main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena Pro Wrestling Discussion, part deux - Only $9.99/month!

Discussion in 'Community' started by heels1785 , Nov 6, 2017.

1. MandaloreYak

MandaloreYak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 29, 2004
    The Tampa Bay Lightning, also known as They Who Can Not Be Harmed And If They Can They'll Beat You Anyway will beat Corona in 6.

2. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Ember Moon is back in NXT. Good, she'll be treated better there.

LloydChristmas likes this.
  3. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    NXT Women's Division firing on all cylinders right now.

Juliet316 likes this.
  4. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    Put on the draft on Smackdown just for background noise before the NBA Finals...but Big E/Sheamus just killed it. Been awhile since a "hardcore" match felt like it delivered.

Hope the Big E train keeps rolling!

Juliet316 likes this.
  5. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Yeah, it was a pretty good fight.

That being said, I hope that was the blow-off between Big E/Sheamus and Big E can move on from Sheamus.

LloydChristmas likes this.
  6. LloydChristmas

Sep 3, 2012
    Me: The Matt Riddle tag match was pretty good too, hey I'm enjoying this!

*Lars Sullivan comes out*

Me: lol nm

Juliet316 likes this.
  7. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Why? Why and where was the rock that he crawled out of after all this time?

8. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    WWE did New Day dirty

9. MandaloreYak

Sep 29, 2004
    This season, Big E is handing out beatings.

Juliet316 and heels1785 like this.
  10. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    Backstage heat between Riddle and Rollins apparently. led to Rollins stating he does not want to work a program with Riddle.

Riddle's wife apparently made comments on twitter about Becky.

11. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    We'll see how this shakes out. I think Riddle's in the Draft pool for tonight's RAW Draft presentation.

Edit: BTW, WWE has extended their residence in the Amway Center through the end of November.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  12. MandaloreYak

Sep 29, 2004
    Riddle to RAW IIRC. I don't know how much longer he can last with inside WWE heat and outside allegations.

I'm holding onto some desperate hope that somehow Bayley vs Sasha doesn't end at HIAC. I would love to see them head Survivor Series teams and that could organically extend their feud to the Rumble. But alas, I'm sure it's not to be. A guy can dream!

13. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    We shall see. Riddle's wife probably shouldn't have tweeted about Becky though.

They could extend if they do a huge injury angle with Sasha in the cell. Survivor Series is going to be RAW vs SMACKDOWN (vs maybe NXT again?) as always since this round of brand extension again, so if Sasha's 'injured' in HIAC and out until at least the Rumble she could win the Rumble and face Bayley at WM.

BTW, please tell me I wasn't the only expecting Charlotte to return in that Battle Royal last night. Just seems like Lana's simply a body to feed to Asuka until Charlotte comes back in this scenario.

14. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  15. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Stumbled across a video somebody uploaded to YouTube of a casket match between Taker and Mankind, I think at a house show in Canada in '96.

JEDI-RISING likes this.
  16. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    No reaction to PAC finally being back in the US and appearing on AEW the other night?

17. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003

do
    not
    support
    these
    ****ing
    pieces
    of

xblackout, KenKenobi and Juliet316 like this.
  18. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Can't say I'm surprised. Tweet like that was asking for Vince to fire her. I suspect Paige is next.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for the wrestlers to unionize (a certain former Minnesota governor tried to do it in the 80's before Hogan snitched him out to Vince), but it's not likely to happen anytime soon (but more likely than last week since Andrew Yang has said he'd take up the issue of wrestlers being 'independent contractors' up with Biden or whoever the HUD secretary would end up being), and thus, yeah, Zelina/Thea (Thea Trinidad is her real name.) knew what was going to happen when she tweeted that.

Of course this also puts her husband, Alistair Black in a tricky position at the moment, as well.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
    KenKenobi and heels1785 like this.
  19. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    wwe has no chance at any kind of respectability until vince mcmahon is in the ground.

i suspect they won't, but i'd love to see others stand behind her.

trying to keep up with andrew yang's politics is too confusing for me, but he's noticed this, and seems to want the fight with wwe. if he brings them down, he'll be doing a great service.

Ramza, KenKenobi and Juliet316 like this.
  20. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Reason #1138 Hogan is trash.

Just started reading "We Promised You a Great Main Event" and...yeah. As if the product wasn't evidence enough that Vince is holding talent back, this kind of anti-labor (and shooting-your-own-****-off, Zelina is legitimately loved among Twitch peeps) behavior is evidence that he honestly always has.

In better news...
    KEPT WANTING SASHA TO PUT A STORMTROOPER IN THE BANKS STATEMENT

21. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Yeah, it's clear her firing was a message to the rest of the roster.

heels1785 likes this.
  22. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I'm not necessarily expecting Hunter and/or Stephanie to be better about workers' rights, but I've long figured that not bothering to engage with WWE in a way that gives them money until Vince and Linda (who is equally ghoulish albeit in somewhat more directly political arenas) are dead cannot possibly hurt.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    Juliet316 and heels1785 like this.
  23. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  24. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    Apparently He has asked to return to NXT from the Main roster and it was denied.

I personally expect him to be Lana'd and be Samoan dropped though a table By Jey Uso every week till they release him from his contract.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    Juliet316 likes this.
  25. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Or just not be used on anywhere but Main Event.