main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian Boba Fett in The Mandalorian & Spinoffs (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by RX_Sith, May 9, 2020.

1. bstnsx704

bstnsx704 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 11, 2013
    And Visions, if I'm not mistaken (though I guess that's more 'anthology,' in the sense that every episode is totally standalone). I was initially under the impression that Andor was going to be limited as well, but they aren't referring to it as such so I guess that isn't actually the case.

2. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 7

Apr 6, 2018
    Andor was never characterized as limited. It was always discussed, since the announcement, as an ongoing series.

3. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
    So Mando, Boba, Acolyte and Rangers are ongoing series, the rest are limited.

4. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    We just got done talking about how Andor is also an ongoing series...

As is Bad Batch.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  5. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
    Ah yeap. Sorry but when I wrote that we were all starting to open champagne to celebrate! ;)

6. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Happy New Year! It’s already better than last year, I must say.

7. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Sith do not die, nor do those that practice the Magiks of Dathomir. Also possible that Fett is possessed by Maul, might explain why he sits on a throne with Sith runes and looks like he's wearing Maul's pants from TPM.;)

clone commander bossk likes this.
  8. Verbal21

Verbal21 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2011
    The throne already had his name on it so maybe it was just the will of the force?[face_laugh]

Vorax and clone commander bossk like this.
  9. Jaster Vhett

Jaster Vhett Jedi Knight star 1

May 26, 2017
    Cool Pic....

[​IMG]

RetropME likes this.
  10. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Or throne mis-read, maybe it was "Fatt".LOL

With that throne with Sith runes with rancor heads(species native to Dathomir) likely means that throne belonged to a Shadow Collective capo based on Tatooine. Likely Fett was a operative member during or after the Clone Wars since he once ran a BH syndicate and dirty Bib Misfortuna was just keeping the seat warm by usurping MIA Boba.

11. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    I can't say enough for how surprised and pleased I was with the approach to Boba's return, easily one of the highest highlights of Mando season 2. No doubt he brought fulfillment to those who long imagined him capable of such ruthlessly efficient armored combat, but I was even more struck by the unexpected textures to his character: the pure savagery with which he wielded a gaffi stick, and the challenge his own identity when taunted by Bo-Katan and Koska Reeves. It's those kinds of fresh details that really give further depth to a man who can no longer claim anonymity.

12. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
  13. Jaster Vhett

Jaster Vhett Jedi Knight star 1

May 26, 2017
    Boba Fett: The old & the new look....

[​IMG]

14. Jamtia1

Jamtia1 Jedi Knight star 1

May 27, 2019
    Digging the new style of Boba. Can't wait for this show!!!

Cyber Spark likes this.
  15. Billy Budd

Billy Budd Jedi Padawan

Jan 5, 2021
    I have been thrilled with the way Boba has been re-introduced and can't wait to see his series. I can't help but feel that my countryman, Tem, may have been channelling a little bit of Jake the Muss when he went to work on those stormtroopers after putting his armour back on...

Cyber Spark likes this.
  16. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    The black undergarment is killer. Such a great new look.

17. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Definitely. It is a stark upgrade.

18. Lobot's Wig

Lobot's Wig Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 13, 2020
    "Too much weights and not enough speed work. Useless *****"
    [​IMG]

19. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    There's maliciousness there, for sure.

20. Billy Budd

Billy Budd Jedi Padawan

Jan 5, 2021
    The black is slimming...

21. Intergalactic Lawman

Intergalactic Lawman Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 26, 2020
    If you are referring to the poster above you's comment - It's just a line from Once Were Warriors (or the sequel) that Morrison was in :cool:

22. Lobot's Wig

Dec 13, 2020
    That's right. It's the line that always comes into my head when I see or hear the words "Jake the Muss". Superb movie, one of Temeura's best. It always amuses me too that he and Rena Owen ended up together in Attack of the Clones. [face_laugh] I expected Jango to say "Hey, Lama Su, make the Jedi some eggs!"

23. Intergalactic Lawman

Intergalactic Lawman Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 26, 2020
    That film is soooo brutal!

24. Lobot's Wig

Dec 13, 2020
    It is. It's a relief to know that in real life, Temeura comes over as a really cool and thoughtful guy, and a great actor. I am so grateful to him for coming back to this role and pretty much making it his own. I couldn't think of anybody better. The best thing he does for me, and I have said this before, is allow me to be finally happy with his voice doing Boba Fett in The Empire Strikes Back. Before he returned to the Mandalorian, I was still insisting to myself that Jason Wingreen was the only Boba Fett voice, but now when I hear it, my brain matches Temeura's voice up to Boba in the Mandalorian. It's awesome.

25. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    VOICE: Fett...

SHAND:
    Who's this?

FETT: An old acquaintance!

[​IMG]

MrDarth0 and Jedi Knight Fett like this.