main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mini Series Official "The Book of Boba Fett" Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Fredrik Vallestrand, Nov 5, 2020.

1. The Chalk Jedi

The Chalk Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2019
    Probably not just a cameo, but who knows when he'll be a larger part of the story.

2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I think he has very little role in this season and next season is when he gets a larger role, This show might even be a prequel for Mando 2 for Boba and deal with what he's been up to.

3. bstnsx704

bstnsx704 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 11, 2013
    Yeah, if this potential Boba project is a miniseries and it is indeed being made in secret (this is all, of course, assuming that it is real), I definitely think it is going to be a sort of "setup" for the larger role that he will be playing in season three of The Mandalorian. And interlude, if you will, getting us up to speed on how Boba got to the point that he's at now, so that we already know where he's coming from when it comes time for him to cross paths with Din.

TCF-1138 likes this.
  4. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Since he appeared in the first episode, i think he has to appear again. infact the whole like thing about being on Tatooine seems like it was just to get Boba's armour and create something going forward. which is probably boba.

And the scene wasn't that sorta one off cameo. the music in itself was teasing some uncertainty to the audience. it was trying to get the audience wondering what it mean't. it was all set up.

I don't think if boba appears again in this season that it will be a big part though. it will probably be fairly small.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    If he was just there for a tease that would be pretty weird

Krueger likes this.
  6. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Temurah Morrison is not listed as having anymore apparences this season on IMDB

7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    IMDB is not a source, so we won't know until he appears again.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I mean can’t IMBD be edited by anyone?

isn’t it basically Wikipedia except movies and shows

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    Bor Mullet and TCF-1138 like this.
  9. bstnsx704

bstnsx704 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 11, 2013
    Yeah, IMDb is in no way a source on this. Anyone can edit, and obviously he won't be listed in any future episodes yet because we have no idea when he is next going to show up.

He might be in another episode in season two. He might not be around again until season three. Only time will tell. But there is no way that appearance at the end of Chapter 9 was just a cameo.

10. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    But who the hell is going to bother to edit whether TM is in more episodes or not ???

11. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Huh? People are usually quick to edit IMDb, but since we don't know whether Temuera Morrison will be in more episodes this season or not, no one has added him to more episodes than we've seen. And the people working on the show wouldn't want to spoil any future appearances by casually adding them to IMDb before the episode have aired.
    In short: IMDb is a reliable source once an episode/season/movie has premiered, but before that it's all speculation.

12. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
  13. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    The best source we had was his Morrisons CV on that talent agency. thats the listing that was pressured to be removed by Lucasfilm (clearly) and that says he worked with "various" directors this series. its the only listing he had that didn't have a director, or 2 directors actual name listed on a project.

My theory is that what "Various" means is that he appears again, possibly twice more, but he doesn't have a big part, so he didn't work alot with the directors. and thats why its just listed as "Various".

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  14. Boba Fett.

Boba Fett. Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 14, 2020
    "Various" directors because the series has several directors. This is not an indicator of the presence of Boba in several episodes

15. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    But the listing wasn't about how many directors worked on the show. the listing was about how many directors HE worked with.

It was his CV after all. not the shows CV.

16. Boba Fett.

Jul 14, 2020
    In this CV, it was about the series in which he played. Not a precision on specific episode(s). Hence the "various".

17. DurararaFTW

DurararaFTW Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2014
    Favreau is the showrunner, director and writer of the episode he appeared, "various directors" would be a rather tall tale if that is the only episode Morrison worked on. The rest might be cut now that his miniseries is confirmed, but I'm sure other scenes with Boba were done.

18. Boba Fett.

Jul 14, 2020
    I also think Boba will be in another episode. Just that the "various" of Morrison's CV is not a good indicator ... Because it concerns the show as a whole. Besides, we only have seven names of directors for eight episodes. I wouldn't be surprised if Favreau directed a second one ... With Boba

19. DurararaFTW

DurararaFTW Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2014
    The list on wikipedia was compiled from very different sources. We know about these directors because they, personally mentioned it in interviews.

20. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    If Din goes back to Nevarro the next episode and if he visits the Armourer I'm guessing we'll get an indication of whether Boba will appear again or not. Saying that I'm thinking that there's something in store for Din before getting back to Nevarro, there's the mystery carbon-freezed body in the Razorcrest that wasn't there before.

21. TheMoldyCrow

TheMoldyCrow Jedi Master star 3

Jun 16, 2015
    Don't really see the need for this series. Can Boba make for an entertaining series? Totally! Do we really need two shows about bounty hunters in Mandalorian armor? I don't think so.

22. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Considering the state we last saw Boba in, I don't think this will be a show about a bounty hunter in Mandalorian armor.
    More likely, if this is happening, it will tell the story of Boba inbetween ROTJ and The Marshal, setting the stage for his next appearance in The Mandalorian.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  23. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    You can't really say that until we see all of season 2 of Mando.

24. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    Sure, I'm only speculating, but with the information we have right now, I think it's the most reasonable theory. Obviously I could be completely wrong.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  25. Crod1992

Crod1992 Jedi Padawan

May 27, 2020
    Production weekly had the Untitled Boba Fett show listed about a week ago I checked today and it seems to have been removed what do you guys make of this