main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Share your headcanons!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Gruntz, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Blue Jeans Guy caught in the shot is one of The Whills collecting information for the Journal.

2. Dream-Thinker

Dream-Thinker Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2020
    Headcanon accepted.

3. SpecForce Trooper

SpecForce Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jun 19, 2016
    As a general, Anakin Skywalker preferred to give the 501st's commanders a great deal of autonomy in running the unit. During most battles, decisions would be made by the commanders while Anakin would fight with Rex and Torrent Company. Because of Anakin's preferred role, we almost never see 501st commanders during the Clone Wars. A rare exception would be Denal, who, according to the Clone Wars cell phone game, was a commander. Like Anakin and Ahsoka, Denal took a hands-on approach while most 501st commanders would stay behind friendly lines.

4. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    In my headcanon.

Not only were there clone wars truthers who said that Palpatine was behide the war. But they also believed that Palpatine was a Sith Lord and that the Clones had mind controlling chips in there head. People across the galaxy thought they were nuts, but as it turns they were 100% right.

Also I loved to think there's a Alex Jones type character during The clone wars who says all of the above. And everyone thinks their crazy, only to ironically be right about Palpatine and the clone wars in the end.

Hell it be even more amusing if said character also said Ashoka Tano is innocent and did not plant a bomb in the Jedi Temple. And that it was a different Jedi. Only for people to dismissed it as false. Only for it to turn out true.

It's just amusing idea, I love to belive exist with in the star wars universe .
    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  5. Dawud786

Dawud786 Chosen One star 5

Dec 28, 2006
    The Alex Jones character would more than likely have spouted anti-Jedi conspiracies that propped up Imperial propaganda.

IG: @jedisufism

6. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Disagee. It doesn't make it as amusing.

Through I could see imperial propaganda saying something like Jedi kidnapp children and turn them into child soldiers, which is kind of true in a certain point of view.

ColeFardreamer likes this.
  7. Dawud786

Dec 28, 2006
    I'm not interested in validating the kind of nut bag that uses the old blood libel trope to condemn his political opposition by creating a fictional counterpart that is right.

His GFFA counterpart would have been saying, for the entire course of the war, that Dooku and the Jedi Council were behind the war in order to subvert democracy and enact a Jedi theocracy. There'd probably be a conspiracy about midi-chlorians and younglings.

8. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Ok whatever dude. Its just for fun headcanon. You can have your own and I can have mine.

If you want to get political, jedi council forums has a political thread. Let's leave politics out of this thread. This thread is just for fun and that what I was doing.

So just calm down ok. Let's drop the subject.

SpecForce Trooper likes this.
  9. Dawud786

Dec 28, 2006
    Lol

You brought it up, fella.

B3 likes this.
  10. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I guess your right. But i just want to stop something before it gets ugly. This thread is ment for fun.

Anyways another headcanon of mine is that Darth Maul killed only three Inquisitors, if he had killed more then three. Than the empire would have notice.

11. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ Glad I’m not the only one who thought of this.

Fallen Jedi Master likes this.
  12. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013
    The High Republic big hyperspace disaster event that kicks of the new era will by historians be named the beginning of the "Second Great Hyperspace War" after years later it is clear why it happened and who initiated it. While officially it ended long before the Stark Hyperspace Conflict, historians later often combined both events as beginning and final happenings of the Greater Second Hyperspace War that had a lot of peaceful yet turbulent times in between connected by secret sheming of the Sith Lords whose meddling only in hindsight had been found out post ROTJ by analysing captured Sith records.

13. Dream-Thinker

May 20, 2020
  14. SpecForce Trooper

Jun 19, 2016
    General Ferroda's unit in Battlefront 3/Elite Squadron looks identical to the 501st for no clear reason. My headcanon is that his unit was essentially a decoy-oriented corps. The 501st would often lead the Republic's biggest invasions, thus the CIS could accurately predict an invasion from where the 501st were headed. Therefore, a fake 501st operated alongside the real unit to deceive the Seperatists. While the 501st were opening new fronts in the Outer Rim Sieges, the fake 501st tricked the CIS into thinking the Republic was more interested in the Core territories surrounding Cato Nemoidia.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    JediBatman and Alpha-Red like this.
  15. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    In my personal headcanon Cronal, Blackhole and Lord Shadowspawn are not the same character, but three different characters.

