main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The UK Politics discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ender Sai, Jan 6, 2015.

1. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    He's leaving just after brexit kicks in so he's out of the limelight as the heavy duty flak begins

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
    blackmyron and darthhelinith like this.
  3. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Pity the cleaner who has to go through his office - who knows what he left there?

darthhelinith and LAJ_FETT like this.
  4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    True. I'm happy to see the back of him.

darthhelinith and Jedi Ben like this.
  5. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Cummings, he came and went. [face_devil]

blackmyron and darthhelinith like this.
  6. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    But left a pile of Brex$hit behind, so...

7. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    Clearly No 10 is in a state of utter turmoil. As glad as I am to see Cummings leave, I think he’s just a rat leaving the sinking ship.

darthhelinith likes this.
  8. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    He should have left 5 months ago.

FatBurt and Dannik Jerriko like this.
  9. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Right after his road trip. Boris should have just sacked him then.

10. Dannik Jerriko

Sep 12, 2017
    I think that Cummings’ road trip gave many people permission to ignore the guidelines. He done irreparable damage to our efforts against the pandemic and BoJo didn’t have the backbone to hold him to account.

The image of Nosferatu giving his press conference from the Downing Street rose garden infuriated millions. Unfortunately, the damage has already been done and Cummings and his cardboard box are walking off into the sunset.

11. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    He should've never arrived to begin with.

12. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Yeah - it certainly didn't help enforcement. 'If he can do it why can't we?', especially when he wasn't even punished for it.

13. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54956076 - Boris and six other MPs having to self-isolate for two weeks after a meeting at which one of the attendees later tested positive.
    Matt Hancock leading today's 5PM briefing.

14. Dannik Jerriko

Sep 12, 2017
    The timing is pretty convenient. If Johnson is buckling under the pressure, getting him out of the public gaze for a fortnight wouldn’t be a bad idea. In any case, I’m sure that BoJo will be an equally effective PM whilst holed-up in his study.

15. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    He won't be able to be at the Government Spending Review in person - it's due to take place on Nov 25.

16. Dannik Jerriko

Sep 12, 2017
    Whether in person or during a zoom conference, BoJo is more than capable of bumping his gums and spouting his own brand of bluster and nonsense. Last night, he suggested that a modicum of self government has been a “disaster” for my country and was Tony Blair’s biggest mistake (he really couldn’t think of anything worse that happened while Blair was in charge?). BoJo further opined that he could not “see a case” for transferring further powers to devolved administrations.

Tories have been trying desperately to walk back BoJo’s comments and turn them into a criticism of the SNP. Unfortunately for BoJo, we all know exactly what he meant and he’s just drumming up support for independence. Keep it up, Boris.

17. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
  18. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
  19. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Yeah - this was breaking news.

20. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Seems we're looking at the good old apology > lifting of suspension.

21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Looks like it.

22. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Honestly think he should have stood his ground but considering Zionists are gonna be on suicide watch due to his reinstatement I'm happy with the results.

23. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    Starmer says Corbyn won't be reinstated.

24. CairnsTony

CairnsTony Force Ghost star 5

May 7, 2014
    This has been known about for some time; with the zillion new rules that will come in in January, and an almost complete lack of preparation in a country that doesn't produce anywhere near enough of its own food to feed its population.

I kid not when I urge people in the UK to start stocking up, even if it just means lots of tins, frozen foods, or whatever. Grim times are ahead.

darthhelinith likes this.
  25. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    They've arrested someone for the 1974 pub bombings , let's hope they got the right one this time.