main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    I guess if that's how you want to view it lol.

I did manage to order her online just a bit ago to be shipped directly to my house from Walmarts site. So it may have a happy ending after all. Just wish it wasn't such a pain. Also ordered the vintage Din Djarin with child, and carbonized Cara Dune. I feel like the vintage stuff has been easier to get than the black series.

2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    "Mom can I have an Ahsoka action figure"
    "No, we have Ahsoka at home"
    At home:
    [​IMG]

Gamma626 likes this.
  3. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Picked up even more stuff. Most importantly though, the original trilogy was on sale for 14.99 a movie on 4k at Best Buy, so I picked them up!

whostheBossk likes this.
  4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Post lady brought Insider #197 today.

bb8isno1 likes this.
  5. DarthJaceus

DarthJaceus Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 6, 2016
    Young Jedi Knights: The Shadow Academy, The Last of the Jedi: Against the Empire, The Last of the Jedi: The Desperate Mission, and The Star Wars Book have made their way onto my shelf recently

6. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    My Sideshow lifesized Child showed up! He is adorbs. I also got from Pez a Mandalorian 2 pack - child and Mando pez dispensers.

7. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Not sure if this 100% the right place to ask, but have a burning question: For any collectors of the De Agostini line of diecast model ships, can the ships in question be dethatched from their stands? I've been scouring for evidence either way, but found inconsistent answers. If the stands are moulded to the ships, then that's too bad, I hate when they have that, but if they're like the Black Series or Titanium range then I might look into acquiring some.

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My Salacious Crumb from shopdisney/Galaxy's Edge arrived. He's very cute and freaked my dog out w/ his cackling.

I might need to get the blue/gold one now. I definitely want the other talking critters.

Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  9. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Went to Target - they are starting to get their Christmas stuff out.

I got:
    1 tube of Child Xmas paper (doesn't really look Xmasy - just cute)
    1x Snowglobe w/ the child
    2 Galaxy Edge Astromech droid packs - got one that's an R2 type unit that's purple and white and a 2 pack of BB units - one black and white the other purple and white
    1 plush Bantha - Galaxy Edge
    1 plus Child w/ Candy.
    1 Cara Dune Black Series w/ the oddball green coloring on her costume.

wobbits and Dannik Jerriko like this.
  10. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Delivery man brought an Amazon UK delivery this morning that had the ESB From a Certain Point of View book (and other non-SW items).

Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  11. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    I ordered a few Black Series online. Asajj Ventress, Moff Gideon and Greef Karga.

12. DarthJaceus

Dec 6, 2016
    The first and second editions of A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Galladinium's Fantastic Technology, and The Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide have made their way to my doorstep recently

13. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Picked up the 10" Mando and Child Funko POP.

14. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Finally got my Darth Maul and 2 Ahsoka Clone Wars Funkos from Gamestop that I ordered months ago! Also got this for my yard :) :

[​IMG]

15. DarthJaceus

Dec 6, 2016
    Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, The Rebellion Era Sourcebook, and Han Solo: Imperial Cadet (Trade Paperback) arrived today

16. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Finally got my Walmart exclusive Ahsoka Black Series that I pre-ordered in July....and the packaging came torn open. No damage to shipping box and it was in bubble wrap so I assume they sent it to me that way. Not real happy and really doubt I can get a replacement since it's sold out and came late. Ok rant over.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  17. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Post lady brought Insider #198 a little while ago.

18. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
  19. DarthJaceus

Dec 6, 2016
    Rogue One: A Star Wars Story IDW Graphic Novel Adaption and the Solo: A Star Wars Story Marvel Adaptation Trade Paperback arrived today

20. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Found the Art of the Mandalorian book, the Tauntaun, the Wompa and the Bantha Galaxy's edge plush at Target.

I am sad I missed out on the Child snow globe.

whostheBossk and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I found mine in the Pops area in Target over by the books and such, it wasn't in the holiday area....because why would it?

wobbits likes this.
  22. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    The Funko section at my local Target is always picked over and a huge mess every time I go to the store.

23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    That sucks.

My Ahsoka statue from Gentle Giant arrived today.

24. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Looking forward to photos!

25. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Some day - I have a BUNCH of new stuff that I haven't photographed. Hoping this weekend to get my room cleared out and I can work on getting my extra bookcases.

Jedi Knight88 and cathiecat like this.