main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian Ahsoka Ahsoka in The Mandalorian & Spinoffs (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by TheCloneWarsForever, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Wilhuff's Slippers

Wilhuff's Slippers Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 12, 2019
    [​IMG]

2. The Togruta Jedi

The Togruta Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 22, 2020
    This is a great poster. All hail the Queen

3. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I remember that meme from when the clone wars came back. But yess he's the new idea man and KK consults him on everytihng star wars, even the ST trilogy. I see more stories form him moving forwards in the ST timeline. I hope he does TPM between ATOC one day.

4. Wilhuff's Slippers

Feb 12, 2019
    I trust his choices implicitly - George's Padawan, he. just. gets. it.

The Chalk Jedi, Lee_, Shamear and 3 others like this.
  5. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I do wonder besides rescuing Ezra and thwarting Thrawn, what else is it in for her story. She's no more then 45 in the rebe's epilogue. So what else does she do before the ST, during it and after. I think Ahsoka will be the link of tv moving forward with PT era, OT, era and ST era. Maybe she helps Luke find students and Trains one herself like Ezra might do. Do she try to find other force snsetives that could one day become jedi. are there 2-3 different sect of jedi during the ST era. I think Ahsoka is the Luke of the tv realm.

6. Kowakian Kebab

Kowakian Kebab Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 5, 2020
    I agree Ahsoka could go through to the ST's and her presence provides a link through all the era's. Work some force magic into her Mortis story and because she died and came back due to the power of the daughter she now ages slower and lives longer so you could even have her going past the ST's. Her, Grogu and Rey, founding members of the Order of the Skywalker, rising out of what once was the Jedi Order and holding onto the principles that the Jedi lost sight of which led to their fall.

7. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    I always assumed that was R2,D2's job. i dunno if i like the idea that its ahsoka. it almost feels like her importance took a leap up even past the skywalker saga to being the most important character.

It could very well fall into Mary Sue syndrome

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    makare2000 likes this.
  8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Well Ahsoka Tano is Anakin Skywalker's apprenitce and part of his lasting legacy. A good way to end it is if Ahsoka Tano after ST she does what she chould have done with Luke, help Rey restart the jedi order and rejoin the jedi after such a long time, she' home with the jedi order. R2D2 might still be author of the saga, but Ahsoka will have her part in it. I think Rey, Ahsoka Ezra and Cal if he still lives in post ST world. All them together rebuild the jedi order from scratch and unlike Luke olny take one apprentice each and if Ezra and Ahsoka has trained one before then that can train one. I think the rebirt of this new jedi order will be with Rey and the survivors of the jedi purge along with those who were trained by order 66 survivors.

Wilhuff's Slippers likes this.
  9. Wilhuff's Slippers

Feb 12, 2019
    Nope

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2020
  10. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Let's just hope the Feige one has put on the shelf now that Favreau and Filoni's creation has been so successful.

The Chalk Jedi likes this.
  11. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Not at all. i think its a believable risk to how you use the character. basically you need to know the characters place in the universe. it shouldn't be to over arc everything because then yeah it starts to feel like she is getting special treatment because the deep love Dave Filoni has for the character. she could have died during the empire era... she didn't. she could die from 6-7 but if it doesn't happen it will be because filoni can't bring himself to do it. and then if we get past episode 9 and suddenly she is the one that needs to rebuild and fix the jedi ways... yeah i could see that falling into a kinda Mary sue type scenario if not careful.

Even the fact that Ahsoka would be seen as the pure jedi. that the council lost their way and she is all thats left to correct their ways. alot of the star wars characters are flawed, but if she becomes too purified then thats an issue.

12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think Feige problay just gave them some hints and make them more connected like marvel.

Also regarding Ahsoka Tnao i think her dying in the imperial era to vader or any would not service her character but rather give her morbit end and that is not what star wars is. Sure she can die in between 6 and 7. But i think a better end is if she helps rebirth the jedi to a new. Her story of leaving the jedi order to later in life as an old women rejoin her once lost family and she the master of this new order until later when Rey takes over and later Grogu. The skywalker story was always about tradegy and loss, Ahsoka managed to escape but only barely.

13. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    How about we stop the argument of whether or not Ahsoka is flawed or a perfect character.

14. Wilhuff's Slippers

Feb 12, 2019
    Mod Edit: Nope.

Mary Sue indeed...

SMH.

15. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
  16. Wilhuff's Slippers

Feb 12, 2019
    Not sure why you decided to delete the bit where I highlighted that his concerns are pure conjecture? It’s a fair point.

I can only assume it’s the use of the word bollocks you don’t like? If so, apologies.

17. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I said to stop the argument and you continued it while trying to bait another user. Knock off the argument please.

18. Wilhuff's Slippers

Feb 12, 2019
    Mod Edit: Not needed. regardless, I’ll step away from the subject - it’s always best to stay on the good side of the Empire...

19. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    @Wilhuff's Slippers

You were trying to argue though that's the thing. Trying to borderline bait a mod who gave you a warning to stop arguing will not get you anywhere either.

20. Wilhuff's Slippers

Feb 12, 2019
    Not needed?! Wow, all I said was that I felt you’d been somewhat over zealous, you’re just reinforcing my point.
    I respect your authority but simply closing down fair criticism is a bit extreme.

21. Wilhuff's Slippers

Feb 12, 2019
    Im engaging in discussion, not baiting.

22. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    @Wilhuff's Slippers

It's my job as a mod to make sure things don't get out of hand. That does not make me over zealous. Knock off your behavior.

And please don't double post.

23. Wilhuff's Slippers

Feb 12, 2019
    I understand your “job” I do it myself on other forums - it’s my opinion you’re being incredibly unreasonable and over zealous.

I won’t be posting on this thread any more, you’ve soured the vibe.

24. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
  25. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Is the ultimate conclusion to Ahsoka's storyline that she is recruited by Luke and one of those murdered by Ben Solo when he raises the temple?

Sad and unpopular for obvious reasons as it is, it could be a really great story.