main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The US Politics discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    And, surprising no one, we're seeing rises in threats of violence including someone threatening to shoot Chuck Schumer.

What will it take? Was nothing learned after Gabby Giffords? Or Scalise?

Clearly Trump learned nothing after the FBI stopped the attempt to kidnap Governor Whitmer

WHO has to die before they get this rhetoric must stop?

2. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    I mean, I've got some preferences...

[​IMG]

3. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    What did Sofia Coppola ever do to you?

Luke02 likes this.
  4. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    The remains of a jaw or skull are pretty much all but confirmed to be Ava Braun right?

5. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    I don't know if the World Health Organization would have enough effect.

Rew likes this.
  6. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    "stopped" is a strong word when the FBI entrapped the attempted kidnappers. It's like saying "was nothing learned from the FBI convincing some aholes to try to kidnap a gov in the most outlandish way possible and then arresting them?"
    https://jacobinmag.com/2020/10/gretchen-whitmer-kidnapping-fbi-domestic-terrorism

the FBI is not your friend, they don't stop terrorists, they arm them, entrap them, or just entrap mentally disabled Arab teens.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
    Rew and Glitterstimm like this.
  7. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    White rich men who aren't jewish have to die before it matters

8. Lordban

Nov 9, 2000
    Those kept by FSB nowadays? A set was conclusively identified as being Hitler's jaws by Doctor Philippe Charlier, coroner and anthropologist, who studied the remains in July 2017 and September 2017. His study was published on May 18th, 2018 in the European Journal of Medicine (paywalled). The skull itself is too degraded to identify.

Glitterstimm and vncredleader like this.
  9. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    I would say if Adelson died despite being like 900 it would matter, but yeah agreed

yeah looked it up, jawbone was determined to be his back in Berlin itself. The Soviets got his dentist's assistant to verify right after. The skull was dna tested and was probably a woman, which makes sense then that that was Braun.

btw, and this is a gross thing, but does anyone have a good online source for the photos? I am having trouble actually finding any beyond the crater but the remains are not really visible at all, or are those it?

10. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    “Hell yeah, I’ll perjure myself for 130k. Love to do a perjury. Nothing bad ever happens to a perjurer.” *does a Google search later* “... Uh oh.”

Rew, Vaderize03, mnjedi and 5 others like this.
  11. CairnsTony

CairnsTony Force Ghost star 5

May 7, 2014
    When a political leader is really unpopular, and refuses to go, there's always this option I suppose:

heels1785 likes this.
  12. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    She is one of the many reasons why @Lordban "The Godfather Part III" was essentially a crime against humanity though she made up for it with "Lost in Translation". Ultimately the reason why "The Godfather Part III" did not work was not because of Sophia yet rather the studio refusing to pay Robert Duval second top billing since the movie was going to be a war between Michael and Tom Hagan over the soul of the family therefore Duval balked (which Ford Coppola said he never blame him for since they were lowballing him) and therefore had to come up with alternate script which did not work.

So Gym Shorts Jordan was boosting about how he correctly predicted Trump would be leading on election night. Someone tried to pointing out to him that is like being up a point at halftime of a football game but then getting smoked in the second half and lost the game by a comfortable margin. Meanwhile, the post worker who said he said he saw ballot tampering admitted it was a lie. Funny how reality suddenly comes back into your authorities are taking your account and not some right wing nuts. In Pennsylvania, the Trump campaign can only find 15k ballots they could challenge even though Biden's lead is over 45k and growing while the PA Secretary of State stated only 10k ballots came in after election day and is not apart of the official account as they were put aside by the SC order. And in Nevada they found one case they want to challenge. One. And they cannot even tell who the person voted for.

So really at this point the con is in full effect for Trump and nothing more but I still worry about McConnell. It would not be beneath him to not sit the EC just for bleep and giggles saying it was a "rigged election" even though each day their burden of proof gets just worse and worse.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  13. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    Hey, you leave the World Health Organization out of this.

