main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion What Future Star Wars Films Would You Like To See Made?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Future Films - Spoilers Allowed' started by Pro Scoundrel , Oct 7, 2019.

1. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
  2. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Ahh the horniness of a bygone age.

3. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    The xenologist named Alan Dean Foster says that some of the other xenologists he talked to think that, but not all do.

4. Tython Awakening

Tython Awakening Force Ghost star 4

Oct 12, 2017
    The Jawa ancestry and Sand people ancestry seems like a split consensus. I've also seen the one where the jawas and sand people have a common ancestor. The one where they have a common ancestor is probably incompatible with the jawas being descended from the original settlors. Or maybe the sand people have a common ancestor with humans and then the jawas are descended from the malnourished human settlors. The jawas are probably more intelligent than the sand people on Tatooine.

5. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    The common ancestor is a guy named Rick.

Tython Awakening likes this.
  6. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Qui-Gon’s journey to learn how to become a Force Ghost.

7. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Cuz that's how he rolls.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  8. The Chalk Jedi

The Chalk Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2019
    The Mandalorian War

Set it up on TV, then let the spectacle flow on screen.

CernStormrunner and Crod1992 like this.
  9. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    A ROTS reboot. Not because I want the old one replaced, I'm just fascinated to see what a remake would be like.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  10. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I think they use GL ideas of crime syndicates taking over as the galaxy tries to rebuild. Replace Luke with Rey and she with Finn has to fight these gangsters. Have Poe become a politician and he succeeds Leia as the new politician. Replace Maul and Talon with a new smaller dark side user.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    King Maul likes this.
  11. Darth Polo

Darth Polo Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2020
    What about "The Child" Baby Yoda being a grown up? He could have killed all the remaining Mandalorian's and is now an Evil Sith Lord. I know they had that Shadow Yoda from the animated series. I think having a Yoda species villain would be fun. Yoda himself can be a force ghost also providing help. They can bring back Daisy Ridley as Rey who will be older. I think having R2D2 and C3PO be killed off would be refreshing. I think a kill off in general of old characters would be nice. I would want many new planets and new looking alien species introduced that would have key roles. What if this Dark Yoda has new ways of killing all life on a planet other then shooting it? Could be blocking out the sun or destroying the planets local sun or using biological weapons like how COVID-19 has been. There is denying a species of food and water and air as well. I think there are many creative ways to end all life on a planet that this Dark Yoda can pursue and why not have him use different tactics to kill life on a planet instead of being predictable and using the same plan every time. This Dark Yoda can be the opposite of the Yoda we know and only wants to kill and cause suffering. This Dark Yoda can wield the Dark Saber as well and eat his enemies.

12. FredH

FredH Jedi Grand Master

Aug 6, 2003
    Umpty-ump years later, Jedi Master Finn wanders the galaxy — a galaxy which has failed to reunite after the destruction of the New Republic and the fall of the First/Final Order, and is sprinkled throughout with tyrannous little local fiefdoms. Finn’s adventures focus on trying to free those, because he has a unique perspective — as a former Stormtrooper, he knows how tyrannies work from the inside. (And it’s part of a larger effort by the former Resistance to start rebuilding the galaxy properly this time.)

Sarge likes this.
  13. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    That sounds like an absolute delightful time at the theaters.

14. FredH

FredH Jedi Grand Master

Aug 6, 2003
    Thank you! Now to ruin it —

In a later film, Master Finn comes into contact with the Whills: not microscopic beings, but rather gigantic collective cosmic macro-entities running on the midichlorians in all life as a substrate; basically, the “gods” whose, uh, wills move pretty much everything in the universe. Which means they’re (perhaps unconsciously) responsible for all the misery the galaxy has suffered! And Finn confronts them on that, possibly moving them to bring the whole cycle of conflict to a close at last. (Continuing his theme of “knowing what it’s like from the inside” out into a grand scale.)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  15. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    That could have a very Arthurian knight-errant-out-questing feel.

16. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    A whodunit with Darth Bane being the “who”.

17. CernStormrunner

CernStormrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 6, 2000
    And Adrienne Barbeau.

With big chainsaw hands!!!!

18. ScreamingWoman2019

ScreamingWoman2019 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2018
    Not a film, but a theme.
    This is the Babu Frik section (TROS VD). 'Droid' comes from 'android', which is a human-looking robot, and 'robot' comes from 'slave', and a slave is a robot-looking human.
    Slaves: like the droid army in TPM, like all those clone soldiers, like TPM Anakin, like FN2187, like Broom Boy, like TPM Shmi, like Vader, like Kylo.

19. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    So, like, how about all those new Star Wars movies?

20. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  21. Merrin

Merrin Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 12, 2019
    Solo sequel with Qi'ra as the main character

darklordoftech likes this.
  22. Palpatine origin movie in Joker style use Underworld backstory about a woman that broke Palpatine movie ends with Palpatine becoming Plagueis apprentice

23. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I'd love to see what they could do with a remake of the whole PT, given the Volume tech.

24. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    I'd love to see what they could do with a remake of the whole PT, given good writing, acting, and directing.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  25. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Well yeah, those too. ;)