I quit to the main menu, the S2 episode was there on the Continue Watching at 3:10ish AM. So I'm at least not trying the app until 3:05 so hopefully the next episode will be on Continue Watching row.

19. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    Not up yet :-(

20. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    It's out now.

21. obi1jedinite

obi1jedinite Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 20, 2002
    Cool stuff.

22. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    NOW THAT'S AN EPISODE!!! I loved every minute of it and was so bummed when it ended. It feels like we are getting somewhere now.

Bor Mullet and Siphonophore like this.
  23. The Senate

The Senate Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 12, 2020
    I just watched the episode
    This episode was very interesting.I thought they were gonna go somewhere with the whole baby Yoda connecting with the frog eggs but we only got a cheap gag.I liked how it showed the new republic saving Mando (Plus the Dave Filoni cameo) and really liked seeing the bounty hunter droid again.Im quite curious where the next episode will bring us.Also kinda upset the ice planet was Ilum totally thought babay yoda would find a “pretty crystal” and take it with him.

24. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    No thank you for
    the Spiders. Not arachnophobic, but shudder.

Bor Mullet, TheYodaPagoda and Sproj like this.
  25. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    For the love of Jesus Christ, did they really need a man who is an ant in the episode from the director of Ant Man?

Bor Mullet and TheChosenAlpha like this.