main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Funko Pop: Star Wars

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by UmphPool, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Trev Elyt

Trev Elyt Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 22, 2019

I’m REALLY excited about these! I will definitely be picking up the Ben Solo and Rey with her yellow lightsaber, but I might have to snag the other two as well.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  2. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I do like that we're still getting some ROS merchandise.

3. Trev Elyt

Mar 22, 2019
    Me too. I know a lot of people were bummed with the movie — and I get it, it’s far from perfect — but I still love it and still feel like it shouldn’t have gotten the shaft like it did. There are certain characters in particular that are DYING to be made as Black Series, Vintage Collection and/or Funko figures that we’re still waiting on. For the most part, Funko has been the only one to deliver so far, so... I’ll take what I can get.

4. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    [​IMG]

And the last Battle at Echo Base Pop. They did a pretty cool job with these. Still wish there was a Rieekan in there somewhere though.

5. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    ^^ that one is pretty cool..no pun intended :p

I found the Mandalorian pop with Mando and the Child in his carriage on the shelf at Target today. Couldn't believe it.

6. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Ooohhhh I might need to get 2 of those

Guidman and Princess_Tina like this.
  7. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    I’d consider picking up a Ben solo pop. I’m sure it’ll be his shrug pose when he gets the saber before the fight with the knights.

more mando pops leaked for season 2 as well. I found a photo and I won’t post it due to certain characters not being announced before. But there’s also a new cara dune, gammorrean guard, and a The Child with some kind of egg dispensing machine lol.

Trev Elyt and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  8. Trev Elyt

Mar 22, 2019
    Do retailers like FYE and GameStop typically get convention exclusive Funkos in stock? Someone on Reddit posted something claiming the Jedi Training Luke and Leia figures will likely show up there for people who missed their chance to get them in the lottery system that Funko implemented. I’m hoping that’s the case because those are two figures I’d kill to have.

9. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Those two specifically are Funko shop exclusive sadly.

Trev Elyt likes this.
  10. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    They put all of the NYCC ones up on the Funko Shop website today for any non-lottery people. I was able to grab the 2-pack of Luke and Leia.

Trev Elyt likes this.
  11. Trev Elyt

Mar 22, 2019
    They’re not still there, are they? I can’t find anything on the site, so I’m assuming I missed them. :_|

12. Trev Elyt

Mar 22, 2019
    Sorry for the double post, I didn’t see an option to edit my previous one. But I did some research and it looks like the two-pack sold out. I found a two-pack on eBay for less than $60, which is still overpriced, but I know it’s less than the rest of the listings and I’m not going to get it much cheaper. I very rarely buy Funkos, and considering I’ll probably never get them for a better price, I bit the bullet. A little more than what I wanted to pay, but I know I’ll be happy with the end result!

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  13. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    [​IMG]

Vader is the only half decent one there but minus the small changes to the helmet, it's the same.

14. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I am figuring the Queen Amidala pop on eBay is a fake at only $26.99 but I am going to buy it anyway. Even if fake it’s Amidala and I want it.

15. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Yep 100% a fake. But if it's your personal collection, it doesn't really matter. Most pop fakes look near identical, and if you just want the figure, not the value, it's not really a bad trade off. Screw paying 1k for a funko lol.

cathiecat likes this.
  16. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    exactly!! I will be sad if my kids sell my collection! I have always dreamed of having a place to really show off the collection for posterity sake.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    Gamma626 and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  17. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    [​IMG]

Doing a raffle on the Celebration page for a chance to win to purchase this. Limited to 3,000.

cubman987 likes this.
  18. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016

[​IMG]

What.The.Hell.

cubman987 likes this.
  19. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I'm already mad at my future self for getting the Vader.

20. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
  21. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    upload_2020-12-14_19-45-31.png

Sold....even though I'm not a fan of the shirt.

22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    For Valentine's day 2021. I actually think I might want these. I have a GG Pink Vader helmet, a red Vader candy jar and a red Vader candy dispenser, they can all go together.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
    Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  23. Trev Elyt

Mar 22, 2019
    I’m BEYOND excited for these:

I will most definitely be picking up a yellow lightsaber Rey and a Ben Solo as soon as these are available! According to this post — this account is where the image originally came from — these could be available as soon as January 19 as part of Funko Fair, but that date could change.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I'll take that whole set.

Jedi Knight Fett and Trev Elyt like this.
  25. Trev Elyt

Mar 22, 2019
    Right?! They all look so great. I’m tempted to just go for all of them, although I’m running out of room. I’m thinking I’ll put my standard The Rise of Skywalker Rey Funko and the Ben Solo one on display together in my office at work, and the yellow lightsaber Rey will stay on my desk at home with Kylo Ren. I’m really torn, though — I love them all!

I forgot to mention this in my previous post, too, but the Babu Frik is supposed to be 10 inches, so it’s not one of the regular Funko Pop figures. :)