main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Where are the SW fans around here?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Fifi Kenobi, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Fifi Kenobi

Fifi Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2019
    It's September. Sunday is quiet as the Patriots fans eat chicken wings. Is anybody out there in SE Massachusetts that wants to watch the movies, Mandalorian, TCW, etc. and kibbitz?

2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Hey there! I didn't know you were from Mass! How are you?

3. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Hi, just getting back into the swing of things after many years. I'm still sort of maintaining a Mass. Imperial Syndicate Facebook page and I'd contacted Gary of the NJO during the COVID crisis (or was it just when we went into Phase 1?). Anyway, I'm still in contact with a couple of the older FanForcers and could try to revive a full Boston area FanForce. Beanie (as his friends called him) had even suggested we revert back to our Boston Rebels name, so I was wondering what you guys' take on that was.

I'll have a full update to come.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  4. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Hello @Wildstar02301! I'm raising my own SW fans in central Mass. I'd like to know what gets planned.

5. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    LMK in a PM who you are on Facebook and we can work together. Joint meets are definitely possible on occasion. [EDIT]Or did you mean as in family?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  6. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    *Shrugs*
    Whatever. I like meeting neighbors, is all. Haven't seen much of the local Fanforce for years.

I'm not on Facebook much. I'll PM you on here in a bit. Working on my RPG.