main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian Mando Mondays & Bring Home the Bounty [Merch]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Oct 27, 2020.

1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
  2. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    I love the Retro Collection figures. I would like to see Hasbro do those for some of the PT and ST characters, too.

DannyD and whostheBossk like this.
  3. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    We can only hope! After Tarkin was such a big hit I thought Hasbro was surely going to do other OT figures not done before (Sandtrooper, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Garindan, etc).

I'll take these also though. Look forward to packaging reveal. I bought all of them.

Krueger likes this.
  4. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Yeah I love the look of the retro figures too. Might just order a full case. Looking forward to the other Mando mondays. Hoping for some funko mystery minis personally.

5. Master Cado Afu

Master Cado Afu Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 1, 2020
    New Mando Monday's: Hasbro's Vintage Collection Mandalorian Revealed And More!

Nothing I want except the 1/4 scale Mandalorian. I think I'll go with the standard version though, the base with the deluxe version is a little much for me.

I don't have any Hot Toys, so this'll be the first.

I remember with my very first allowance back in '78 I bought a Darth Vader and Stormtrooper.

Also remember that Christmas I got R2-D2 and C-3PO model kits. Of course, I had 8 year-old dexterity and modeling skill, so they came out horrible with glue everywhere, but my god did I love those!

6. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Well you get the next best thing-
    [​IMG]
    Mostly toys and tees this week.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
    DurararaFTW, Jaxxon- and Darth Smurf like this.
  7. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    ^Unbelievable!

8. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    thank you sir....hopefully we get some Cobb merchandise soon.

9. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    I like the "choking hazard" warning on the package.

10. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
  11. Darth Kickass

Darth Kickass Jedi Master star 3

Aug 3, 2013
    The retro figures they announced in week one aren't even due to ship until next summer, not sure about the others.

whostheBossk likes this.
  12. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
  13. Verbal21

Verbal21 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2011
    No enough Bo Katan stuff announced. Need more.

14. TheYodaPagoda

TheYodaPagoda Force Ghost star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    I have a LOT of Hot Toys figures, and they're pretty much everything they're built up to be. I'm thinking about the 1/4 scale Mandalorian & Baby Yoda set, without that base that adds like $100 to the price. But before I even consider it, I've got to get the 1/6th scale IG-11, The Mandalorian set where he's wearing the Beskar, the Scout Trooper with Speeder Bike (and another Baby Yoda!) and maybe the Heavy Infantry. It helps a lot to buy these figures on Sideshow's FlexPay plans. The modern 1/6th scale figures aren't like the figures we grew up with, and since at 44 years old, I don't play with them in the way a kid would play with them, I like to consider them more like model kits. Model kits you don't have to glue together and paint, that is!
    (I ended up ordering the Scout Trooper with Speeder Bike after posting this, because Sideshow had a nice promo code discount available!)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    whostheBossk and Master Cado Afu like this.
  15. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    New Vintage Collection figures Karga and Baby Yoda with pram available although it didn't let me select to buy on Pulse site. The big question is why there is not any 3.75 figures on the retail shelf with Black Friday days away?!!!

clone commander bossk likes this.
  16. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    New name for this thread could be Bring home the bounty (every Wednesday) - https://www.starwars.com/

Any new bounties for you? I ended up getting Week 1- Retro Mandalorian figures!!! Ahsoka, Bo Katan, Beskar Mando, Boba Fett, Armorer, Death trooper
    Week 2 Droids inspired figures (Boba Fett, C3PO, R2D2)
    Week 3 VC Ahsoka & Death Watch trooper
    For tomorrow's reveals I'm going to pass.