main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The US Politics discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tython Awakening

Tython Awakening Force Ghost star 4

Oct 12, 2017
    Statements like this are why I believe Trump may not finish his first and only term.

Kiki Jinn and SateleNovelist11 like this.
  2. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    If he won't play fair with the Supreme Court nomination proceedings, he won't play fair with the electoral process.

3. MagnarTheGreat

MagnarTheGreat Force Ghost star 5

Jul 21, 2016
  4. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    Can we really count on the military to remain apolitical?

5. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Unfortunate for him. Because that's the only thing stopping the 73 million american people from storming the white house and tearing him out by force. Make no mistake, if Trump wants a civil war, he'll lose. It will come down to simple economics. When the blue states secede, the red collapse. Only Texas might sustain them and given that Texas NEARLY went blue, they may even leave.

And good luck to Trump on getting the military to follow such an illegal order. He's running through generals precisely because they won't follow that order.

Not to mention, many of us could just wait him out given we wear masks while his cult continues to infect themselves and die. I'd wager good money that more of those "dead people voting" votes were Trump supporters who died.

This is Hitler in a bunker right now. He's lost. And he needs to accept it.

6. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    These people are all traitors. Plain and simple. They are treasonous monsters who have committed a massive act of betrayal against the American people, and they need to be held accountable for it.

BigAl6ft6, Valairy Scot, B3 and 9 others like this.
  7. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    Trump is being consumed by his fury. He is binging on McDonald's. [face_rofl]

Kiki Jinn and Tython Awakening like this.
  8. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    How long will it be before Republicans try to impeach Biden? I'd say the impeachment talk will start immediately after they finally give up laughable idea that Trump will be sworn in for a second term in January.

mnjedi, Luke02 and Emperor Ferus like this.
  9. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    That won't happen until the press and Democrats start talking like this:

10. Yoda's_Roomate

Yoda's_Roomate Chosen One star 5

Feb 8, 2000
    Ronald Reagan started the tradition of the outgoing President leaving the incoming President a note on the resolute desk.

My guess is Trump's note will be written in crayon, in big block letters saying he won, nothing more.

11. Tython Awakening

Tython Awakening Force Ghost star 4

Oct 12, 2017
    They should put this dude on suicide watch. I assume he went to an underground bunker after leaving the stage.

The part the video did not show was Pompeo running off the stage, hurriedly putting on a bomb helmet and military fatigues, then heading to an underground bunker.

Luke02 likes this.
  12. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
  13. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Which ended with Hitler's suicide. When Hitler killed himself, people all over Europe celebrated. We now celebrate this as VE Day.

Wouldn't want to wish such an ending on Trump, though, that would be poor form and is against the rules of this forum.

B3, mnjedi and Darth Guy like this.
  14. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    If he did that he would gotten off too easy in my book.

And normally I am not a huge fan of KO but this is perfect:

His yesterday video was perfect as well.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  15. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    My money is on an election map with TRUMP scrawled over Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin in sharpie.

Runjedirun likes this.
  16. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    They can't. House is under Pelosi's control. It would never make it to the floor. And Senate would never have the 2/3 to convict. They are stuck with Biden for the first two years and hopefully the last two after they lose the Senate precisely for the stunts they are now pulling.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Won’t really matter as it would never get past the house unless they win in 2022

The Regular Mustache likes this.
  18. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    Biden just spoke about Trump and the GOP refusing to concede or acknowledge him as the winner.

"I'm confident that the fact they're not willing to acknowledge we won at this point is not of much consequence in our planning and what we're able to do."

He also said: "Mr President, I look forward to speaking with you." Mentioned that he expected to speak with McConnell very soon, said the Republicans were intimidated by Trump, and said his team is well underway in the transfer process, saying he doesn't need the federal funding, or the intelligence reports. And ended by calling the President embarrassing.
    "

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    So is trump insane? It almost seems like he wants to go with the civil war thing. He must know that would be extremely bad for his health. If the GOP steal this thing you can bet your ass some countries will not recognize Trump as the legitimate president and this would end the US as we know it. The good news is I think Trump and his team is far to stupid to have this work out for them

20. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    he's clinically ill. Have you ever heard of anyone with greater narcissism than trump?

i heard someone say the other day in order for the election to have been stolen with this many votes across all these states it would take a Bond villain.

the Bond villain is already in the white house.

21. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I don’t think he understands that if he steals this people will literally storm the White House. I don’t want them to but it would be one of the dumbest moves in modern history

22. Kiki Jinn

Kiki Jinn Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 21, 2020
    We have to keep in mind that Trump has not lived the real world, but a fantasy, consequence free version of it, for almost 8 decades...

White House tells federal agencies to proceed with plans for Trump’s February budget in latest sign of election defiance
    The directive is a new example of Trump aides acting as if he won the election and won’t leave office on Jan. 20

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...-federal-budget-post-election/?outputType=amp

23. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    he really is the bare ****ing minimum, but biden's press conference is refreshing in comparison to what we're used to.

looks like some clarity in north carolina, a few outlets calling the state for trump. cal cunningham has conceded his senate race to tillis. obama's 2008 win of the state looks like a flash in the pan.

Rew and DarkGingerJedi like this.
  24. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    he and his fans his underlings don't care if the country rips apart. most of them just want a prominent spot on fox

25. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    Has anyone else heard the rumor that Mellody Hobson aka spouse of George Lucas could be named Treasury or Commerce Secretary?

Jedi Merkurian and Luke02 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.