main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Game Quick Games ep. III - Revenge of the Dice - Get A Line

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Lexi, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalaelAzasar

CalaelAzasar Host of Quick-Games star 5 VIP - Game Host

Mar 11, 2003
    Fact or Wacked?

1. The Iowa State Fair holds quirky competitions like a beard-growing contest and a husband-calling contest.
    2. A mermaid “documentary” once fooled so many people that the U.S Government had to issue a statement
    3. You should never wake a sleepwalker.

@ThisIsMe1138 @Khalia Octa @Moll @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Darth Gangrenous @Lady Belligerent

You have 24 hours to post your answers.

So how does this thing work?

Rules
    1. Up to 10 users are allowed to play at a time, with the sign-up sheet being passed around for one week before we start.
    2 There will be a challenge posted every 2 days and players will get 24hrs to respond to it. These challenges will be in the form of 3 statements. Each player must then guess if each of the statements is fact or fiction (wacked). Try not to google the answer, just go with your best guess. The reason I’m asking you not to google the answer is that then you will always get them right, therefore always gaining the max number of points - that makes it no fun and there can’t be a winner unless someone misses a round.
    3. I will post links to the fact information so you know I’m not just making stuff up.
    4. Time Zones will always be an issue regardless of what time the challenge is posted. And new challenges are posted in Central Time, usually morning. Unfortunately, there is no perfect time, so certain players will always be handicapped no matter what time the host posts.
    5. There are points awarded for each challenge:
    - The first person to answer will gain 1 point
    - Each player will get 1 point for each of the three statements they guess correctly as fact or whacked
    - For guessing all 3 statements correctly, a bonus of 2 points is gained.
    6. If a player misses 3 rounds in a row or 5 rounds total in the game they will be eliminated
    7. The game will last for 10 rounds. The person with the most points will win the game. Their prize is 24hrs of colors.

Point Totals:
    WarmNyota: 10
    Moll: 7
    Viva: 10
    Khalia: 7
    DG: 6
    LB: 15

2. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    1. Fact
    2. Fact
    3. Wacked

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    1 fact
    2 fact
    3 wacked

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    1. Fact
    2. Fact
    3. Wacked

5. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    1. fact
    2. fact
    3. wacked

6. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    1. Fact
    2. Fact
    3. Wacked

7. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Fact or Wacked?

1. The Iowa State Fair holds quirky competitions like a beard-growing contest and a husband-calling contest. - Fact
    2. A mermaid “documentary” once fooled so many people that the U.S Government had to issue a statement - Fact
    3. You should never wake a sleepwalker. - Wacked

There are points awarded for each challenge:
    - Each player will get 1 point for each of the three statements they guess correctly as fact or whacked

Points for this round:
    Moll: 6
    Lady B: 5
    WarmNyota: 5
    Khalia: 5
    DG: 5
    Viva: 0 missed this round

The next challenge will be posted on Thursday, November 12th around 9:30 AM CST

Point Totals:
    WarmNyota: 15
    Moll: 12
    Khalia: 12
    DG: 11
    LB: 20

8. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Fact or Wacked?

1. On average, you swallow 8 spiders per year.
    2. Adding a pinch of salt will help water boil faster.
    3. Baby blue whales grow up to 200lbs per day.

@WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @ThisIsMe1138 @Khalia Octa @Moll @Lady Belligerent @Darth Gangrenous

Rules
    1. Up to 10 users are allowed to play at a time, with the sign-up sheet being passed around for one week before we start.
    2 There will be a challenge posted every 2 days and players will get 24hrs to respond to it. These challenges will be in the form of 3 statements. Each player must then guess if each of the statements is fact or fiction (wacked). Try not to google the answer, just go with your best guess. The reason I’m asking you not to google the answer is that then you will always get them right, therefore always gaining the max number of points - that makes it no fun and there can’t be a winner unless someone misses a round.
    3. I will post links to the fact information so you know I’m not just making stuff up.
    4. Time Zones will always be an issue regardless of what time the challenge is posted. And new challenges are posted in Central Time, usually morning. Unfortunately, there is no perfect time, so certain players will always be handicapped no matter what time the host posts.
    6. If a player misses 3 rounds in a row or 5 rounds total in the game they will be eliminated
    7. The game will last for 10 rounds. The person with the most points will win the game. Their prize is 24hrs of colors.

Point Totals:
    WarmNyota: 15
    Moll: 12
    DG: 11
    LB: 20

9. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    1. Wacked
    2. Fact
    3. Fact

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    1. Wacked, I hope! :eek:
    2. Fact
    3. Fact

11. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    I know right, exactly what I was thinking!! [face_laugh]

12. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    1. Wacked
    2. Wacked
    3. Fact

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  13. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    1. Wacked - because heck no!!
    2. Fact
    3. fact

14. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Whacked
    Fact
    Whacked

15. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Fact or Wacked? Round 5

1. On average, you swallow 8 spiders per year. - Wacked
    2. Adding a pinch of salt will help water boil faster. - Wacked
    3. Baby blue whales grow up to 200lbs per day. - Fact

There are points awarded for each challenge:

Points This Round
    Moll: 3
    WarmNyota: 1
    DG: 5
    Lady B: 1
    Viva: 1
    Khalia: 0 - missed this round :(

Your next challenge will be posted on Monday, November 16th around 9:30 AM CST

Point Totals:
    WarmNyota: 16
    Moll: 15
    Viva: 11
    DG: 16
    LB: 21

Edit: Point correction

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  16. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Thank the maker the spider one was false. [face_relieved]

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I know that's right. [face_laugh] The salt in water I thought was a fact. Seem to recall that as a cooking tip. [face_thinking]

18. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    It's actually closer to 25 spooders a year. :p

19. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Think I should have 3 points this round, 2 for correct answers and 1 for answering first?

20. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    You are correct. I've fixed it now. Even though I came up with this game, I'm having a terrible time keeping track of points this time around. So thanks for catching those!

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I'm having a grand time finding out what is wacked versus fact :cool:

22. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Me too, Ny! The only one I was absolutely sure of was the kidney stone. [face_laugh]

23. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Fact or Wacked? Round 6

1. The basketball player Shaq only ever made 1 3-pointer in his entire career.
    2. The Easter Island Heads also have bodies.
    3. Oil will stop your pasta from sticking together while cooking.

@Khalia Octa @ThisIsMe1138 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Darth Gangrenous @Moll @Lady Belligerent

Rules

Point Totals:
    WarmNyota: 16
    Moll: 15
    Viva: 11
    DG: 16
    LB: 21

24. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    1. Fact
    2. Fact
    3. Wacked

25. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    1. Fact
    2. Wacked
    3. Fact

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.