main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph "You think you're the only superhero in the world?" - The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Discussion in 'Community' started by The2ndQuest , Apr 26, 2010.

1. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    It lists films and TV that are in various stages of production not just ones that are filming. Fantastic Four would likely still be in early pre-production.

2. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    That's a cool site, @Darth Chiznuk unfortunately it appears you need a subscription. I'm guessing it's pretty reputable?

Not to distract from the FF convo, but I was able to use the search function and looked up "Spider-man."

On January 2, it says "UNTITLED SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING 3"
    On August 27, it says "SPIDER-MAN: HOMESICK (w/t SERENITY NOW)"

A google search says "Serenity Now" was the working title, but now the title is actually "Home Run".

Anyway, we know the coronavirus pandemic pushed back filming so that kind of tracks why it appeared so early on that production weekly website. The only thing I know for certain is Tom Holland landed in Atlanta on Sunday Oct 25th to probably begin filming on Monday Oct 26th per his Instagram.

What's also interesting is that "SPIDER-WOMAN" is listed on August 27th as well.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Sure, but cast for stuff like Eternals & Blade were announced way in advance of production.

Maybe this means we should expect an announcement soon.

4. ThisIsTheWay

ThisIsTheWay Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2019
    I wouldn’t expect any announcement until life has returned back to normal. Once it does, I’m half expecting a reworked phase 4 line up announcement with some “new” projects added to it.

5. nilzo antonio

nilzo antonio Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 31, 2015
  6. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    What the hell? We were promised 2020!

7. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I guess you could say Marvel doesn't have.... 2020 vision.

8. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    Hindsight is 2020.

Gamiel likes this.
  9. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    2020 strikes again. [:D]

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  10. nilzo antonio

Dec 31, 2015
    2020, probably, does not deserve such series.

11. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    It's good to get something for the start of 2021.

We have Mandalorian to watch until late December

12. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I guess they didn't want to drop it late Dec in the Christmas break / conflicting with Soul on Christmas Day drop. Probably easier to do promotional stuff when not everyone is on break in the last 2 weeks of Dec. Still think a new Years Eve drop would have been awesome though.

13. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    So it’s not out at towards the of December because people are on holiday, and also because Soul is out towards the end of December. Also, people definitely can’t watch Soul and an episode of this in the space of a week.

makes perfect sense.

darthcaedus1138 likes this.
  14. ThisIsTheWay

ThisIsTheWay Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2019
    Disney could also be trying to stretch out their already finished content for as long as possible to give them more time to get others done.

15. nilzo antonio

Dec 31, 2015
  16. Bilbo Fett

Bilbo Fett Force Ghost star 5

Apr 19, 2017
    I few more Ms. Marvel set pics

darthcaedus1138 likes this.
  17. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    So I'm going to presume this is during/post Endgame where Carol/Captain Marvel is known to Earth and merchandise of her uniforms have been made?

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  18. nilzo antonio

Dec 31, 2015
    Remember Endgame's storyline ened in 2023 ( SMFFH was set in 2023 for example). I believe all the following shows/movies will keep that timeline till naturally MCU's is caught by real world timeline.

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  19. Bilbo Fett

Apr 19, 2017
    Outside of Black Widow I'm running on the assumption that everything is post-Endgame. I mean I suppose WandaVision could be set in the Infinity War /Endgame interim but because it was originally intended as a direct lead in to Multiverse of Madness it's most likely post-Endgame as well.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
  20. Bilbo Fett

Apr 19, 2017
    Lemme correct that ... Wanda was dusted in IW. So WandaVision is definitely set after Endgame.

21. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
  22. Bilbo Fett

Apr 19, 2017
  23. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I'm expecting the same continuity as the first two movies (such as it is) and maybe some fleeting MCU references like the X-Men cameo in Deadpool 2. Be great if/when Deadpool straight up breaks the 4th wall to talk about MCU and continuity though. Odd that they didn't bring back the writers of the first two (who also wrote the 2 Zombieland flicks), big fan of their work. Any Deadpool appearances in non-Deadpool movies that may happen in the MCU, I would say it would take place in the Deadpool 2 mid-credits stinger when he's messing around with Cable's time travel device.

The write up says it's expected to be rated R, I don't see them messing about with that. Don't know if this means we won't get a talked about X-Force spin-off but X-Force kinda had their oh so messy moment in Deadpool 2 already.

Now the maybe/maybe not trashed hellicarier in the first Deadpool where the climatic fight with Francis took place could be a thing with the MCU. Also Bob the HYDRA goon could actually be a Bob the HYDRA goon instead of a Francis goon. (even if HYDRA is ka-put). But doubt Deadpool would put that much thought into it. his movies take place in a verse where the X-Men are already clearly established.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
  24. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    I would hope such a scenario: Deadpool arrives on the battlefield at the Avengers facility, saying, "I'm sorry I'm late, guys, but the merger only just got approved. Guys? Guys?" Then he cusses when he realizes he's the only one there. :p

Or if Cable returns, Deadpool says something like "are you really inevitable?"

25. nilzo antonio

Dec 31, 2015
    The scoopers ( is there such word?) are claiming that Florence Pugh's Black Widow will guest star at several episodes of The Falcon & Winter Soldier and also in Blackhawck TV series.

Force Smuggler and BigAl6ft6 like this.