main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian Boba Fett in The Mandalorian & Spinoffs (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by RX_Sith, May 9, 2020.

1. godisawesome

godisawesome Skywalker Saga Undersheriff star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    Morrison could have aging up makeup used to portray Rex in some episode, particularly if they want to confirm he was at Endor and maybe give him a sweet goodbye.

Heck, you want to add a quiet moment of melancholy to Ahsoka's episode? Maybe have her tending to the dying Rex. It could also serve a purpose for maybe communicating why Boba's armor is so important to him - it's one of the things that separates him from clones like Rex.

...Okay, hear me out here for a creepy scene idea.

At some point, Boba and Din are forced to work together grudgingly, and after an episode of hearing Din prattle on about the Mandalorian Way, Boba kills someone Din was trying to keep alive, and pries a weapon he wants from their cold, dead hands... or just flat out strips a dead but bad Mando warrior of his armor.

"This is MY way."

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    TadoFett likes this.
  2. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    Whoa! Nice distinction-defining scene. Maybe, as a call back to ESB, Boba disintegrates a Mando, but the tough beskar armour stays put.

Then..."This is MY way."

godisawesome likes this.
  3. godisawesome

Dec 14, 2010
    The Duchess weapon from Rebels did that.

DannyD likes this.
  4. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Makes me wonder why he's still on Tatooine.

How long did it take him to escape the sarlacc and how bad of a state was he in when he got out? How long did it take him to recover from his injuries? How did he get separated from his armor? Is Slave 1 still parked at Jabba's palace or did someone commandeer it at some point over the past 5 years?

TadoFett and darthfettus2015 like this.
  5. DurararaFTW

DurararaFTW Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2014
    In the old canon Slave I was in geosynchronous orbit over Tatioone, and retrieved by the Rebel Alliance, while Boba was in the Pit, maybe it's still up there.

whostheBossk and Darth Valkyrus like this.
  6. godisawesome

Dec 14, 2010
    It occurs to me we might have had Razor Crest get a showy dogfight and the previous repair job all as part of the preparation for a Razor Crest vs Slave 1 confrontation, so we know Din and it’s capabilities when at maximum... so that Slave 1 being a threat to it is a bigger deal.

TadoFett likes this.
  7. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Depending on where Slave 1 is.

godisawesome likes this.
  8. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    What a great scene, I mean it seems most are anticipating a showdown between the two (Boba and Din). They could work together, posit's possible, but Boba was always a villain. Although a life altering experience could change you.

I look forward to seeing him put on the armor AND fly Slave I again.

9. bstnsx704

bstnsx704 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 11, 2013
    After how well that TIE dogfight was handled in the most recent episode, I would love to see a good Slave 1 and Razor Crest chase through space.

The Slave 1 obviously way outclasses the Razor Crest in that regard, so it would be great to see how the encounter really forces Din to have to think on his feet in order to out-maneuver Boba.

TadoFett and Bor Mullet like this.
  10. Anakin's Daddy

Anakin's Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Aug 13, 2002
    I love this show and everything, but it is a little irritating how they make such a big reveal at the end of the first episode of the season and there’s still been nothing else regarding Boba Fett. Four episodes left. I hope they bring him in soon!

11. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 7

Apr 6, 2018
    It’s a multi-season show. I can wait. The Boba reveal reminded me a lot of the White Walker bringing the baby to their lair to be transformed. That was cool and really intriguing. And didn’t pay off until much later. But because of the wait, the payoff was better than it would’ve otherwise been. I think a good rule for watching most TV shows is patience. Just a little patience. Yeah.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    TadoFett and bstnsx704 like this.
  12. Master Cado Afu

Master Cado Afu Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 1, 2020
    I guess John Campea on his show today said...
    ...that Slave 1 will appear in this season.

Someone asked the question: Hi John, What do you think happened to Slave 1 (Boba Fett's Ship) and do you think we will see it in Mandalorian at some point?

He's not a scooper, so he has no reason to make this up.

So, as ever, we shall see...

TadoFett and Alien Vanguard like this.
  13. Alien Vanguard

Alien Vanguard Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2015
    I really hope so, even if it's just a glimpse of a potential wreck.

Edit:
    I wonder..
    If it could be remote controlled through the suit/wristband, maybe it's still connected somehow. Maybe it activates if in close proximity.

14. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Why would it need to be remote controlled. Boba can just fly it? either way sounds like Boba does make another appearance. and it won't be in tatooine.

15. Alien Vanguard

Alien Vanguard Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2015
    Yes, but I'm just going by a comment somewhere that he had it stationed in orbit at the time when things went south on Jabba's barge. If that's the case then why.

Or maybe it's been impounded somewhere that he doesn't know about. If he gets the armor back he could potentially activate it from afar and just fly it to his location, Tesla style.

16. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    The same John Campea that swore Snoke was Plagueis? ;)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  17. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    I don't think John campea ever said he was told Snoke was Plagueis

18. bstnsx704

Mar 11, 2013
    The same John Campea that threw a fit over Ahsoka potentially beating Maul in a lightsaber fight after watching the trailer for the final season of TCW?

Sorry, but I just can't take most of these internet talking head "reaction" types seriously. I would rather engage in actual conversation with actual people about what I am watching, rather than have dribble like that filtered down from "media commentators."

19. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Yes, he claimed that Snoke was indeed Plagueis. Based on an image of Plagueis he received that he allegedly was informed was Snoke. Right on the eve of TFA’s release.

20. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    What's that got to do with whether he is right or not? Whether he threw a fit about Ahsoka or not doesn't mean much when we are talking about whether Boba's ship appears and not something about Ahsoka.

21. bstnsx704

Mar 11, 2013
    Nothing, I guess. I just tend to lump all of those "scoopers" and "commentators" into one pile. If something isn't coming from an official trade like Hollywood Reporter, Variety, etc. then I tend not to pay it much mind. It could very well be true, but I'd rather just go along for the season's ride and see where it takes me rather than pay much attention to somebody's scoops and ponder about its validity.

22. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    John Campea is ex AMC and Complex/Collider, so he has connections. Hard to lump him in with speculators and scoopers. Commentators, sure, but he was corporate for awhile.

23. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Yes, but the problem is Campea has actually been quite wrong, and is generally not known to have any inside scoops.

24. Verbal21

Verbal21 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2011
    I don’t listen to that guy but I never had a doubt the Slave 1 would appear.

25. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    This is one of those "That sounds like something that could happen, so I'll say it" scoops.

Boba Fett. and Bor Mullet like this.