main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mini Series Official "The Book of Boba Fett" Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Fredrik Vallestrand, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Trailer in October I would guess unless they really want to surprise us

2. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    considering we got Mando season 2 trailer on September 15th, a month and a half before season 2 premiered I think it WILL be that long.

3. Ghost Ryder

Ghost Ryder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2016
    Since Boba's premiering in December, @Jedi Knight Fett's guess is solid, and that would be 10 months. Granted that's not much different from 11, but still sooner and preferable. :p Then again, the first Mando trailer (season 1) was about two and half months before the premiere.

TadoFett and Jaxxon- like this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    We’ll get plenty of leaks before than

TadoFett and Jaxxon- like this.
  5. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    What are you all talking about? I’ve already watched the entire series. It was all right. :p

6. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    book of boba is giving me strength in these hard trying times... its good to have something to look forward to.

7. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    I just can't wait to be spoiled by leaks!

It's going to feel so satisfying for a bunch of Youtubers to let me know about the Jango Fett cameo six months in advance through a video thumbnail. Because I would just hate to have to actually wait and go in blind with any piece of entertainment these days. That wouldn't be very fun.

Jedi Knight Fett and TadoFett like this.
  8. LukeSkywalker7

LukeSkywalker7 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 14, 2012
    Hi guys and gals. Sorry if I missed it elsewhere but do you know the chronology of what we know is coming out and in what order? I was trying to find it in one place. If some aren’t exactly known anyone venture a guess? Fun times.
    Thanks. Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

TadoFett and StardustSoldier like this.
  9. AndrewPascoe

AndrewPascoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 26, 2014
    We only have a date for The Book of Boba - Christmas 2021. We know we’ll be getting Bad Batch and also Visions sometime in 2021 but not sure when. Wandavision is coming out in January and Falcon and Winter Soldier sometime in August. My guess is somewhere between that will be Bad Batch and Visions but that’s just a best guess.

2022 could be anything with either Andor/Kenobi/Mando all being “ready” to premier after TBOB. Most likely they’ll space it out to fill out the year not clash with whatever Marvel and other shows are also coming out. Mando might come out directly after but really we’re just guessing.

TadoFett and StardustSoldier like this.
  10. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    Falcon and Winter Soldier is march.

11. Ghost Ryder

Ghost Ryder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2016
    Was it specified as Christmas, or is that combining the reveal with what Kennedy said?

12. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/ 18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
    The announcement during the investors meeting is to be interpreted from a certain point of view

TadoFett likes this.
  13. AndrewPascoe

AndrewPascoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 26, 2014
    You are correct - I googled FAWS release date and saw August. I conveniently ignored the part that followed that said 2020 hahaha.

TadoFett likes this.
  14. StardustSoldier

StardustSoldier Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 24, 2019
    That said, there is a part of me that would've like to know what the Boba Fett film would've been like if James Mangold had directed it. He would've had an interesting style for sure. But overall, I'm pretty pumped for what we're getting. :D

Bor Mullet likes this.
  15. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    happy 2021 everyone. may it be filled with health and joy.

16. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    I wish he was on the Book of Boba Fett, actually. I’d much prefer him show running that with Dave and John than Robert R.
    You too bud!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
    StardustSoldier and Jaxxon- like this.
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Well the first day of 2021 is already better :p

18. Cyber Spark

Cyber Spark Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 27, 2020
    I feel this is building up to something in Mando. Maybe it ends with Boba joining Din's fight to retake Mandalore(That is most likely gonna be the focus of season 3) and taking the creed?

19. Zoe Con

Zoe Con Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 5, 2020
    This questions has probably been answered, but is the Book of Boba Fett a one series story? New to this thread.

20. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Its said to be a limited series yeah.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    Zoe Con likes this.
  21. bstnsx704

bstnsx704 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 11, 2013
    I don't see anything in the official announcement on starwars.com that specifies that TBOBF is a limited series:

https://www.starwars.com/news/the-book-of-boba-fett

In the GMA Favreau interview he never actually calls it a limited series, either:

Is there an official source that refers to this as a limited series that I'm missing?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    Crod1992 and Riv_Shiel like this.
  22. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    No it isn’t. It’s officially described by Lucasfilm as a series.

Which means something, because in the official announcements, shows are described as either a series, a limited series, or a special event series.
    Lucasfilm has officially described it as a series, so it looks like it’ll likely be multiple seasons.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
  23. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Truly excited for this series. What a suprise to see the "Marvel-esque" end credits scene with Boba Fett and Fennec taking over Jabbas Palace. A great tie in to The Mandalorian by having the original Mandalorian (just with the armor of course) who started it all! I am glad he first appeared in the Mandalorian as it was originally supposed to be his show plus of course Boba started us on this journey some 40 years ago.

My only thought is...if Ree Yees at the end scene is going to join him...

24. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Could TBOBF start some time before the epilogue in TM ?

RetropME likes this.
  25. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I swear I heard somewhere this would be a limited series but I can't remember where

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.