main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian The Mandalorian Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Boba Fett.

Boba Fett. Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 14, 2020
    For him it is the routine to meet important characters

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Let’s see Important characters boba has met
    Luke
    Han
    Leia
    Lando
    Chewie
    Ahsoka
    Anakin
    Mace
    Obi Wan
    Cad Bane
    Sing
    Hondo

Boba gets around

dolphin likes this.
  3. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Nobody mentioned her name in that encounter correct?
    He might recognize her face but it's unlikely he would recognize her name.

4. The Senate

The Senate Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 12, 2020
    I’m fine with Mayfeld returning we could use more diversity on the final team.I’m guessing the team will be Mando,Boba Fett,Fennik Shan,Mayfeld,Cara Dune,and Bo Katan.

Also I expect at least one of them will die

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  5. Boba Fett.

Boba Fett. Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 14, 2020
    I vote for Mayfeld

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    If one has to die you either have Bo, Shand or Mayfield. My money is on Mayfield

7. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    At least 2 of them were brought back from death. and some of the others probably have spin-off potential to them. i don't think any of them will be killed off.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Boba is off the table. He is a cash cow they aren’t letting go of him anytime soon

RetropME likes this.
  9. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    It would seem odd to kill Fennik Shan off since she could have died in series 1 but she survived barely thanks to a robotic stomach lining.

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    If someone dies it’s Mayfield.

RetropME and The Senate like this.
  11. The Senate

The Senate Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 12, 2020
    I could see him stupidly try to run away and ditch the others only for him to be gunned down.

12. Christopher Blair

Christopher Blair Jedi Master star 4

Dec 23, 2015
    My biggest question going forward is will they actually rescue the kid by the end of the season or will that actually be the opening of season 3

That is one thing that also kind of bothers me the ending of season w to reminds me of season 1 ending with a bunch of rebels and anti-heroes trying to save the child from the empire

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I think the end of the season. You don’t get this group together to hold off on that

14. Christopher Blair

Dec 23, 2015
    I'm 50/50 it would be a huge Cliffhanger and keep people around for Disney plus because they do need some more original material, I don't know when any of that MCU stuff is coming but there's not much on here besides mando and besides the classics

15. dick rodgers

dick rodgers Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2016
    its literally the same plot. The Baby gets kidnapped, they gotta save the baby.

Christopher Blair likes this.
  16. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    Well since there are 2 episodes left, i ain't sure how long you can go with the rescuing the kid thing.

I am now thinking that the calling to a jedi on the stone is whats gonna be the cliffhanger. whoever turns up will be hinted that. we may see the stone and someone mysterious approaching and then end of season 2. leaving a hint or 2 for fans to discuss for a year.

I don't think Lucasfilm will have kept another Jedi as quiet as they could have. i think there would be leaked rumours by now about who it is if we actually see them this series.

17. Christopher Blair

Dec 23, 2015
    you could be right but I think it might be a mistake because while yes I'll personally would rather it be a ezra or cal from fallen order, the casual Star Wars fan will be really disappointed that they leave that on a cliffhanger and it not be Luke, cuz that's the only jedi the casual fan knows . let's be honest a very small amount of Star Wars fans have read the books played the games or seen animated shows. For the record I think it can be ezra or even another Jedi besides Luke as long as you don't leave it as the closing Cliffhanger Fade to Black shot, because then there will be a year of speculation and that may lead to massive disappointment for some.

18. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    Sure that would be a frustration for fans, but a whole year of talking about the show? Disney/Lucasfilm would love that.

19. Christopher Blair

Dec 23, 2015
    not if it's not who they wanted, what if it is a new Jedi they invented for the show. there would be an outrage from fans i fear

20. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    Then they would be hurting themselves to tease someone new. i'd imagine they would only do it if it was gonna pay off. if we waited a whole year and then said who the hell is that? then they would be sorta idiots for that. especially after a season of familiar faces.

21. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    Cal Kestus and Merrin would be my personal choice from existing characters, but yeah, I wouldn’t be heartbroken if the Jedi is someone completely new.

Orrrrrrrrr...... What if Dave throws us the ultimate curveball and in walks Mara friggin Jade?

22. Christopher Blair

Dec 23, 2015
    I agree but you once again you have to realise besides Luke there is no other really familiar faces as far as Jedi goes to Casual fans. Unless it is a ghost of somebody. I also think it would have to be Mark Hamill or nobody else playing luke, if they go the tease route because once again a casual fan would be like that's not Luke Skywalker, if luke is played by the Sebastian kid or somebody else. kind of like what happened with solo

23. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    I dunno, but it does seem like the child called out to a jedi, then he got kidnapped. so whoever turns up is gonna turn up to find no one there. it almost seems totally set up for that.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    They wouldn’t do that not with how Luke ended up

RetropME likes this.
  25. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    I could see Mara Jade becoming Canon one day.