KnightWriter likes this.
  14. Yoda's_Roomate

Yoda's_Roomate Chosen One star 5

Feb 8, 2000
    I feel like this is something Trump would say. No wonder they're friends. By the way congrats to the USA on 100,000 daily COVID cases for 7 days in a row. The sky's the limit.

https://www.deccanherald.com/intern...-to-deal-with-covid-19-like-fags-914199.html#

President Jair Bolsonaro drew criticism Tuesday for telling Brazilians not to deal with Covid-19 like "a country of ***s," the far-right leader's latest controversial outburst on the pandemic. Bolsonaro, who has consistently downplayed the virus even as it has killed 163,000 people in Brazil -- the second-highest death toll worldwide, after the United States -- made the comment during a meandering speech at the presidential palace in which he also appeared to threaten US President-elect Joe Biden.

"All anyone talks about these days is the pandemic. We need to stop that," said Bolsonaro during the speech, which was ostensibly on tourism.

"I regret the deaths. I really do. But we're all going to die someday. There's no use fleeing reality. We have to stop being a country of ***s.... We have to face up to it and fight. I hate this ****ot stuff."

15. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    We're all gonna die someday.

So why even eat at all. or drink. or take medicine. see doctors. have operations. wear seatbelts. walk in traffic. swim with sharks. hold radium. We're all gonna die, so might as well get it over with.

Just die already people.

Signed, with no sympathy,
    Pro-lifers.

16. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    I continue to find it the height of irony that the pro-life and "freedom" crowd are the ones who want to control women's bodies and then let millions die because they can't be inconvenienced by having to wear a mask.

Did they put up this much of a fight when the stores put out a No Shirt, No Shoes No Service sign? How hard is it to add No Mask to those existing signs and be done with it?

17. Lordban

Nov 9, 2000
    The hour of cultural appropriation by America of the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month approaches :p

vncredleader likes this.
  18. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    GoFundMe has refunded the $130,000 in donations to the fraud promoting postal worker. Hope he didn't make any big purchases already!

Rew, Kiki Jinn, solojones and 2 others like this.
  19. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Let's be fair, although I already made my perjury joke there is actually one scenario where they look alright:
    1. Person was willing to do uncool crimes for money. Lame.
    2. Person was running a scam and never intended to do anything. This is potentially not lame (i.e. "cool") pursuant to restricting one's grift to institutions and/or the wealthy (i.e. the "Respect the Hustle" defense), but mega-lame if targeting those of low means (as this would fall under the auspices of the "**** Televangelists" clause).
    Since it's GFM the odds of the cool option are admittedly low.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    Rylo Ken likes this.
  20. DarkGingerJedi

Nov 21, 2012
    Religious freedom to them, means they have total religious freedom and all other religions are subservient to them because that's what they believe their doctrine tells them.

And some Trumpers seem to be entering the acceptance stage of their grief, finally. And by "acceptance", I mean they're starting to say things like "Biden will never be MY President", or screaming about his covid response plans as "America Last", because both statements start with the assumption that Biden is going to be President.

21. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    Trawling for voter fraud with cash rewards seemed so promising.

Kiki Jinn likes this.
  22. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    [face_dunno]That's fine. Trump was never MY president. I took great pains never to use his title. Had he won the popular vote, I would have treated him differently. As long as they suck it up and do what I did (rant and rave on a star wars message board for 4 years without doing anything other than throwing money at candidates who lose their election), that's fine. :p

Luke02 likes this.
  23. DarkGingerJedi

Nov 21, 2012
    Right but before it was "Biden Lost, Trump won". So we're progressing lol.

24. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Republicans: It's my right to sicken and possibly kill the people around me including my loved ones because I don't want to wear a mask!

25. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Excuse me but we fought in WWI too. There's a big monument here in Kansas City and everything!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.