main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion What Future Star Wars Films Would You Like To See Made?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Future Films - Spoilers Allowed' started by Pro Scoundrel , Oct 7, 2019.

1. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    Darth Plagueis and the Midichlorian Gambit

Darth Smurf likes this.
  2. King Maul

King Maul Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 20, 2016
    A trilogy set hundreds of year in the future where the main protagonist is loosely based on Cade Skywalker. Have the trilogy be about him leading the fight against a fallen Whill who is pretty much Lucifer of SW.

ladygrey45 and black_saber like this.
  3. StardustSoldier

StardustSoldier Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 24, 2019
    Another anthology film at some point would be pretty cool. Even though I get why they've been shelved for now. And with the Obi-Wan movie being changed into a TV series, perhaps TV is a better environment for some of these anthology ideas. But I still think the "A Star Wars Story" films were a cool idea, and I'm curious where else they might have gone with that.

More generally, a film that's either set sometime after Rise of Skywalker, or else hundreds of years before Phantom Menace. I have a longing to see them explore a completely new era. Is this what they're planning for the 2023 film, maybe?

Lastly, I hope Rian Johnson still gets his own trilogy, or at least one more film. I need more Rian Johnson Star Wars in my life. :D

Kyle_Katarn_JK likes this.
  4. antitoxicgamer

antitoxicgamer Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 9, 2020
    Starkiller trilogy

5. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I want to see Star Wars movies in the theater with the person I marry one day.

6. Happywhirl101

Happywhirl101 Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2020
    I'd like to see trilogies and stand alones about some of the characters we didn't see as much of, such as Cin Drallig, Aayla Secura, Luminara Unduli, etc. It'd actually be pretty cool to see movies about bounty hunters like Asajj Ventress, Jango Fett, etc. I'd like to see more fights like Battle of Heroes. So, basically, fights coordinated by Nick Gillard. I would also love a movie about Ahsoka, though we've seen a lot of her life in Clone Wars and Rebels among other things.

Kyle_Katarn_JK and black_saber like this.
  7. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    Also General grievous would be cool too if your talking live action clone wars stories.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  8. Tie Fighter/Imperial movie i am tired of Rebels protagonist

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2020
    MrDarth0 and black_saber like this.
  9. TheForceMakesCoffee

TheForceMakesCoffee Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 25, 2015
    Mandalorian Wars trilogy. It's the perfect way to have a classic space opera saga, with a different dynamic than Empire v Rebels. Plus, aesthetically it would be amazing.

black_saber likes this.
  10. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    In hindsight, it looks like it was a mistake to use JJ/Rian instead of Filoni/Fav for the initial movies. SW would probably be in a much better place if they had chosen the latter. I can't see them not getting these guys involved in movies in the future though.

TofuJedi likes this.
  11. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    I would love to see a sith civil war based in the old republic era of movies and tv shows.

What also would be cool to retcon the rise of skywalker ending is to make each planet that had an uprising against the first order and make movies of each battles of the planet. Movies and tv shows.

Maybe the same idea could be cool to and retcon the planet uprisings against the empire during the return of the jedi too. Movies and tv shows

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  12. Happywhirl101

Happywhirl101 Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2020
    yeah

13. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    There’s certain stories that are too important to be confined to Disney+. For example, certainly the origin of the Jedi and Sith would be too important to not be a theatrical movie. Also, I’d rather go on a date to the movie theater than have a look-at-the-tiny-iPhone-screen date.

14. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    No way dude, you got it all wrong. Disney+ is way better for a date. Think about it.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  15. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    I’ve been waiting since 2012 for Old Republic movies. For too long as Disney-Lucasfilm been lore-averse. It’s time to start exploring the setting.

16. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    The Mandalorian clearly demonstrates that Lucasfilm is not lore-averse.

17. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Masters of Teras Kasi as a spiritual sequel to Mortal Kombat ‘95.

18. Republic Commando or Clones live action movie maybe even Separatist movie

19. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    I like the idea of a prequel era movie, taking place in that timeframe even if it’s with new characters. Probably wouldn’t happen though.

20. antitoxicgamer

antitoxicgamer Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 9, 2020
    For some reason they made that game canon in Solo:Star Wars story.

21. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
  22. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Cool, how so?

23. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Only days till we know exactly what the new movie will be , I still hope for KOTOR cause it's something the fans want and it will give a totally fresh canvas....

24. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
  25. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Surely someone can go backwards in this thread and pick out an old post and say "See! I picked it!"

StardustSoldier likes this.