Way? Because I wasn't a fan of the retcon to make them one and the same.

16. Dream-Thinker

May 20, 2020
    You get Mupple Juice by milking Mupples.
    (I put links so you guys know that I'm not speaking gibberish. XD)

Another one I subscribe to is that Graemon is a Muun, given his homeplanet and description. The only reason he wasn't identified as one is cause he predates Muuns being a thing by five years.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    Golbolco, Iron_lord and JediBatman like this.
  17. Resistance_Man

Resistance_Man Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 16, 2018
    Snoke's Attendants are Sith Eternal Cultists dressed in different robes, also after the Battle of Endor the New Republic passed a decree saying that the Forest Moon was not to be disturbed by outside life, due to the fact that the Ewoks ate a whole squadron of Stormtroopers during the Victory Celebration.

18. Daneira

Daneira Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2016
    Not just the Ewoks. Most of the Rebels at the party unknowingly ate stormtrooper meat that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Valorum was later beloved, remembered as the last Chancellor before everything went wrong.

20. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013
    Some Rebels never stopped liking it and went hunting for Imperial meat ever after, often taking some Ewok partisans along. Once the New Republic found out, they got discharged from the military and still do look for tasty Imperials.

NR law enforcement to this day is hunting a certain Han Ibal E'lekter who made it not only a hunt but invented the fine art of human meat cuisine many alien species ascribed to ever since. Especially in Hutt Space.

What? That was Senator turned Chancellor Palpatine before he got outplayed by his corrupt advisors that even tried to blame everything on him. The poor lad was bodysnatched even when he became Emperor. By his twin brother no less, cloned in secret by said Sith Eternal Advisors!

Alpha-Red likes this.
  21. JediBatman

JediBatman Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2015
    Beloved? He got a vote of No Confidence! With very little prompting Amidala got the whole Senate chamber to start chanting to "vote now!" and basically impeach him for incompetence. And this was the same Senate that couldn't agree on anything!

Now you could argue that nostalgia changes how people see things, especially leaders. A leader who was despised at the time could be looked at positively when compared to Palpatine. "Sure Valorum couldn't get anything done, but as I toil in the spice mines of Kessel for daring to speak out against the authoritarian government, I look back on those days fondly!"

But I think the more likely outcome is this: Pro Empire people would see him as proof that democracy just doesn't work, and Anti Empire people would see him as the guy whose screw ups paved the way for Palpatine's rise to power. Instead of "the last chancellor before everything went wrong", he'd be seen as the guy who could've stopped everything from going wrong but failed!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
  22. Daneira

Daneira Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2016
    All the centrist liberals would love Valorum for being an "honorable man" and the radical leftists would point out that Palpatine was simply the end result of a corrupt system. (Canon adheres more to the centrist liberal faction with the New Republic literally using the Old Republic constitution and Mon Mothma being a Chancellor whereas in Legends, the radical leftist viewpoint won out and the NR burned the whole thing to the ground and started over. That whole thing in Aftermath where Mon Mothma's like "It's so difficult having these damn war powers of Palpatine's! Let's vote against them!" and it's like.. you didn't have to have them in the first place! You just created an entirely new government!)

23. SpecForce Trooper

Jun 19, 2016
    Commander Appo's armor was damaged during the Battle of Yerbana. Appo was too busy to customize his new set of armor by the time of the attack on the Jedi Temple.

24. Palpatine was not born evil yes he was a selfish person but his father Cosinga was the one that broken him

25. JediBatman

JediBatman Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2015
    I'm pretty iffy on the whole "The bad guy had abusive parents/was bullied in school/never got a puppy for Christmas, so that flipped the Evil Switch in his brain and that's why he's evil" trope.