main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian Boba Fett in The Mandalorian & Spinoffs (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by RX_Sith, May 9, 2020.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Who else gets that?

Bail, Mon Mothma Obi Wan and Anakin. Soon to be with the Kenobi show

2. MillionthVoice

MillionthVoice Jedi Master star 3

Jan 28, 2013
    Boba has made a face turn. Just accept it. He even appeared to care for Din and friends saying to be careful!

Crod1992 likes this.
  3. Darth Chuck Norris

Darth Chuck Norris Jedi Master star 4

Sep 13, 2014
    Looks like Boba has been sitting on that throne before. [face_laugh]

4. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
  5. ThisIsTheWay

ThisIsTheWay Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2019
    Maybe Boba was a slave during his time on Tatooine after ROTJ and didn't escape until he met Fennec? It could explain quite a bit.
    Boba Fett going full Jon Wick could be a whole lot of fun.

6. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    not going to lie, not happy with how boba was treated in the last 2 episodes... more so in chapter 16.

7. Crod1992

Crod1992 Jedi Padawan

May 27, 2020
    what do you mean brother?

8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    What u mean he's now the new hutt.

9. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
    But he even got a facelift to his armor. Kids will be happy!

10. Lobot's Wig

Lobot's Wig Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 13, 2020
    One thing I really liked about Boba Fett in the Mandalorian was the sound of that alarm hooter noise that played as part of his music. It was kind of ominous as if to announce that somebdoy dangerous has arrived. One of my favourite shots in the whole of the season was when the Slave 1 spaceship first appears to the weird hooter noise flying over those stones on Tython. That was so cool.

11. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Yeah i never thought they would add to Boba the amount they have. it surprised me greatly.

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
  13. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Speak for yourself. I can’t believe they assassinated one of the most beloved characters in fandom. #Justice4Fortuna

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    TCF-1138 likes this.
  14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Even though he was a small legacy character it takes balls to do that. Somewhere out there Bib was someone’s favorite character

15. MillionthVoice

Jan 28, 2013
    Hutt is not a title, it's Jabba's species, bara så du vet :)

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  16. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    #BorMulletIsATroll

;)

Fredrik är inte svensk. :p

Bor Mullet likes this.
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yep. Boba will probably try to take over the Hutt Cartel and rename it something else

18. Darth Chuck Norris

Sep 13, 2014
    I'm hoping in season three we get Vader as the leader of the Imperial remnant. He's a popular character, so let's resurrect him and have him take over. We'll give him a convoluted back story that makes no sense to explain how he lives, and most will eat it up as not only plausible, but as great story telling. He fits the bill for a character to be brought back to life. He's popular, has cool armor, and can do cool light saber stuff that makes fans get space wood, and he has confidence to stand up to the Emperor.

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Come now at least try harder with your trolls :p

Darth Chuck Norris likes this.
  20. Beach_Vader

Beach_Vader Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2020
    ^This^ I had the pleasure of attending a student leadership day where Temuera was the guest speaker. This was back in 1996-1997 and soon after his role in the 1994 Once Were Warriors film where he starred as Jake the Muss.
    Two things really stood out about him.
    1) He has a natural charisma and real stage presence (his uncle was Howard Morrison who is a well known singer from that era here in New Zealand so its clear some actor/performer talents run in his family)
    2) Temuera is way shorter in real life than I imagine (His screen character is larger than in real life).

so lookn fwd to seeing where they go with Book of Boba Fett.

21. MillionthVoice

Jan 28, 2013
    Boba Fett was resurrected already in the Marvel comics, come on, nobody ever thought the sarlacc got him..

Must admit I was never a hardcore Boba fan, I didn't mind the PT retcons, I thought Cool armor but no big deal.

To me he suddenly became real when Bo-Katan gave him sh** for being a clone. That was a gateway into relatable. And he is trying to be a human. He's only now trying out stuff like trust and friendship (seems like he's hanging out with Fennec now?). I will watch The Book with great interest...

22. Lobot's Wig

Lobot's Wig Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 13, 2020
    You are so lucky to have seen him in person like that. I think he has done really well to make the role his own, and brought a bit of roundness (literally and not literally :p:p:p) to the character. Boba was always a bit undeserving of his long admiration as a character, but at least now we are seeing him be the bad*** that we imagined him to be. I like how Temerua has given him a gruff voice making him sound pretty mean. :boba:

Beach_Vader likes this.
  23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    TCW has touched on Boba not actually being a bad person but shaped by bad actors now that he is in charge of his own and he has no qualms of attacking old allies I think we could see that “good” come out again.

Bor Mullet and TCF-1138 like this.
  24. Darth Chuck Norris

Sep 13, 2014
    Boba was reduced to Din's chauffeur for two episodes. That's what he doesn't like.

Jaxxon- likes this.
  25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yep an I’ll be excited to see him in his own show

Crod1992 likes this.